Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Getting the hang of this sour... she like s the cold.

20141014 180413

Bodhi love triangle
IMG 20141012 082603

DapperDon

DapperDon

Should be a nice cut. I too have some of the WW from Nirvana as well as the AK, just not crossed. I'm not much for the breeding (my personal view is that its just a fad and produces mostly unstable or shitty bud compared to some of the more tried and true variants but I won't knock the next mans game). What has been occupying most of my time with this great hobby is trying to reverse engineer some of these RDWC buckets that I have been seeing on here. I am not in this for the money, I have plenty of that on my own. I just hate having to expose myself whenever I need to do a pickup and not having any control of the flavor of offerings. And can I tell you just how much my guy is ripping me the fuck off because he knows I have no more connects. So I too want some connoisseur quality kindness whenever I want and whatever kind I want.
So it makes it real hard to learn when guys that I look to for education decide to switch it up on me. Its like going to the same classroom you go to every day to learn science only one day the teacher decides to start teaching French. Whaaaaaaaaaaa? :banghead:

Wavegem

Wavegem

Nice greenhouse, looking very proper. How many watts do you have in there? What kind of schedule do you have the lights on?

I have 8800 watts split between 4 epap overheads and 8 vert 600. I am adding 10 more 600 for the winter. I run the lights from 6 am to 5 30. They seem to love the supplemental light.
It's real windy here right now I have zip ties and duck tape ready to go lol

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Always killing it @Wavegem. Looks like that wifi/snowlotus is your tree. Love the super saiyan. Big DBZ fan here.

Bowski

Bowski

Wavegem, very nice green house. are you growing them full term or as you would indoors?

G

greendarknight

Hit a little over 3 lbs with the love triangle, some of the sours are bigger.

Ya basically an indoor setup outside. Just getting the heater installed and then filling the room back up for winter!

Love this setup, this is truly the future....what deviation are you seeing between indoor vs your "indoor" greenhouse?

I know you aren't running buckets but if you are using a similar nute line, are you seeing deviations in quality and yield between the same phenos? I know it is hard to tell on the yield since you have the sun or however much of it you will get this time of year.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Love this setup, this is truly the future....what deviation are you seeing between indoor vs your "indoor" greenhouse?

I know you aren't running buckets but if you are using a similar nute line, are you seeing deviations in quality and yield between the same phenos? I know it is hard to tell on the yield since you have the sun or however much of it you will get this time of year.

Thank you.. To be honest I agree this is the future. Patients have said this is the best they have had and almost 100 percent can't tell it is greenhouse haha I did my job. I had a veteran retired grower saying he has questions lol. My bills were stupid low compared to what they were. The sun does wonders, the only thing I noticed is the plants get bigger, much bigger. Temps are critical, and a lot of dehumidification. There is a ratio between sunlight and supplemental light I am trying to dial in. For the winter I covered the whole greenhouse and added a lot more light so I won't have the sun this run but when spring comes I am planning to put the buckets outside and grow rdwc.. Wifi x snow lotus I am gonna try and get loompa size lol

Wavegem

Wavegem

Watching you switch up your grow and do it in such a way as to bang it the F#%% out O the Garden you are on point with a great Game plan.
Your's is always one of inspiration. and Determination to Do it up right.
Great Job Wave-Man and Happy HolliDaze
FlyJ

YA helll ya !!! If I could like it a thousand times I would! Your the man bro!! I got a booth at the LA cup haaaaa! I coming for you guys !!! Stainless meet the world !!! Super saiyan for you fiends!!! Actually my shit ain't nothing to tlc I am going to there booth haaaaa!!! Hell ya can't you tell I am excited!!!

Top Bottom