Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway-SF2000PRO LED Grow Light

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Usa
#spiderfamer #sf2000pro
Thanks for the shot guys. Here’s some girl scout cookies under the sf1000 pre dimmer. I use two for late veg and flower. I love them they produce great flower.
Thread '2023 indoor gsc soil grow 2ga fabric pot'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2023-indoor-gsc-soil-grow-2ga-fabric-pot.150518/
A602D5F0 15D7 471B 822B 9BF8A7C9B232

Zerberus

Zerberus

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

Participation is easy, just follow these steps:😍
1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

🏆 Prize: SF2000PRO

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀

1) 8 Models to choose from in the SF series ranging from the SF300 to the SF7000

United States

#spiderfarmer #sf2000pro

Good luck everyone 🍀🤞🏻

B

Beckles

Spider Farmer Prime Day Giveaway! 🔥

Calling all indoor garden enthusiasts! Spider Farmer is thrilled to announce our Prime Day Giveaway where you can win the incredible SF2000PRO! 🥰

Participation is easy, just follow these steps:😍
1️⃣ QUESTION: How many products does the SF series have? Answer the question correctly to qualify for the giveaway.
2️⃣ Leave your answer and mention your country in the comments using the hashtags #spiderfarmer and #sf2000pro. This will enter you into the contest!
3️⃣ BONUS ENTRY: Winners will be required to share a grow diary. Show us how your plants thrive with Spider Farmer's products and share your gardening journey with us! 🌱

🏆 Prize: SF2000PRO

But that's not all! As part of our Prime Day celebration, we are offering up to 25% off on our global site. From July 11th to July 18th, you can enjoy fantastic discounts on a wide range of Spider Farmer products! 📅 Promotion Period: July 11th - July 18th🌍 Available on our global site

😉Mark your calendars because on August 1st, we will announce the lucky winner chosen at random. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Good luck to all participants! 🍀
I'm in the US and I see 9 products in the SF series. This is such a fun giveaway! Thank you for doing it! I would love to compare your SF 2000 pro on these ladies to the sun! That's garlic jelly, 2 - tropical funks, and funk punch. #spiderfarmer #sf2000pro

20230712 160731
T

Tyrant

It must be different in each counties sf website. People are saying 9 but on the Canadian site there are only 6 available for purchase

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

It must be different in each counties sf website. People are saying 9 but on the Canadian site there are only 6 available for purchase
what about the 33W and the 74W lights ???
theres 2 SF lights under the garden lighting menu SF300 and SF600

W

wadesweeds

Nine, 9, USA. Using the sun but looking right now for a light. Happy to post pictures when I get one.

V

vipvegas

9 sf series
#sf2000pro #spiderfarmer United States of America
Would compliment my 6 SF4000 in a separate tent for pre-veg. I'd love to do a grow diary showcasing my skills under the all these lights! Thanks!!

Top Bottom