Spider Mites

• Thread starter Gettnpacksin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Oh me and him went back and forth on another thread. He's upset, he's a below average grower that hands out really horrible advice and can't stop bugs in his grow without going super toxic. It's growers like him that'll keep me around forever. Happy Growing!

Smerb

Smerb

Oh me and him went back and forth on another thread. He's upset, he's a below average grower that hands out really horrible advice and can't stop bugs in his grow without going super toxic. It's growers like him that'll keep me around forever. Happy Growing!
I was going wrong mad. I messaged him and said I'd meet him anywhere.He came out of left field. Must be a shithead for sure.
Exactly, Happy Growing!

D

DiatomaceousE

Typical noobs, ban the only person who knows what they talk about when they fight back against the trolling noobs who want to feel like experts so they go online...proof is in the pudding.

Happy growing fake lames...

Smerb

Smerb

Oh your going to meet someone online anywhere?

Damn you must be a real g...ghetto pathetic lowlife that is. Nothing better to do but try to meet someone who you have no idea where they live from an Internet forum, damn bro ur scary.

Smoke had the best spider mite advice on this thread, you noobs are seriously down syndrome talking about I sprayed something weak and they are gone, probably left because they couldn't stand being around such a pussy...

Some people can't afford to get one spider mite into flower with perpetual so his advice is good for that.

Smerb we all seen your sticky post of talking about a dark period showing off your amateur bunk weed, I grew better than that on my first run 12 years ago...maybe spend your time figuring out how to grow before you go talking shit calling people noobs, a sign of your mental and physical development if there ever was one
You have this much time to talk shit on me? Hahahaha
My sticky post means it's worth the information being given out. Dumb. Get over your bad ass self. And grow weed instead of talking shit.

Smerb

Smerb

Typical noobs, ban the only person who knows what they talk about when they fight back against the trolling noobs who want to feel like experts so they go online...proof is in the pudding.

Happy growing fake lames...
You calling anyone on here a fake lame makes you look like the idiot. We all aren't on here to fight. Stupid.

Smerb

Smerb

Is it shit head day? All my fellow farmers that know me smerb, thanks for sticking up against the idiots that try to stomp on us. I don't get it.

Smerb

Smerb

I am not trying to fight, just saying bro...that "secret" I heard from BOG bushyoldgrower on overgrow in 1999, so not sure why you got stickied but my customers wouldn't even by that "frosted out" weed your trying to show off. Would return it saying it's mids so maybe learn something before trying to be a hotshot you just look stupid...
Man I have been growing for 15 plus years. I'm not showing off. You don't even know me to come out of nowhere. I grow just a good as any other grower. You talk shit on my herb, go away. You don't see me talking shit about anyone's weed that they grow. What the hell?

Smerb

Smerb

I am not trying to fight, just saying bro...that "secret" I heard from BOG bushyoldgrower on overgrow in 1999, so not sure why you got stickied but my customers wouldn't even by that "frosted out" weed your trying to show off. Would return it saying it's mids so maybe learn something before trying to be a hotshot you just look stupid...
What does frosted out mean?
Seriously

Smerb

Smerb

@DiatomaceousE why you bugging me man, you talk shit to everyone on here? I don't at all, leave me alone if you don't like me or my ways.....

D

DiatomaceousE

Yeah I know plenty of growers who been growing for a while and think they are so cool you can't tell them anything...

Smoke was giving good advice in a thread that has 100 peices of bad advice and you come at him talking shit why?

Bro I aint been on your profile so maybe you got some good flower who knows, but just the one thread I seen your talking about oh my weed is so good and frosty...maybe you posted wrong pictures or something I don't know.

D

DiatomaceousE

That's the problem you are an expert growing who doesnt know what frosted out means (crystalized) and your weed is proof lol...

I am not coming at you bro just saying your the one trying to meet up with people, who pissed you off for giving good advice.

Smerb

Smerb

Yeah I know plenty of growers who been growing for a while and think they are so cool you can't tell them anything...

Smoke was giving good advice in a thread that has 100 peices of bad advice and you come at him talking shit why?

Bro I aint been on your profile so maybe you got some good flower who knows, but just the one thread I seen your talking about oh my weed is so good and frosty...maybe you posted wrong pictures or something I don't know.
What thread are we talking? Your confused a bit I think.

Smerb

Smerb

That's the problem you are an expert growing who doesnt know what frosted out means (crystalized) and your weed is proof lol...

I am not coming at you bro just saying your the one trying to meet up with people, who pissed you off for giving good advice.
There called trichomes.

Top Bottom