Supporter
Flashback to our Red Velvet Tart grow SpiderFarmer SF1000 SF2000

Do not forget to join our SF2000 giveaway 😉

Extra 8% OFF Coupon code: SFTHC
https://spider-farmer.com

C

concreter68

Hi Everyone,

We are Spider Farmer manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipments: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT and other grow kits.
We have global warehouse - Located in USA,Canada,Germany,UK,Europe,Australia,Russia, worldwide shipping available.
We have professional team - R&D, production, sales, service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Our main products:

Led Grow Light

SF1000 SF2000 SF4000
  • Samsung LM30lB diodes
  • Meanwell driver
  • Full spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 600D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits
  • SF light and tentworks great ,the other
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Glad to join THCfarmer and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together!😄
i bought 2 se7000 1 works great the other 2 of the bars are very dim ,i have sent photos ,and now they want to speak to there experts ,u can see plain as day they are dim ,i am in middle of grow ,spider farmer are not makeing it easy to sort this out ,is there anything u can do to sort this problem out ,thank u

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Might be something you have already tried, but you might be able to work the connectors for those two bars, unplug them and plug them back in, jiggle them around a bit and see it it's not making a good connection?

C

concreter68

Might be something you have already tried, but you might be able to work the connectors for those two bars, unplug them and plug them back in, jiggle them around a bit and see it it's not making a good connection?
i tried all that ,all the light bars work when changed around ,the problem must be in the wireing bar that light bars mount into ,i would of thought spider farmer would just send me a replacement light and i send this 1 back ,but know it is not that easy ,spider farmer wants to send me replacement parts when they work out problem ,then i have to pull apart and fix up ,i thought they would just replace light,will let u know how they handel it ,light has been great until this little problem..

Observationist

Observationist

@Dirtbag

Had a similar issue

@SpiderFarmerLED

Hey guys either this dude fucked something up or shipping fucked up, or y’all are fucking something up

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Yes, maybe it was caused during transportation. We will solve the problem as soon as possible!

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
IGrasta grow2 SE7000 Strawberry GorillaThe last week before the Harvest We begin to detoxif
Top Bottom