Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

I know exactly what to expect from you.
Munjinbooo.....holyshit......Love your big and juicy girls and bro you share ALL your coolest shit with us here, and I for one. Tyty
Thank you cuz I would never get to see this art. What are people gonna say when you try a completly glass system with nanobots delivering exact nutes and on guard for all pests ect....ty again

DapperDon

DapperDon

No class? Excuse me but when did I rip him a new one? I stated my preference for plastic and commented on his ability to craft whatever he wants whenever he wants out of stainless. Hardly calling him out by anyone's standards and far from classless.

As to jk and his design, you need to rethink your statement. A single 1" bulkhead will drain about 650 gph. So three 2" drains are more than adequate for whatever input he or whoever rigs up one of his systems can throw at it.

As far as his rep goes, you REALLY have no idea the level of comprehension he has and usable information this man has contributed to individuals struggling with the concept of growing trees in states that do not allow large numbers. He has given time and energy to guide folks in the right direction when they are heading quickly into the wrong. Give respect where respect is due and read some more of his contributions to the bigger picture, stop ripping on someone for innovating a bucket that has inspired nearly every tank system out there in one way or another.

Krusty was on the right track, JK is just a better builder in the tank department. Enough said. He gave credit where credit was deserved.
Now, since you want to throw yourself on your own sword over this then let me point something out to you. I did not say YOU ripped him a new one so let's get that out of the way now. Secondly I do NOT need to rethink anything, unless you have the same masters degree in Industrial Engineering that I do over my office wall, then YOU are not qualified to tell me anything about fluidics or how much water drains out of a pipe. It shows how little you know because of the obvious problem of backflow and pressure restrictions that you have not taken into account. I have not said anything negative about his contributions to the community. But make no mistake about it and the point I have been trying to make that you keep missing is that JK did not invent these buckets all on his own, he borrowed concepts from someone else and then when Wavegem made his own tanks from borrowing on that concept, that is when JK stepped out of line as calling him out for "stealing" his design. I don't think you really understand what innovation really means because if that is the case then Wavegem is the true innovator here for using materials and concepts that are not out in the available market. There are quite a few "tree growers" out there and the ones that earn the most respect are the ones that have no problem showing you what equipment they use because as we all know it takes more than good equipment to grow a nice plant. And no I do not agree that Krusty was on the right track. There was just nothing out there that was working for the way he wanted to grow. Look at what kind of a clusterfuck PPM systems are. It is more convoluted than it is successful and nothing about growing in that system is quantifiable. That is why you do not see those systems in any shops or online.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Wicked purple x sour dawg - pollination test - stud #3
Wicked sour

DapperDon

DapperDon

Just curious, but after a while do all of these crosses and hybrids and 25 word catchphrase names eventually just muddy the waters and become less than the pure strains? I guess I just don't get it.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Just curious, but after a while do all of these crosses and hybrids and 25 word catchphrase names eventually just muddy the waters and become less than the pure strains? I guess I just don't get it.

Not really, I have noticed some flavors and highs don't necessarily go to well together. Honestly tell me strawberry lemonade doesn't sound bomb and the genetics are verified. Also I go through massive pheno hunting for that special lady.

Perfect example is the super Sayien above. She is tighter than the hollywood, stronger infrastructure, much much sweeter and complex in smell than the hollywood, and hopefully more potent.:). Maintaining vigor, yield and extreme dense buds.
I also noticed on the Ewok which is the dad, Ewok had more trichomes but smaller heads than the hollywood. In this cross I increased trichomes on hollywood while maintaining there fat heads. It's hard to smoke you just eject it from your lungs even for me who smokes like a chimney breeding true for these traits is a different story.

Last edited:
DapperDon

DapperDon

Not really, I have noticed some flavors and highs don't necessarily go to well together. Honestly tell me strawberry lemonade doesn't sound bomb and the genetics are verified. Also I go through massive pheno hunting for that special lady.

Perfect example is the super Sayien above. She is tighter than the hollywood, stronger infrastructure, much much sweeter and complex in smell than the hollywood, and hopefully more potent.:). Maintaining vigor, yield and extreme dense buds.
I also noticed on the Ewok which is the dad, Ewok had more trichomes but smaller heads than the hollywood. In this cross I increased trichomes on hollywood while maintaining there fat heads. It's hard to smoke you just eject it from your lungs even for me who smokes like a chimney breeding true for these traits is a different story.
How does that translate into its stability? Just like the recent "true" GSC scandal where all the seeds were coming out hermie? Isn't repeatable stability more beneficial and desirable?

Wavegem

Wavegem

How does that translate into its stability? Just like the recent "true" GSC scandal where all the seeds were coming out hermie? Isn't repeatable stability more beneficial and desirable?

