Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Is there a light over that big plant in the last pic?you really packed alot into that space, how is it moving around in there for maintenance? Nice show we . Hollywood looks beast.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Is there a light over that big plant in the last pic?you really packed alot into that space, how is it moving around in there for maintenance? Nice show we . Hollywood looks beast.

Ya there is a bare bulb 600 mh over that plant. There is no room literally no room I crawl on my hands and knees haha. Wolf in Sheeps clothing. If you saw it in person you would think I am crazy

Hollywood Is real green potent as hell and doesn't stop growing she wanted to get bigger

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah I do a bit of crawling myself lol.i can stand and mix my nutes but I have to crawl to get to about 70% of the plants.my next room will def have some short tables for my plants.keep doin what you do man, peace.

Wavegem

Wavegem

What bank?

Pisces 4 packs left can only find them here on the farm. She is extremely vigorous, very hard to kill can take a heavy beating. A great first plant to dial in. Very resistant to botrytis and other disease. Only downside is she collapses and needs every branch supported.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Sour dawg end week 6

Real sweet.. Hints of chocolate. Sweet and sour

X

xoddah

Amber this one is for you

very nice, audio via westone in ear buds, perfectly centered I had to take a minute to get them out of my truck, I ...knew someone with the talent to engineer such a garden
had other good things to offer .... Westone in ear buds .... well you have to be an audio junkie
I guess Please no comments, just wanted to compliment "The Man"

J

Jalisco Kid

I have to say right out front you are a little bitch. I have always helped you when asked. But you saying you are interested in getting some of my tanks, then after a time admitting you wanted to get my designs so you can make funtickets off them. People don't play that game where I am from. Shame you were not honest as I still might have helped you. Funtickets from my tanks go for meds for sick people,that's why I did it. That is why I do not put them out to the public,Not made for cash croppers.
You just keep making those piss poor designs you copied from others.
Sat Nam JK

DapperDon

DapperDon

If you don't mind me asking...What are tanks and how can funtickets be had from them? Sorry for asking, just over 40 and not very goddamned hip anymore.

Wavegem

Wavegem

One of my newest creations

Strawberry Lemonade
Kksc x lemon alien dawg

Stem rubs are telling me grapefruit but we shall see. I have really high hopes for this girl. Found this out of 50 or so F1 beans

The main project I am working on is called
Wicked Purple
Purple Tahoe alien x tripoli wicked
I have about 100 f1 beans left that I am slowly going through so far I found 2 studs

Stud 1

Stud 2

Stem rubs are telling me creamy citrus desert like sorbet, a whole lot of variation but already I can tell they are way more vigorous than the tripoli wicked was.

Top Bottom