Spider Farmer LED Grow

Glassdub

Glassdub

LOL, I've had 3 different meters, and I use my cellphone the most, it's much better, easier to use, and much much more convenient.

Yep, was gonna post this, try finding a par meter on the Play Store that's another thing, ended up getting sidetracked screwing around with this.
Kinda pointless. šŸ˜„

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
At the end of the day any good decision is informed by science and facts, not opinion and conjecture. If i were in the market for a light I would want to hear from people who were actually running that light.
I find it interesting that @One drop never has the haters randomly spouting off šŸ’© on his SF sponsored thread. I suspect it has something to do with the OP. šŸ‘ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤
Having hundreds of followers and 10k+ posts gives you a lot of clout on these forums, and the manufacturers know that.
Let's all give everyone the fair treatment and respect they deserve and stick to the facts.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
At the end of the day any good decision is informed by science and facts, not opinion and conjecture. If i were in the market for a light I would want to hear from people who were actually running that light.
I find it interesting that @One drop never has the haters randomly spouting off šŸ’© on his SF sponsored thread. I suspect it has something to do with the OP. šŸ‘ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤
Having hundreds of followers and 10k+ posts gives you a lot of clout on these forums, and the manufacturers know that.
Let's all give everyone the fair treatment and respect they deserve and stick to the facts.
Oh this isn't OneDrop's thread? Opps. No wonder there aren't any flowers being posted. Wait. This is a grow thread. Where ARE the flowers anyway? Is SF actually growing some weed... in China? Hahahaha! Ok that was be darkly epic.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
How would (3) SF4000 do as a dedicated veg light over a 5'x16' table?
I think the company would say four
Oh this isn't OneDrop's thread? Opps. No wonder there aren't any flowers being posted. Wait. This is a grow thread. Where ARE the flowers anyway? Is SF actually growing some weed... in China? Hahahaha! Ok that was be darkly epic.
They're in L.A. I think these cats on the farm

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
How would (3) SF4000 do as a dedicated veg light over a 5'x16' table?
I think because of the 90Ā° lens on the diodes they don't throw outside their footprint that great. Probably also why the strip lights are the new hot thing because of the big area they cover with similar # diodes. More efficient to have even light spread over a bigger area than a hot spot in the middle and crap on the ends.

mikeross

mikeross

I think because of the 90Ā° lens on the diodes they don't throw outside their footprint that great. Probably also why the strip lights are the new hot thing because of the big area they cover with similar # diodes. More efficient to have even light spread over a bigger area than a hot spot in the middle and crap on the ends.

Makes sense... so the 6'x6' veg footprint they advertise is exaggerated?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Idk I dont have a 4000 but I run two 2000's in a 3x3 for flower. I would possibly veg a 6x6 with those but only because I could spread them out better than 1 fixture
Same watts more flexible coverage

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

I think it's more perspective than exaggeration. Us growers? We're all about optimum everything. Light guys? They are all about maximum usable footprint, not necessarily what we'd consider to be optimum for our grows.

I'm running two SP2000's in a 2 x 6 area and the coverage is astounding compared to what was there before. I think they are comparable to the output and claimed footprint of the SF2000.

BigGeezy

BigGeezy

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!šŸ˜„

BigGeezy

BigGeezy

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!šŸ˜„
I want to purchase a SF1000

matthewearl

matthewearl

In regards to PAR testing of SF, there are a variety of youtube videos from credible reviewers. The numbers are a little lower than from the company, but that is par for the course. I prefer to see others investigate than take the word of the company.
Yeah but check this out. I get my Grower's Choice/TSL e720's and I specc'd them all out and got values HIGHER than they stated. Now THAT is a badass company. And the wattage draw was higher than advertised. It is like what Kicker Audio does, they put in a certificate that shows real RMS watts on all their amps and guaranteed to be 10 to 25% higher than listed on package. You get respect and loyalty this way...instead of empty promises where you find out later you were duped...

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
They should be giving away the old models with the pain in the ass dimmer under the driver setup...perhaps some old inventory you wanna move? I already purchased one from them like that for a fair discount so.....? Hook me up @SpiderFarmerLED šŸŒ±ā¤šŸŒ±

You can check our website or ebay store lol

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Im gonna go out on a limb and say maybe it's a bad look for a light company to be giving away tents...? šŸ¤”šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø smh i cant even...

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Captive audience. If you're buying a light, you probably need a tent. Why not sell both and diversify the business? I'm playing devils advocate here, not supporting the company per se, just following some business logic.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Yeah but check this out. I get my Grower's Choice/TSL e720's and I specc'd them all out and got values HIGHER than they stated. Now THAT is a badass company. And the wattage draw was higher than advertised. It is like what Kicker Audio does, they put in a certificate that shows real RMS watts on all their amps and guaranteed to be 10 to 25% higher than listed on package. You get respect and loyalty this way...instead of empty promises where you find out later you were duped...
Under-promise, over deliver, the best way to build a good following, loyal and returning customers as well as free word of mouth advertising. If your product is great, the people will come to you, you don't need to be out there soliciting them.

Good to hear, thanks for sharing the experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom