Spider Farmer LED Grow

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hmmmm... well I have a light being delivered today. It's not an SF. Wouldn't mind doing a side by side same strain grow between the two brands though. :D

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Hello Guys, to show our appreciation for your support, we will make a giveaway. Pay more attetnion to our thread 💪
BTY, which product do you want the most🧐 Let me know lol
I have an Agricultural education, experience working at the largest legal indoor in my state and have been a medical patient for 10years. I recently switched two rooms to your lighting and I'd love to try different products from you, even if it was a 3-6 month trial period that required documentation. Set me up!

I'd like to try a 2x4 tent and the SF2000 from you if you feel that is the appropriate light for the space.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I like this approach, it's what I used in the flower room. You can keep the short plants happy and the tall ones from burning. I prefer the modular approach.
20201009 184412

These 2 sf-2000's in a 3x3 are killing it.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
They should be giving away the old models with the pain in the ass dimmer under the driver setup...perhaps some old inventory you wanna move? I already purchased one from them like that for a fair discount so.....? Hook me up @SpiderFarmerLED 🌱🌱

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
And we put this thread back on the trending list to boot..🔥🤷🏻‍♂️

Glassdub

Glassdub

They should be giving away the old models with the pain in the ass dimmer under the driver setup...perhaps some old inventory you wanna move? I already purchased one from them like that for a fair discount so.....? Hook me up @SpiderFarmerLED 🌱🌱
I paid full price for one less than a year ago, I'm not the only one. 😕

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I thought Mars Hydro came after, never heard of them before I came here & they instantly annoyed me.

It was much the same. Givaways made the sight an embarrasing mess. Company gave bad info and rep seemed to know nothing about lighting. Yet she chimed in about mars stock every led thread.

It was said they were dishonest and thats why they were banned. I dont know the details. But spider farmer has been caught lying anout their company and who they are affiliated with as you know and the par charts on the site were bullshit and they removed some from their site when they were called out on it. And i have yet to see one question answered properly yet.

They are copying mars new business model too.

Oh well. Someone has to pay the bills around here. But does it have to be dishonest corner cutting chinese light companies that specialize selling to new growers with bullshit marketing.

I was asked to link their sales page and mention spider farmer each and every post in a diary just to get a free tent and test light. Before i even tested they wanted me to agree to shill it. And they wanted to give a 3x3 tent and a 100 watt board. My flourescents would have grown more weed than that setup.

No idea what they are doing so they use free advertising off us to shill their lights. Not from me. All grow lights will look good with a competent grower. Proves absolutely nothing. Its just a grow light with mostly inferior parts to other options.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
No idea what they are doing so they use free advertising off us to shill their lights. Not from me. All grow lights will look good with a competent grower. Proves absolutely nothing. Its just a grow light with mostly inferior parts to other options.

You know what? You make more and more sense to me. Either you're a good influence or I'm being corrupted or something... I've read thread after thread after thread re: LEDs. And I've been WAY hesitant to give up my T5HOs because at least I know what they do. Went over the GD and checked out grows that used another cheap chinese thing... Viparspectra P2000. I saw plenty of crunchy frosted nugs being grown under the things.

So I bought one. And then I found my old UFO blurples. And I hung those to either side of it. May as well increase the red output even if it is shit. And then I liked how much better the stuff did under the LED setup v the T5HOs. HUGE difference in output. So the flowering T5's were added to the veg space.

The second P2000 is being delivered this afternoon and my flowering space is going to be even brighter. Funny thing is I hear a bunch of talk about heat from these things but my Sunblaze 2 x 4 T5 fixtures are MUCH hotter than the LED fixtures. With respect to how SF has been handling this promotion? It's freaking sad. I was hoping for a bunch of awesome info instead of disproven hype. Kind of weird that they would want grower attention if they weren't willing to back up the bullshit.

Top Bottom