Spider Farmer LED Grow

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Man their prices... One of the many reasons I like DC Seed Exchange.

15 regular gage green genetics seeds $304. What the hell?!?!

I have been growing nice plants 10 seeds for $60. Lol. Even HSC is 10 for around $100.

I wish gullible growers would stop paying for the hype. Its a plant for f sake. A mostly legal one now.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Gotcha, I tend to agree if I got a ton of outdoor flowers, I'm going to probably make keif or hash out of what I can, try and get them pure crystals, then do whatever with the leftovers. I'm just trying to devise a way to get maximum yields with a proven method that works, and I will be happy about it all. The wifey could use a few ounces of concentrates herself, (epilepsy) and I've got a friend just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I want to help him also. I once bought a few ounces of nice keif way back for like $5 a gram, and it lasted us a long, long while. I would like to replicate that method, maybe a tumbler and a press, so I don't have to deal with solvents, except if I do the press, I will certainly consider making RSO out of what's left of it, if anything. possibly.

I threw my lowers in my trim bin with dry ice in it and moved it around with a spoon and got a lot of dry sift. Was much easier for me than ice water sieving, with much better yields.

I have been pressing flower rosin with good results also, just takes a lot of time and patience. The sift I have pressed into hash rosin has not came out as good, still trying to figure that out.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
15 regular gage green genetics seeds $304. What the hell?!?!

I have been growing nice plants 10 seeds for $60. Lol. Even HSC is 10 for around $100.

I wish gullible growers would stop paying for the hype. Its a plant for f sake. A mostly legal one now.
This isn't my thread so I'm not tossing any pics up but HSC has been a star for me this year. I've finally got their Purple mountain Majesty down and MAN what a strain. Great value for what you get back. But it was the LEDs that busted through that ceiling.

And @grownsince79 seems to have that down (pssssst... post up some pics lol!)

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You need to learn to make feco Fully extracted cannabis oil

Yea, I've made ton's of RSO over the years and have only good things to say about it, albeit, you need to make sure you evaporate off all the isopropyl, I generally use 90-99% purity. No doubt Grain ETOH would be a better alternative if I could get my hands on a product that was pure and affordable, as I might need a few gallons of it to process what I currently have, and next year, I'll probably need a 50 or 100 gallon drum of the crap.

Perhaps I should look into making my own, or trying to find a way to get it without having to pay all the state taxes. I've made it before, but it was a long time ago, and the process is pretty slow and dangerous.

I would be interested in taking a slightly dissolved product like this, and use glass column's full of oils, then spin them in a powerful centrifuge to separate the oils fractions by it's molecular weight. You could concentrate and separate the different terpene, oils and molecular components of THC this way, much like white and red, blood cells are packed, for storage and separated from it's plasma.

I would be shocked if this isn't being done already, at least on a larger scale.

Last edited:
Rubsanp

Rubsanp

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mixed crop Bubba slush , Gods glue , Very Cherry , Loctite chocolate Tai. Under SF2000 in a 3x3x6’ tent 2x 6”fans 4” exhaust , constant passive air intake , coco perlite mix 70 30% Reiziger base A &B nutes silica , cal/ mag , go roots . Regards Od

E7937668 64D3 4F68 B2B4 CF10F821AFBD
1D2DD150 AAA5 4DCE A0A0 1FEFC0CB52F9
693410E3 FB7D 4390 ADC5 7B7A8C8B8076
E72DCCA5 AFBE 4742 BE9D 4C3E56BD18F8
957636E6 4D1C 47AA 84FF 8AC074BB7873
8D340D38 3CDA 4C60 8388 529863D78D3A
2A6B7886 C552 44FE 90D3 52A56910F193
D122CBE8 1BD7 4485 A4D4 2BEBF6FA1FE9
24D16DEB 8703 40E3 8AF7 AB0839756D17
B23EAC7D 84B7 46A5 9CB1 CBF16038275E
8016D5C1 9C72 4F86 A868 7B1ED2862E7F
42039834 C10A 483F 8A3D 2E2D41EAF7AC
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I am watching intently as the SF4000 will be my next light. I was planning on using it just for flower in a 4x4....do you think this light can be compared to a say...600watt hps light? I hope this light will create nice dense flowers? I have watched all the videos and read all the reviews....looks good so far.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Not only that, but the quality will be better, more efficiency, and less overhead. It just got a whole lot easier to grow quality cannabis. Congrats in your setup, I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I think I'm going to get one of the 1000's, actually, as my "sprout'r. Because I'm usually popping a dozen seeds or more, and would like a place to keep seedlings for a few weeks with better light regulation. I think one of these would be perfect, does it have a dial, so I can turn it down?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If it is about 150W then I'm game for one at that price, I think it would suit the small tent I'm getting for 1 plants grows.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
If it is about 150W then I'm game for one at that price, I think it would suit the small tent I'm getting for 1 plants grows.
Yea, that's what I"m thinking It would do one plant nicely, but I'm more worried about a good seedling light, this will work awesome, and keep me from having to worry about being over on the edge of the main lights, fussing with heights, ect. the versatility, you can't beat, especially for the price.

Would be excellent for supplementary angles, and filling voids, if you've got any with another setup. or even in combination with some strips. I'll have to think about it. But I'm getting at least one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom