Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Grow!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It looks similar to the hlg lights. I wonder how they'll compare.

Spider farmer is a cheap lower wattage copy of HLG made with cheap parts. HLG started this stuff with samsung and quantum boards. They coined the name quantum board. The owner posts on RIU along with many of the other original led sellers.

We caught spider farmer lying about their ppfd and anthem called them on it. They changed their numbers on the website. They also lied to me about their company also being Meijzi.

HLG third party sphere tests all their lights professionally. The chinese companies like spider farmer cut corners then copy hlg charts and post them.

HLG Kits are only a bit more expensive than overpriced spider farmer. Seems viparspectra costs less and is basically the same copy.

Impressive how they copy hlg but without the big discount like the rest of the chinese copies and copied mars business model and got this popular so fast.

growsince79

growsince79

Spider farmer is a cheap lower wattage copy of HLG made with cheap parts. HLG started this stuff with samsung and quantum boards. They coined the name quantum board. The owner posts on RIU along with many of the other original led sellers.

We caught spider farmer lying about their ppfd and anthem called them on it. They changed their numbers on the website. They also lied to me about their company also being Meijzi.

HLG third party sphere tests all their lights professionally. The chinese companies like spider farmer cut corners then copy hlg charts and post them.

HLG Kits are only a bit more expensive than overpriced spider farmer. Seems viparspectra costs less and is basically the same copy.

Impressive how they copy hlg but without the big discount like the rest of the chinese copies and copied mars business model and got this popular so fast.
The 100w hlg is $10 less than sf1000. The fact that SF doesn't want to see a side by side comparison is a big red commie flag.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The 100w hlg is $10 less than sf1000. The fact that SF doesn't want to see a side by side comparison is a big red commie flag.

already a member here was given a test light by sf and it was quite a bit hotter than hlg in the same space. Thats the big red flag too.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
HLG. No one will argue it’s build quality, components and otherwise.
Bang for the buck. Spiderfarmer produces!
Done 4 consecutive grows under sf4000 and it has given me A+ top shelf product.
Mr. G

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

HLG. No one will argue it’s build quality, components and otherwise.
Bang for the buck. Spiderfarmer produces!
Done 4 consecutive grows under sf4000 and it has given me A+ top shelf product.
Mr. G

no they cost too close for sf to be considered budget. Them and mars too expensive for what is offered compared to other chinese copies. Bad deal.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I will go as far to say they should be banned from here like mars was for lying. Logic was very clear on that. But they remain for some reason to cheapen up our forum with bad customer service response to questions and cheap givaways with $100 lights.

I turned down the free light for supporting their company deal last year. Wanted to give me a 100 watt light to flower in a 3x3 tent. Dontt they know that doesnt cover? I dont think the rep knows anything about the lights they sell. I was a career sales manager. I find support for this company sad.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I will go as far to say they should be banned from here like mars was for lying. Logic was very clear on that. But they remain for some reason to cheapen up our forum with bad customer service response to questions and cheap givaways with $100 lights.

I turned down the free light for supporting their company deal last year. Wanted to give me a 100 watt light to flower in a 3x3 tent. Dontt they know that doesnt cover? I dont think the rep knows anything about the lights they sell. I was a career sales manager. I find support for this company sad.

regardless. Results are good. The sf1000, which I own as well is good for veg, or 2x2

Mr.G.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter

Is that why you entered their new contest for the free light? To get them banned? 🤔

Screenshot 20210115 133018 Chrome

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've said this before, and I will say it again. The fact that 99% of these spider farmer troll posts always describe them as "Chinese lights" tells me all I need to know. Now we add "commie" into the mix? great. 👍😒🙄

growsince79

growsince79

I've said this before, and I will say it again. The fact that 99% of these spider farmer troll posts always describe them as "Chinese lights" tells me all I need to know. Now we add "commie" into the mix? great. 👍😒🙄
Are the lights from communist China or free China aka Taiwan? Not bashing the light at all. Most of the reviews have been positive. I would gladly try their light side by side, but they say no. Why don't they want to see it? IDK you would think they would want to see it. That said, I hate commies and always boycott Chinese products whenever possible. Nothing against Chinese people, just there shitty commie government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom