Space limitation. Any help or suggestions?

• Thread starter loveinyourheart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loveinyourheart

Day 29

Definitely some yellow going on. So ive ordered a apera ph meter as i have a feeling my plants strugle to intake the nutes

6FF136DB 9BC6 4887 9C36 EEC2C9B9FC5A
27218A4D 67F3 434E AC6E 39FF88FE73DF
L

loveinyourheart

yesterday i did more defoliation and decided to try a little lst to open her up a little as she started to pre-flower

E739D13C 7291 48E7 902C 888D45031A17
L

loveinyourheart

one thing that i struggle with is the temperature. Now that im using both lamps, i have a hard time maintaining under 29celcius

in order to battle it ive switch to 18/6 light schedule to give them a longer break.

Ponky

Ponky

one thing that i struggle with is the temperature. Now that im using both lamps, i have a hard time maintaining under 29celcius

in order to battle it ive switch to 18/6 light schedule to give them a longer break.
High veg temperatures aren't a problem. Wouldn't worry about 29C

L

loveinyourheart

Heres not even 24 hours after lst. Crazy how that plant just adapts almost instantly.

even my girl seem fascinated with my grow

6F22C53D BD65 46B9 9684 45CC47BD6BDC
L

loveinyourheart

High veg temperatures aren't a problem. Wouldn't worry about 29C
good to know!
how bad will it be for flowering?

ive managed to lower it down to 28c with both lights on but thats by lowering my bedroom temperature to the min comfortable temp. So i wont ever be able with my two lights toreach under 28c. How bad will that be for flowering?

Ponky

Ponky

good to know!
how bad will it be for flowering?

ive managed to lower it down to 28c with both lights on but thats by lowering my bedroom temperature to the min comfortable temp. So i wont ever be able with my two lights toreach under 28c. How bad will that be for flowering?
I've had no problems with 28C. I've had plants growing over 87F the whole time with a heatwave driving it up to 120F with lights on . And it was fine. Heatwave passed. Plants finished just fine. Right now I'm doing a sustained 74F or less grow. And I feel like they grow bigger and faster in the high 70s low 80s. Even more for some strains.

L

loveinyourheart

I've had no problems with 28C. I've had plants growing over 87F the whole time with a heatwave driving it up to 120F with lights on . And it was fine. Heatwave passed. Plants finished just fine. Right now I'm doing a sustained 74F or less grow. And I feel like they grow bigger and faster in the high 70s low 80s. Even more for some strains.
oh wow, thats so reassuring to know they can tolerate it :)
was getting a bit obsessed about it

thanks!!!!

L

loveinyourheart

I have a question for you guys:

Since I have 4 plants in a 2x2, clearly i will lack space for many colas per plants

Right now, I can see many pre flowering colas and some of my plants appear to have around 10 cola site. Should I cut some of them completely to clear some space?

Ponky

Ponky

I have a question for you guys:

Since I have 4 plants in a 2x2, clearly i will lack space for many colas per plants

Right now, I can see many pre flowering colas and some of my plants appear to have around 10 cola site. Should I cut some of them completely to clear some space?
No. Just remove leaves. And keep the buds off the side of the tent.

Choppr

Choppr

hi everyone

total noob here and I have a 2x2 tent. for some reasons, i thought having 4 autoflower wouldnt overly crowd my tent lol

day 20 and im obviously will be running into some space issues

Would topping helps? LST? what could help in my situation?
Day Neutral Cannabis, they dont need a "total darkness" period so you could move to a closet, or a garage, the bath tub(lol) until your bigger tent arrives-? Also Auto's have improved, many are "very like" their "photo dependent" Parents, and some of them get BIG, I just did 3 Banana Blaze Auto's (DP seeds), in a 3' x 5' and they over-took it, 4 ft+ tall and insane lateral branching -

L

loveinyourheart

Day Neutral Cannabis, they dont need a "total darkness" period so you could move to a closet, or a garage, the bath tub(lol) until your bigger tent arrives-? Also Auto's have improved, many are "very like" their "photo dependent" Parents, and some of them get BIG, I just did 3 Banana Blaze Auto's (DP seeds), in a 3' x 5' and they over-took it, 4 ft+ tall and insane lateral branching -
haha well live and learn. next time ill either do 2 or 3!

There are no additional tent added, a 2x2 is the most ill ever have

Choppr

Choppr

A 2x2 is 1 Plant Only - remember crowded plants, leaves laying on top of each other creates wet spots and hidey holes, this is an invite to Pathogens and Pest Pressures - in field scale ops we plant in rows 12-16 inches apart (strain and time of year dependent, to elaborate early spring not so much pest pressure june july lots of pests, lateral branching is taken into account how close we plant), best advice 3 of those need to go outdoors, its April so perfect timing my friend(almost like you planned it - Pick your Prized Pheno, she stays home - good luck

L

loveinyourheart

A 2x2 is 1 Plant Only - remember crowded plants, leaves laying on top of each other creates wet spots and hidey holes, this is an invite to Pathogens and Pest Pressures - in field scale ops we plant in rows 12-16 inches apart (strain and time of year dependent, to elaborate early spring not so much pest pressure june july lots of pests, lateral branching is taken into account how close we plant), best advice 3 of those need to go outdoors, its April so perfect timing my friend(almost like you planned it - Pick your Prized Pheno, she stays home - good luck
I know your probably right. Ill be very careful with wet spots. Ut i know it will be hard. can a 2x2 be big enough for 2 autoflower since they often stay relatively small

yeah, i think ill put 2 plants on the balcony as soon as its hot enough but its still a good month away from that happening. Canada is cold till mi-may

Top Bottom