Spider Farmer LED Grow

Glassdub

Glassdub

will these run in series and has there been any testing done in regards to how much more heat this control box will add or how much it will affect the price? i feel like these lights are really good for their price point and they perform well enough i suppose. however they are at the top end of the Q board pricing right behind HLG and a few others. so i guess my question is how will SF compete with other lights that already offer these options and have a larger footprint in the cannabis market? in other words, if you add even 40 or 50 bucks to a SF 1000 and you might as well jump up a tier and grab a better overall light. i have tried to not drop names as i'm not here to bash SF or anyone for that matter, but rather to be a voice of guidance for others i hope. i enjoy the idea of being able to call a company and say hey you forgot my ratchet straps or how the hell do i do this? which begs the question why should i as the consumer than not choose the other lights that already have the needed functions, meets or exceeds all my needs and only cost a small bag of smoke more? so you for you new guys and gals out there looking to blow that loot on lights or upgrade, buy the best you can the 1st time. i failed to do that, and regret it, that is all.
Well my point is that my SF 2000 is technically dimmable, but you have to unscrew the power supply to access it so its pretty much useless, I bought this before I was aware of a lot available options because it got good reviews on Amazon, I've been happy with it but there seem to be cheaper options if I was to expand.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Well my point is that my SF 2000 is technically dimmable, but you have to unscrew the power supply to access it so its pretty much useless, I bought this before I was aware of a lot available options because it got good reviews on Amazon, I've been happy with it but there seem to be cheaper options if I was to expand.

no doubt a good little light with a solid product. i'm just curious as to where they intend to point their ship, so to speak. i feel like they do a good job now of what they do although a simple wired in deal like off brand one i got from ebay has. that box and cables looks like the hard way around a simple fix and or a way of selling a add on? so back to my point if they add the things we growers like and want as we grow. what then will their pricing model be and are they going to be able to run with those bigger companies

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I just flipped I don't expect to see anything that big in my not too distant future. 😄
dude in all fairness these plants all or most started life under a SF 1000! like i said i think highly of the units but i bought mine when they were a little cheaper and i was still unwilling to back up and take a look at my goals and needs. again i like em i just fail to see any real future in a company with so many players offering the same light in the same configuration etc etc in different colors different names telling me they are different. i think everyone fucking one is made in the same place by the same people and if you order 10 or more you can have your name printed on the light and custom boxing as a kicker back. we could pull our funds and buy THC Farmer branded lights and do our own giveaways.

i'm happy they are finally hear and i hope they stay around as i do everyone and think we or i beat this horse to death... throw up some pics or it didn't happen and light whatever you have on hand up !!! it's some day of the week baby and were alive so fuck it be happy y'all and keep growing as you grow. this is a wonderful place to hang out and educate ourselves on cannabis. which lets face it, that's why we're all here, no.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
these N. Lights and others have just started flowering under a no name Q board off ebay and doing very well. i got another 2VL in yesterday and plan to order a 4VS next week, but they fucked me failed to include my ratchet straps so i was unable to hang that one due to the lights going out. i'll have to call Dan today and see what he has to say for himself. haah

IMG 1984 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
these N. Lights and others have just started flowering under a no name Q board off ebay and doing very well. i got another 2VL in yesterday and plan to order a 4VS next week, but they fucked me failed to include my ratchet straps so i was unable to hang that one due to the lights going out. i'll have to call Dan today and see what he has to say for himself. haah
Killing it. They have great with cust service though. Damn timber should hook you up buying all those lights 🥰🥰

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

If you can manufacture a new sf products with the mosfet controller and driver separated from the unit itself , like about with 8 foot of cord for cooling purposes and sell it as a separate unit with connectors that connect the driver to the led panel with solar connectors.

Also if you can design a simple attachment on top of the heat sink that would be an available option to install if we want to vent all the heat from the light and heat sink into a tube through a 4” duct with fan. That would be awesome. I am currently trying to come up with my own atm that would be safe if the fan accidentally fails. Lol
If you have any good idea about our lights, please let us know. So glad to make a communication with you about our lights 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom