• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Happy Memorial Day

Wavegem

Wavegem

Ya David and Goliath and Goliath felt threatened. Which is natural in the presence of a Don :D comprehension is a basic course in school. It seems pretty easy for me to make enemies a lot of envy I see

Last edited:
Wavegem

Wavegem

So since Jalisco made this public. I will clarify, stainless steel is fuckin bad ass. I asked Jalisco to replicate one of his systems out of stainless. Why would I buy fuckin plastic? I can build stainless tanks for cheaper and I never have to replace them. He took it as I wanted to steal his designs and get rich, what a joke. Dude thinks I need his pesos for tequila.

One person tell me here they would spend 10 thousand dollars on a plastic system??
Would you spend 10 on stainless? What about about double walled insulated stainless tanks?

Good luck

J

Jalisco Kid

What happened to I'm the man and you want me to come teach you to grow bro. Or were you just trying to blow smoke up my skirt to try to get something for nothing. Bro
You did not ask me to replicate a my designs,Lies show your lack of morals. You told me about the number of tanks you wanted and the small size of your room. When you did not get the info you wanted is when you came up with the Truth. I have no problem with your tanks other then you wasted a lot of metal when you did not know how to install uniseals(your own built in flaw from coping a UC) Growing trees might make your dick hard but you have no concept of water flow. Why make a system that you can not take off line when a problem develops. Well known problem but you still copy it. I can't argue tank design, as you need to play around some more and learn about waterflow. But if you really want to call me a liar I give you permission to post our conversation, but we know you won't. My problem is not your work, it is your sleeze factor.
JK
I am more of a raicilla man myself,even though I am from Jalisco where I live tequila is for tourist.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Look I am gonna end this now.
I took your assumptions personally as I am anything but what you assume. It really affected me
You don't think I could of bought your system and copied it??

Thank you for all your help. I really wanted us to be friends

B

Burned Haze

Look I am gonna end this now.
I took your assumptions personally as I am anything but what you assume. It really affected me
You don't think I could of bought your system and copied it??

Thank you for all your help. I really wanted us to be friends
^

Everyone who grows should be happy we have each other to find info and help each other, not be worried on who " stealing" their stuff.
Without the internet , 99.9% of true growers wouldn't even show their grows and info IRL, but would help & show their info on these online communities to improve the much needed growing of cannabis . Too many forget we all need each other to improve and help the info of cannabis ( not saying anyones wrong or should be mad )

----

cool strains choices, bomb grow
-BH

DapperDon

DapperDon

i guess I don't get whats so special about these plastic jk tanks that makes them worth 10,000.00? is that for a whole truckload of them or for a warehouse full ,all set up and filled n ready? looking back through this thread I see some damn nice shrubs in stainless,but searching the site I don't find any pics of Jalisco's plants in these "special "plastic tanks.is there some other growers here using these that have plant pics up that I can scope out?
I've been wondering that myself. I see JK on these threads and have yet to see any of these "Superduper Tanks". You would have thought the wheel was just re invented or something.

Wavegem, your setup is nice and nothing that is said on an internet forum diminish the work that has gone into it. Thanks for sharing with us.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Thanks guys...

Honestly I don't know how to grow, I mean I do but not like the masters. I am learning and work hard. Jalisco has spent a lifetime designing and completing his portfolio which is his baby nothing can take that away, should be expected for someone to protect their assets. Jalisco has an idea the resources at my disposal and I understand his reaction. Maybe I come off like a dick maybe I don't. Words on this site are backed with no emotion as we are not having this conversation in person. I get it you don't like stainless for whatever reason. I blew a good opportunity. I get ragged on for learning and making mistakes but I eat them every time. You don't know me and I don't know you. Drama is not what I was looking for

I just wanted the world to see some Ferrari tanks.

tweedy

tweedy

i guess I don't get whats so special about these plastic jk tanks that makes them worth 10,000.00? is that for a whole truckload of them or for a warehouse full ,all set up and filled n ready? looking back through this thread I see some damn nice shrubs in stainless,but searching the site I don't find any pics of Jalisco's plants in these "special "plastic tanks.is there some other growers here using these that have plant pics up that I can scope out?
There are not many on the farm (except janus and capulator if I am not mistaken) and you will likely never see the guts unless you buy one as who buys the cow if they get the milk for free.

