• Start date
  • Tagged users None
HOVA

HOVA

IMG 2656

4 females of guava 13 x tahoe og crossed by my main rowz 74

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Myco heard she was a touchy girl even in veg. is this true? I got the Illuminati cut and the same source has has the KK and I dnt know if I want to bother Im really happy with Lum cut I dnt need or waist time if so. Thanks looks killer. I have a few LUm's finally at 8 weeks started flushing and lookin really good. Truly happy with her. Another Buddy gots some SD's from last years drop going cant wait to compare them and see how they stack up.

Myco

Myco

Myco heard she was a touchy girl even in veg. is this true? I got the Illuminati cut and the same source has has the KK and I dnt know if I want to bother Im really happy with Lum cut I dnt need or waist time if so. Thanks looks killer. I have a few LUm's finally at 8 weeks started flushing and lookin really good. Truly happy with her. Another Buddy gots some SD's from last years drop going cant wait to compare them and see how they stack up.
I have both cuts... also got them both from the same source lol... and if I were to choose between the two, I'd rather have the KKSD than the Illuminati. KKSD has been a little finicky for me but not anymore so than the Illuminati, and in fact my source for the cuts said that many growers run the Illuminati and then cut it from their lineup because she requires specific environmental factors and growing style to get her to produce good results... but those are his words, not mine, but I can tell you that I wasn't thrilled with my run of the Illuminati - I threw both of my SD's in at the last second, transplanted and flipped - both small plants that got swallowed up by surrounding large plants. I didn't do either of them any justice, to admit, but the KKSD still is impressive.

Long story short, if youre happy with the Illum. cut, grab the KKSD if you can.

Hope that helps!

Monkey420

Monkey420

Awesome Jj. I was hoping you and mm were at the Michigan cup. I found some nice stuff in them last beans u made bro. Any chance of more tres dawg or stardawg coming in numbers?

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

JJ is always lurking checking in here and there...FM and HK are always keeping me updated on what they hear seeing you at the cup JJ...looking forward to the future....

Ya Monk I have a buddy that has allot of JJ's stuff he going through. Guava has been a bit to long for me to play with but look forward to what he finds in the Dawg runs he is doing...

B

blissfest

So what are the Cannabis Breeder ethics again?

You cant make F2's or S1's and sell them if the breeder is still working that strain. But making crosses and selling them is fine, and giving F2's or S1's out as freebies is also fine?

Pretty sure that's how it goes?

Monkey420

Monkey420

Here's a new pheno Jj, I found in a pack. Purple stardawg. This bitch has purple trichs on her, and insane frost and great yielding too. If the guava tests in the high 20% range this one is 30% dude, no bullshit, I'm in love. This will yield 3-4 ounces and I'm only running at 600 watts cuz my ac isn't hooked up yet and no co2 either. the math in it is 40 plants per 4 light room at 2400 watts average 4 ounces per plant = 1.87 grams per watt too with no air conditioning, no co2 and my mix is still a lil off and I didn't push at all with these. So plenty of room for improvement still ;)

Monkey420

Monkey420

In the blurry bud pic I tried to snap a decent photo of with my camera phone I tried to show how purple the bud is in spots. It's seriously as purple as the cherry soda, it's crazy.

Monkey420

Monkey420

I didn't let night temps drop much either so the purple is all genetics ;)

Top Bottom