Spider Farmer LED DAD'S PLANT CONTEST-SE5000/4'x4' Grow Tent/Bowl Trimmer

S

SeanH937

How is the sf4000 I've been using it this grow it seems like a good light wondering about bud production

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey now, I just want to make sure no one was kidnapped lol, on the description of the contest the winners were supposed to be announced 2 days ago, at this point I hope the contest runner is ok. On the real.

T

tank86

I just want to see if I won anything before going out and purchasing a few new things I need

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I just want to see if I won anything before going out and purchasing a few new things I need
Oh yeah, lol that too. I’d be hilarious (not) if you went and bought an ion 5000 and came home to find you won one….🤣

Pilted

Pilted

Lots of accidents on holidays, him being MIA, makes me hope everything is okay. Any which way all you guys are winners to me. Good job, 👍, sadly I got no prizes though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lots of accidents on holidays, him being MIA, makes me hope everything is okay. Any which way all you guys are winners to me. Good job, 👍, sadly I got no prizes though.
Absolutely……

T

tank86

Trying to decide on a new light for my 4x4 tent is why I trying to figure out who won the light

Latest posts

Top Bottom