Spider Farmer LED Grow

marphoto2002

marphoto2002

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
Hello: Thank you for taking questions. I'm a first time grower and looking into all the products available on the market. I am looking at purchasing the SF2000 kit. My question is are there upgrades to the kit available on the initial purchase. My only concern would be the fan system. Have seen comments online that the one in the kit is at the bottom end of the power range. I live in an extremely hot area with 100 to as high as 115 on occasion during the summer. Keep in mind I have no idea if the fan comment is correct. I haven't even seen a grow tent system. Your product looks good and would love to give it a try. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks Joe

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello: Thank you for taking questions. I'm a first time grower and looking into all the products available on the market. I am looking at purchasing the SF2000 kit. My question is are there upgrades to the kit available on the initial purchase. My only concern would be the fan system. Have seen comments online that the one in the kit is at the bottom end of the power range. I live in an extremely hot area with 100 to as high as 115 on occasion during the summer. Keep in mind I have no idea if the fan comment is correct. I haven't even seen a grow tent system. Your product looks good and would love to give it a try. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks Joe
Hello, plz kindly check the website www.spider-farmer.com to get more details of SF2000 grow kits. do not forget to use the discount code:"SFTHC", thanks.
At the same time, for the fan, it is new version, plz do not worry about it, thanks.

Top Bottom