What I can say is plastic is for hydro and nice for quick fixes/mods and stainless is for kitchens and well, wavegem because of his resources, ha.

JK and his tanks have a rep for a reason. They are well thought out and relatively bullet proof in our applications. I would not try to put my tanks up against his.

As per what he said earlier, flow is everything and I challenge anyone who thinks all tanks must be "close enough" in performance to fill up a square bucket, a circular one, and a mop bucket with a standard hose on full bore. You can manipulate so much with just a little adjustment of where the water is hitting in relation to the bucket sides/water height.

DapperDon

DapperDon

There are not many on the farm (except janus and capulator if I am not mistaken) and you will likely never see the guts unless you buy one as who buys the cow if they get the milk for free.

What I can say is plastic is for hydro and nice for quick fixes/mods and stainless is for kitchens and well, wavegem because of his resources, ha.

JK and his tanks have a rep for a reason. They are well thought out and relatively bullet proof in our applications. I would not try to put my tanks up against his.

As per what he said earlier, flow is everything and I challenge anyone who thinks all tanks must be "close enough" in performance to fill up a square bucket, a circular one, and a mop bucket with a standard hose on full bore. You can manipulate so much with just a little adjustment of where the water is hitting in relation to the bucket sides/water height.

After some easy Googling, I found the Superduper tanks from JK and there is NOTHING that special about them. If anything I find the engineering a little sloppy with the materials used and the size of the pipes are very much undersized (see fluid dynamics 101) for their capacity. As far and "rep" goes, there may be one on this forum but not really anywhere else on the web. In fact the very post I found the Superduper tanks, JK himself posted that he got most of the idea from the Krusty buckets concept. So if anything he borrowed his design from someone else just like EVERYONE ELSE. So to rip Wavegem a new one out in public like that shows no class. It isn't even JK's original design or concept so that ends that debate. If anything Wavegem gets even more respect for using a superior material and that he has not been afraid to push them win, lose, or draw.

DapperDon

DapperDon

glad to see you get such a clear picture from one post you found on google and never meeting the man or actually seeing anything in person
You assume it was just one post. What does meeting someone have to do with anything? I love it when the peanut gallery steps in its own shit with useless comments like this.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Thanks dapper for support

Please let's not start a war. Jalisco is boss I am the jit here I know my place
Trust me bro, there is no "war" being started. And the only "place" you should know is that you, just like everyone else, has to learn somewhere. And at the end of the day, it is just the ego of a drug dealer getting his nose bent out of shape. I have a million and one more important things to worry about than that.

tweedy

tweedy

After some easy Googling, I found the Superduper tanks from JK and there is NOTHING that special about them. If anything I find the engineering a little sloppy with the materials used and the size of the pipes are very much undersized (see fluid dynamics 101) for their capacity. As far and "rep" goes, there may be one on this forum but not really anywhere else on the web. In fact the very post I found the Superduper tanks, JK himself posted that he got most of the idea from the Krusty buckets concept. So if anything he borrowed his design from someone else just like EVERYONE ELSE. So to rip Wavegem a new one out in public like that shows no class. It isn't even JK's original design or concept so that ends that debate. If anything Wavegem gets even more respect for using a superior material and that he has not been afraid to push them win, lose, or draw.
No class? Excuse me but when did I rip him a new one? I stated my preference for plastic and commented on his ability to craft whatever he wants whenever he wants out of stainless. Hardly calling him out by anyone's standards and far from classless.

As to jk and his design, you need to rethink your statement. A single 1" bulkhead will drain about 650 gph. So three 2" drains are more than adequate for whatever input he or whoever rigs up one of his systems can throw at it.

As far as his rep goes, you REALLY have no idea the level of comprehension he has and usable information this man has contributed to individuals struggling with the concept of growing trees in states that do not allow large numbers. He has given time and energy to guide folks in the right direction when they are heading quickly into the wrong. Give respect where respect is due and read some more of his contributions to the bigger picture, stop ripping on someone for innovating a bucket that has inspired nearly every tank system out there in one way or another.

Krusty was on the right track, JK is just a better builder in the tank department. Enough said. He gave credit where credit was deserved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom