Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Grow!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Hello everyone, recently I was given the opportunity to try out the SF1000 fixture by Spider Farmer! I will be updating this thread twice a week with pictures and write ups of the process.

This grow will be in a 2x2x4 tent, exactly what the fixture is rated for. With a 200cfm exhaust duct fan and another small fan for airflow.

Pictures coming soon, once I have everything together. I have high Hope's for the SF1000, using lm301 chips and meanwell driver! Keep you eyes on this thread!

growsince79

growsince79

Hello everyone, recently I was given the opportunity to try out the SF1000 fixture by Spider Farmer! I will be updating this thread twice a week with pictures and write ups of the process.

This grow will be in a 2x2x4 tent, exactly what the fixture is rated for. With a 200cfm exhaust duct fan and another small fan for airflow.

Pictures coming soon, once I have everything together. I have high Hope's for the SF1000, using lm301 chips and meanwell driver! Keep you eyes on this thread!
They asked me too. I told them I would only do it if its a side by side with a 150w hps or 100w hlg. I doubt they write back.

BigCube

BigCube

Jesus, you guys are brutal. If you dont like spider farmer, that's fine. At least I'm willing to test it out.

I measure all my grows by g/w if that's not good enough for you, tough.

It seems like you guys are salty for no reason. If you're just here to trash talk or belittle, please kindly find your way out of this thread. This is a grow diary not a debate.

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

Plugged my SF1000 in yesterday as well. 20x20 tent, 2 autos. I have a 150 w hps in same size tent beside it finishing a couple photos. At some point I'm going to run side by side, but for now, excited to see what the SF1000 does. Won't lie, love the low heat aspect of it.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
The sf1000 is a solid light. In a 2x2 area it grows & blooms really well! 100w from the wall can’t be beat. Quality diodes, driver. Price!!!

I have been growing for a while. Gave up My gavita hps lights, saving more money every day!!!!

Mr. G

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Plugged my SF1000 in yesterday as well. 20x20 tent, 2 autos. I have a 150 w hps in same size tent beside it finishing a couple photos. At some point I'm going to run side by side, but for now, excited to see what the SF1000 does. Won't lie, love the low heat aspect of it.

the heat aspect is the beautiful thing about LED. Pro tip. Run a small clip fan over the drivers to keep them cool. This will extend the lifespan of the equipment.

Mr. G

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve done a light review on there sf2000 for them it’s my first time using LED but I like them better than my old mh , Hps , 400w I was running ... I’m about to do. Tent review for them so stay tuned in tune . Od . Cheese dawg @#5 flower under sf 2000 .

497AC7FD 2A11 42A1 B2D0 7FF3AB3BA259
freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

I put a usb fan right on the face of the aluminum. Small enough it doesn't tilt the board, but still does cool. Bad habit, but I have a thing for small footprints. @One drop your SF2000 review is very appreciated. Answered some questions for me. I'm working on all the little things that add to consistency.

a4twenty

a4twenty

growsince79

growsince79

who cares?

instead of hijacking this grow thread as already asked by the author, why don't you start your own thread?
Anyone thinking about buying sf should care. Why don't they want an honest comparison? What are they afraid of?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Did you get the one with the dimmer or the newer budget one without?

I'm currently a SF grower as well 👍

Top Bottom