Sox's 2015 Hill

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Wow a whole outdow crop dedicated to full melt...my chairs pulled up can't wait to see how it pans out for ya dude looking shweet so far bro..cat wait to see your results :cold:

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

lol the GHs are for fresh frozen meltys, ill only take lowers from the full season plants for fresh frozen full melt.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Nice....mid section of the plants is where the moneys at always seem that little bit frostier for some reasom ...do you use those huge bubble bags then or small 5 gallon runs? Your hash looks the bomb I'd love a dab on that and get all melty

sox

sox

Nice....mid section of the plants is where the moneys at always seem that little bit frostier for some reasom ...do you use those huge bubble bags then or small 5 gallon runs? Your hash looks the bomb I'd love a dab on that and get all melty

Lol lowers work just fine...its either lowers or WPFF (Whole Plant Fresh Frozen) there is no middle ground.
Huge bubblebags? we use 20gal bags if thats what you mean....

~Sox

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

WPFF ay sounds like a wildlife protection programme :) Ohh man I'd love to have enough plants to just turn em all to hash I need to move to Spain or something satisfy my needs lol

Yeh the big 20 gallon ones must be a bit tricky to work with? U should see the mess I get in just using 5 gallon bags Mrs used to go mad at me! now just make bho

sox

sox

WPFF ay sounds like a wildlife protection programme :) Ohh man I'd love to have enough plants to just turn em all to hash I need to move to Spain or something satisfy my needs lol

Yeh the big 20 gallon ones must be a bit tricky to work with? U should see the mess I get in just using 5 gallon bags Mrs used to go mad at me! now just make bho

WTF?..so your wife is pissed about the mess 5 gal makes but she doesnt care about you blasting tane soup all over the place and potentially burning the house down with everyone and everything in it?

sox

sox

and no, they are not "tricky" to work with...

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

No I do any spraying outside in the shed down the garden safety first always! Why u wanna unlike my comment over and over? What did I say lol??? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here

sox

sox

No I do any spraying outside in the shed down the garden safety first always! Why u wanna unlike my comment over and over? What I say lol??? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here
sorry man, i just hate bho. If its done proper i respect the process and the medicine, but 9/10 its not processed properly.
dust off those ol 5 gal bags and keep them temps low...your wife will thank you ;)

Jung INTJ

Jung INTJ

Wow, so many great ideas for the small family grower. The greenhouse structure with PVC has been one of the ideas I've been contemplating. A picture is worth ..... Loved the thread to see the pics of your methods so well captured in pictures and description. Our family garden is modest in comparison, but the methods you described I'm looking to incorporate a few of them.

In Accordance With California Safety Code Section 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) Prop 215 and SB420.
How soon I get to incorporate the disclaimer with my messages.
Thanks sox,
Jung INTJ

sox

sox

light dep Glazed Cherry F2 lookin like indoor. Smells and tastes like cherry cough syrup.
Photo 1

Jung INTJ

Jung INTJ

Our Garden consists of eight Dark Heart OG strains: Boss, Fire, Tahoe, Platinum, Alien, Ghost. It's been a delight following this thread and seeing a proven method. I believe you've presented pics of seeds new to your Garden. Looking forward to more pics for visual phenotype comparison.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Looking amazing in your garden. Your plants are way bigger than my full season plants. Nice work!!

If you ever need anybody to test those beans let me know, they sound like a great cross. Been really impressed with the Sunset Sherbert I have been growing. I bet it makes good hash as well.

Been trying to track down a tray of GSC because my cut isn't putting out what I need to re-fill my greenhouse. Got a couple leads, hope it pans out.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Such a beautiful picture looking down that row of vigorous plants, well maintained area, the trees, all of it. what a life :)

sox

sox

Looking amazing in your garden. Your plants are way bigger than my full season plants. Nice work!!

If you ever need anybody to test those beans let me know, they sound like a great cross. Been really impressed with the Sunset Sherbert I have been growing. I bet it makes good hash as well.

Been trying to track down a tray of GSC because my cut isn't putting out what I need to re-fill my greenhouse. Got a couple leads, hope it pans out.
hell yeah, next time we kick it ill be sure to bring some. id like to hit your sherbert and gg4 with cherry white pollen if your down.

Top Bottom