Spider Farmer 600W LED or Mars Hydro TS 600W Full Spectrum LED?

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

fuck i thought this thread was dead... but fuck i'll play along the answer is @MarsHydroLED and the reason is simple as well, spider famer lights are nothing more than parts assembled from bids and stamped 'spider farmer'. if you contact the correct ppl you too can have your own brand of lights to pimp on ebay or amazon. i owe several spider famer lights and they perform well enough for what i invested in them, however i would not repeat the purchase either. so at least @MarsHydroLED is real company with real people like us cutting out a place in the world, and they girls are HOT!!
I'll vouch for that ... with a minimum purchase of 100 quantum boards from Kingbrite, I could have "Grampa's Light" branded on each, and in turn sell them on Ebay. There are more than a handful of companies selling these boards on contract terms.

I can't comment on Mars Hydro. I've never owned one. I am more than satisfied with my Quantum boards though.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'll vouch for that ... with a minimum purchase of 100 quantum boards from Kingbrite, I could have "Grampa's Light" branded on each, and in turn sell them on Ebay. There are more than a handful of companies selling these boards on contract terms.

I can't comment on Mars Hydro. I've never owned one. I am more than satisfied with my Quantum boards though.
Let's just say..Mars is to lighting like White Castle is to hamburgers...... 🤣 😁 🤣 😘

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Let's just say..Mars is to lighting like White Castle is to hamburgers...... 🤣 😁 🤣 😘
dude fuck i love white castle! and while i no longer eat mammals if i did you could put the castle and bag of sliders on my todo list

Glassdub

Glassdub

fuck i thought this thread was dead... but fuck i'll play along the answer is @MarsHydroLED and the reason is simple as well, spider famer lights are nothing more than parts assembled from bids and stamped 'spider farmer'. if you contact the correct ppl you too can have your own brand of lights to pimp on ebay or amazon. i owe several spider famer lights and they perform well enough for what i invested in them, however i would not repeat the purchase either. so at least @MarsHydroLED is real company with real people like us cutting out a place in the world, and they girls are HOT!!
Perhaps, but still annoying as fuck, I might lean DIY in the future.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ya not necessary in the Farm. Not watching but can only imagine.

Odiesel

Odiesel

im thinking of getting one of these for my closet for a mother and clones perhaps

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Spider Farmer is a good choice, SAMSUNG LM301B chips, and Meanwell driver 😉

shouldn't you guys be paying advertising fees here? happy to see your a supporter which is more than me, but i'm not hocking products either. just my 2cents. i know you guys have a insta page, FB, and pro

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Update, 3 turned hermie 3 weeks shy of harvest and were pulled. These are what’s left, bout a week to go

i blame some of the herming ppl are seeing on these Q boards, sometimes they take too long to flower a plant causes stress and well you know the rest. mind you this is only a opinion and not fact

Glassdub

Glassdub

shouldn't you guys be paying advertising fees here? happy to see your a supporter which is more than me, but i'm not hocking products either. just my 2cents. i know you guys have a insta page, FB, and pro
Mars Hydro was WAY worse, made me never want to touch their product to spite them.

Brofessor

Brofessor

Can’t knock the ts600, I absolutely love them. Big improvement from the old blurples
I'm on these also. Have a 600 for seedlings, and 2 TS 3000s one for veg in a 5x5 one for flower in a 4x4. My broton has a G8 set up of which I am using their red light in flower as an addition with kill results/ you may want to grab one of those bangers to slap in flower. I'm still new to it but I can see the huge difference that adding the G8 red flower light is way worth the $.
So the comparison of his G8 set up to mine is not much of a difference at all. I do want to get another G8 red so I can go G8 /TS 3000 /G8 in the flower tent for that bump in red
Dealing with the budget I had I'd go G8 if $ wasn't a factor and I'll down the rd flip and flop over to those as of course there's a difference tho be it not too startling. Look at me ready to meet you in the parking lot cause your dissn on my Light Girlfriend
I guess I am light whipped

Last edited:
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Mars Hydro was WAY worse, made me never want to touch their product to spite them.
but they were cute !! otherwise just rebranded factory stuff like SF or KB etc i still stand by the belief that even the unbranded one i have off ebay is the same light as a SF 2000 except mine as a crudely wired dimmer wired mounted. i contacted a chinese light company once and the min order for my logo was 10 lights.. do with that what you will. also have they ran any real test on the hoods they have added? i ask because most companies have seen the fallacy of them.

Top Bottom