• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Check out my new greenhouse

Wavegem

Wavegem

My next project I am working on now, is Wicked Sour. Found a nice male, growing some of the females, with some wifi, sour grapes, sour cookies, more wicked purple f1 and some of my keepers.

Having a blast

germinator

germinator

Good to see the crazy weather hasn't effected you. Love watchin your stufff...You know jj is looking for a medical state connection, you would be a good match maybe? Check his forum. I see the bean, it's got my name on it.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Good to see the crazy weather hasn't effected you. Love watchin your stufff...You know jj is looking for a medical state connection, you would be a good match maybe? Check his forum. I see the bean, it's got my name on it.

I saw that.. His work is nothing short of genius. I have big respect and look up to him as an example.
I have been going through a bunch of realizations seeing where this industry is going. Sorry for rant but I am really discouraged seeing the monumental work nobody wants to do. Here in America we learned to talk good, talk and talk is what a lot of us only know. I can see why breeders are upset when people ruin their work to make a buck. Creating mega hybrids with variation out of control and dominant unwanted traits which leads to lines being scrapped. After seeing a bunch of the plants I crossed, growing out phenos I can really see the parents in detail, how it changed, the more I cross to different lines I can clearly see dominant and recessive traits. It's like a spiritual journey revealing itself one layer at a time. Understanding ratios, and the lines potential is something that will obviously make for progress. Strawberry lemonade was garbage. There was so many things wrong with it first being extremely sensitive to nutrients, extremely slow growing, a mold magnet and complete dominant lemon alien dawg traits. I scrapped that and moving on.
One thing I will say is this wicked purple is special. I saw multiple phenos around 6 and none of them looked or smelled the same. There were some similarities like an underlying skunk which may have come from the lavender. The sweetness in the aliens is completely dominated and the smell is so complex that it is going to take me a little while to find my phenos. The vigor in this strain rivals anything I have seen and is fighting mold like a champ. If any of you guys smoked the ewok but a Albert leaning skunk body odor garlic, coats your mouth the wicked does the same but way creamier I mixed her with other strains in joints and cuts right through. This plant had massive stretch in some phenos and halted bushes in others. I found some an urkle leaning pheno, alien leaning, Tahoe leaning, and these massive cornstalks which have to be the tripoli wicked.

Wavegem

Wavegem

I feel like I should conclude a few things. Sum up this lovely experience. I am itching like a crackhead to grow in water again. Pretty soon I won't be able to sleep, but I need more space. That was my biggest enemy, I couldn't move and I am a skinny dude. I love the sun it's amazing, I am working real hard to obtain property and greenhouses. Pretty soon I hope to have everything going up and running again. Thanks for all who supported and got me where I am today. I could not be more pleased with my progress, I wish you guys the best luck.

basically I am not growing indoors for the foreseeable future. Buckets + greenhouse = better.

germinator

germinator

Lolol gem.............love the floating ducky for your cover bro.
I always pay close attention to your pics. Never know what you'll find.
Always the best of luck and vibes for your future endeavors. Ill be watching.

vangs

vangs

3 Chillers
View attachment 314403

Radiator res in the front, light res in the back.
pressure tanks to work off the pumps and in the very front a pump with manifold to the 3 chillers. Pump on the left is for the radiators

View attachment 314404

You can see the blower, light water pump and part of the light res. Salt water chlorinator to keep the lights crystal clear.

View attachment 314405

This was a shit ton of work. You guys know. I am completely legal and grow 24 plants which I have a license to grow. This is a giant science experiment to pull the most weight in the smallest space. A lot is wasted, I know if I had plant numbers and space and blah blah, look everything costs money but knowledge takes time and thats why some guys hit it and you never see them again. double d, quantum 9, Jack is the fuckin man. Little by little I learn and share with you guys.

hey bro, are those chilleers all from hydro innovations?

Wavegem

Wavegem

So wait...What happened with the stainless steel modules?

Nothing really I am growing outside now in greenhouses fuck the bullshit. I am working with somebody who knows and had worked with all these Rdwc guys like giddeon and jalisco. We have the designs and are in the process of building out first system. Then I am putting them outside and growing the biggest trees anybody has ever seen in water.

I just got from an old retired grower a cut from his last stock! white widow from nirvana crossed with ak47 from cali made in 1993 by this dude. I also just found a freak wifi 3 x snowlotus, I am looking for my tree

Latest posts

Top Bottom