Spider Farmer LED Grow

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I didn't mention his last name, but I found a good bar style you can see on my grow diary. It's 450w with a dimmer, got it on Amazon prime with a $30.00 savings for $400.50 is'a Phlizon FD4500. It's a folding unit,Cheers SS
I have the FD6500. This thing is a worker. Highly recommended.

Costa420

Costa420

Thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for producing a quality light at a fair price, my only comment about the light, it needs more spread my CMH 315w gives a better light spread

2x SP-4000, 24 plants in 2gal coco
How long did u veg , how much did it do , looks Beautiful, I have alot of logistics gear just wondering what to pop next

Costa420

Costa420

Thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for producing a quality light at a fair price, my only comment about the light, it needs more spread my CMH 315w gives a better light spread

2x SP-4000, 24 plants in 2gal coco
Beautiful homie just beautiful how much did u get howvlong was the veg by anychance did u ever do this gisel cookies

J

Johnny.5

Beautiful homie just beautiful how much did u get howvlong was the veg by anychance did u ever do this gisel cookies
wasn't long, I can tell I am going into flowering I waited 4 months in vege then flower, mine is twice as tall I'm running out of room in my 4 x 4 x 8-foot tent so I had to force flower, the 1 that tried to lie then try to squeal out of their claims need to STFU, I have never run into vindictive hateful deceitful, take this is a rule of thumb you saw forums on here & no longer here b/c it getting worse, I know of others that were on here once but no longer, you know why b/c of others that they think they are MASTER GROWERS TILL YOU MET YOUR MATCH! most seen it & this forum is for those who are getting into growing , you see others spending 100s of dollars into thousands on a grow area, where people just grow it for a hobby, JUST FOR THEMSELVES!, TALKING ABOUT GROWING MOST OF THEM ON HERE TALK A LOT OF B/S THAT HAVEN'T GOTTEN BUSTED YET

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Northside gardener 274540220 1692943477712678 8541370641463813992 n
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
wasn't long, I can tell I am going into flowering I waited 4 months in vege then flower, mine is twice as tall I'm running out of room in my 4 x 4 x 8-foot tent so I had to force flower, the 1 that tried to lie then try to squeal out of their claims need to STFU, I have never run into vindictive hateful deceitful, take this is a rule of thumb you saw forums on here & no longer here b/c it getting worse, I know of others that were on here once but no longer, you know why b/c of others that they think they are MASTER GROWERS TILL YOU MET YOUR MATCH! most seen it & this forum is for those who are getting into growing , you see others spending 100s of dollars into thousands on a grow area, where people just grow it for a hobby, JUST FOR THEMSELVES!, TALKING ABOUT GROWING MOST OF THEM ON HERE TALK A LOT OF B/S THAT HAVEN'T GOTTEN BUSTED YET
Are you having some kind of mental breakdown? This rant is out of place on this thread, no one was even talking to you. I've seen your post before and I ignore them because of too much text with no breaks & not much sense in the little bits I do read.....have you found the ignore button yet....you are going on that lists along with a few others my brain can't deal with....

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Full House!

We're officially in Mid Flower and these ladies are loving life under the SpiderFarmer SF1000 by @spiderfarmerebay

Both Autoflowering plants have shown impressive development and even surpassed expectations by almost outgrowing the 2×2' tent

Bud development + Trichome production is underway
and the aromas emanating from the tent are truly exotic

Approximately 5 more weeks to go!
Not For Sale | Educational Purposes Only

Get Spider Farmer Led Lights, Grow Tents, Inline Fans:
Discount code: SFTHC
www.spider-farmer.com

Thetrichomefactory 275301876 829461915117728 1982872954446013819 n

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Happy International Women's Day!
Girls, any single one of you is awesome, powerful, brilliant, brave, kind, open-hearted!

EVERY GIRL IS APPRECIATED!
😘

Who do you think is the most important/ admired female in your life? Your mother? Wife/Girlfriend? Sisters? or female friends?

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Repost From@nativesugarshack

Spider Farmer SE7000 Clone to Harvest, explosive growth in veg! Just did a massive defoliation. Wanted to go 35 days but the SE7000’s have produced a growth rate that’s cut that time to 28 days from rooted clone to ready for the flip. Going to Schwazze’ the GG4 tomorrow & flip to flower on Monday.

More details, shopping now:
Discount code: SFTHC
www.spider-farmer.com

Nativesugarshack SE7000
Nativesugarshack SE7000 2
Top Bottom