Well I don't really work with to many strains yet. I like to take my time. With that being said I make all these crosses for me. All the lines I test I run them for years clone after clone and see how they perform. All of the keepers I choose hands down reek the most in the batches. I look at structure next. I am just having fun which is why I know eventually I will have some really desirable flavors

As for hermies if I see them in any lines I figure the cause and then toss it. Most it's user error and I am doing that less and less. I don't use herm plants even skeptical about FEMs. But sour Girl Scout cookies x wicked purple sound good and my motorbreath.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Christ that setup is beautiful Wavegem, thanx for sharin'....U obviously put a lot of time and effort into it!! and it looks to be paying off! :wideyed:
That Super Saiyen is almost two weeks in...yes?
Hows she lookin??

L

lykaboss247

Just read thought this thread, AMAZING! New here and this is the first time i have seen stainless steel buckets used ;)

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

To touch on the breeding Question about watering down the original strains I brought up a similar question a whole ago. My concern was if we keep breeding so many crosses without stabilizing and trying to make a true seed stock that breeds true and stable seeds what happens is we risk losing the exact strains that have created so many of the greats. Case in point the tried and true tk aka Florida og or whatever you like to call it there are rumors as the mother of all og's or the mother of the true girls out witch I think holds true in some aspects anyways the fear now is that there's a loss in vigour and some think it may be gone in years to come. I know that we have to make crosses and for personal reasons crosses can medically change the world but at the same time we need to focus on really saving the original strains because we do not know where the laws are going what happens if we lose all the original breeding stock and legality hits we only have hybrids or poly hybrids to pave the way. We do not want anymore originals that changed the game and created so many valuble strains today to go extinct preservation is just as important as innovation remember what got us the sfv, the tk, the og's in genral, the chems, the super skunks, the purples, we have lossed so many I'm such a short period of time if you think about it. Those were all hybrids where is there parental stock I mean the hazes te skunks all the landrace's used over the years we could end up going back to the beginning where were trying to breed out the 8 month flower times from a land race sativa so we can have a 12 week or 9 week sativa it took years of hard work and some risked there freedom to get all of us where we are now because I can garuntee you I've only worked 1 land race my entire grow life and I use the word worked it should be grew a landrace and accidentally polinated her so I really put no work in it. Please make crosses everyone but remember when you do that it is still just as important to preserve the originals so we have the Chemdog 91 sk va or the massachusests super skunk or the pre 02 semis stars or the catpisses road kill skunks and so on and so forth. Respect the ones before us and respect the plant that saves us.

Wavegem

Wavegem

The problem is people hoard those cuts. I wish I had access but I only can do what I can do. Massive pheno hunting through polys is all I have. Still nobody touches my stuff out here. I think to many people focus on genetics and rarity when their rooms suck and they can't read the plants. Dialed rooms are more important, their are plenty of breeders who don't even see the full potential of their plants they chuck pollen everywhere based on rarity. I have to start somewhere, gain recognition, upgrade

Wavegem

Wavegem

Week 3

My greenhouse wicked purple project
Super saiyen, hollywood, 2 sour dawg phenos

Wicked purple

Über dawg in the back then wicked purple then super saiyen dif pheno

Wickeds in the middle

A little cloudy so I turned on the lights

germinator

germinator

She looks great ..no suprise your shit always does. heyyy smells, nuances and smoke report plz.

Wavegem

Wavegem

She looks great ..no suprise your shit always does. heyyy smells, nuances and smoke report plz.

The best part, so far the smell has changed multiple times. In the beginning my buddy pointed out lychee fruit. Then came a musky skunk with a touch menthol. Now straight starburst at first then the classic Ewok skunk musk smell comes through 30 sec later.
This run was shit, the water here sucks and realized my filters only last half their life span. Her buds are tight and potentially could put out more than my hollywood. I haven't smoked this yet couple more weeks.

I crossed my keeper cornstalk looking wicked f1 male to everything in the greenhouse, I am going to pop super Saiyen x wicked purple f1 as soon as I get them. I have sour x wicked I just popped 8, along with 7 wifi.

I also just got white goji, sorcerers apprentice, love dawg, Cuban black haze x big sur holy bud Indy, blockhead bx, pagoda, sky lotus, white fire# 3 x snow lotus, northern lights open pollination, still waiting on goji lights, and gold star f4, got some jaws arcata trainwreck, moscas otm, bog gear, multiple packs of loompas gear. To much

Wavegem

Wavegem

Super saiyen week 5 in coco.
She is a beast my hands are stuck together her smell is becoming complete dank cotton candy. Super silver haze vigor, size with a pungent knockout no super silver haze just cotton candy
You can clearly see how big the heads are compared to the frosty fur we see all the time

Wavegem

Wavegem

You guys aren't ready for this wicked purple that is shaping up to be amazing! The terpenes are out of control.
Cream, suntan lotion, fruit loops, dark skunk chocolate, citrus tangerines, straight desert. She is so vigorous and resistant to mold. Monster yield

She is special for sure

Top Bottom