Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thanks for posting. i think i watched that. i have done a lot of research on it i understand the first topping but it's where to do it after the first top after node 4 or so.
I top twice. First at node 4 and then at node two on the new growth. I allow three to four new nodes to grow and then move back to node two and top again. Between topping twice and then Fimming it allows you a max grow. We spend all this time and money on every grow, why not take the bigger harvest? 😊

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Well truth be told I wouldn't FIM this grow but I'm completely dedicating this grow to @CannaGranny and I know she would advise I take off my purse and get after it 😂
You just made my day, even tho I had to clean my screen to get the coffee off of it. Complete and total laughter😂. However you are right on! Much nicer than pull up ya big girl panties and march on, but one and the same lmaooo. Your harvest will show you exactly what you have forged on and accomplished.
Getting soooo close to harvest here. I have two this time that I’m looking to pull six to eight zips off of after drying. That ATF and the four by four canopy of Orange Widow. Heavy bearing for sure.
I shot competition yesterday and got my perky lil nose poked, lost first place by one point. One! I’d rather just have it handed to me in a big way as to lose by one! I had him on the x count, but that ONE, nasty lil point. They say ya can’t win em all… I usually do😉
Hope all is well in the East, Midwest is gorgeous this morn, sunshine and currently seventy degrees.
I plan on watering the girls and then watering this girl with a lazy day at the pool. Hope your day is rocking too🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader I think you're right. i'm going to need a bigger boat. this is how much they have grown since friday.

Whoa those girls are flying. What % hybrid is that? I'm gonna show pics to my Blue Sunset Sherbert in hopes she gets a clue hah damn squatter extraordinaire so far

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

You just made my day, even tho I had to clean my screen to get the coffee off of it. Complete and total laughter😂. However you are right on! Much nicer than pull up ya big girl panties and march on, but one and the same lmaooo. Your harvest will show you exactly what you have forged on and accomplished.
Getting soooo close to harvest here. I have two this time that I’m looking to pull six to eight zips off of after drying. That ATF and the four by four canopy of Orange Widow. Heavy bearing for sure.
I shot competition yesterday and got my perky lil nose poked, lost first place by one point. One! I’d rather just have it handed to me in a big way as to lose by one! I had him on the x count, but that ONE, nasty lil point. They say ya can’t win em all… I usually do😉
Hope all is well in the East, Midwest is gorgeous this morn, sunshine and currently seventy degrees.
I plan on watering the girls and then watering this girl with a lazy day at the pool. Hope your day is rocking too🥰
😂 sorry about your coffee spill.
I had 6 ipa beers yesterday on an empty stomach and got shit face lightweight whiteboy wasted. Been throwin up all day and wasn't until about 4pm I could hold down anything.
Dannnng lost by 1 friggin point 😣 talk about close. But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades so I feel your pain. Must have shot hella good though. I bet you will get the next one 💪🙏
So happy to hear your tents are kickin ass and takin names. So excited for you to get to enjoy those fruits when said and done.
I'm beginning to think my ladies are "mocking" me 😂 I fed water day before yesterday so went to feed this afternoon and have then all 1/4 gal then repeated 15 min later, then again and again for a gallon a piece. Only a smidge of runoff from the 5g but not thr 7g. I must be at that point when about 1/2 gal every other day is needed, or more.
I upgraded my net a bit by adding a row in from and back. Now it is a 14x14 sq for 196. Not that I want a cola per square but I think more squares helps me keep them under the screen better.
Can't wait to flip to flower. So far so good and knock on wood NOT A SINGLE PEST 😮🥳

20220814 192717
Zombierider

Zombierider

😂 sorry about your coffee spill.
I had 6 ipa beers yesterday on an empty stomach and got shit face lightweight whiteboy wasted. Been throwin up all day and wasn't until about 4pm I could hold down anything.
Dannnng lost by 1 friggin point 😣 talk about close. But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades so I feel your pain. Must have shot hella good though. I bet you will get the next one 💪🙏
So happy to hear your tents are kickin ass and takin names. So excited for you to get to enjoy those fruits when said and done.
I'm beginning to think my ladies are "mocking" me 😂 I fed water day before yesterday so went to feed this afternoon and have then all 1/4 gal then repeated 15 min later, then again and again for a gallon a piece. Only a smidge of runoff from the 5g but not thr 7g. I must be at that point when about 1/2 gal every other day is needed, or more.
I upgraded my net a bit by adding a row in from and back. Now it is a 14x14 sq for 196. Not that I want a cola per square but I think more squares helps me keep them under the screen better.
Can't wait to flip to flower. So far so good and knock on wood NOT A SINGLE PEST 😮🥳
Ok chill out Dr Frankenstein your creating monsters in there lmao. Hell yeah man, just saw that in Arizona you can be a caregiver. I would do that if I could: growing as a job? Heck yes!

Zombierider

Zombierider

you guys are doing great. i just wish i knew more as there is a lot to remember. i wish i knew more about tipping and fimming as when and where after first tipping gets me.
Don't wish, as long as you grow and survive the gargantuan amount of bud your creating, you will get better and better each grow. Eventually you will literally be a walking green thumb, and you'll probably always smell like trichomes lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader I think you're right. i'm going to need a bigger boat. this is how much they have grown since friday.
Dude I bet that patriot 1t0 has something to do with your increased growth rate. These plants have several growth spurts, It's surprising and fricken awesome everytime :D

Neueregel

Neueregel

Dude I bet that patriot 1t0 has something to do with your increased growth rate. These plants have several growth spurts, It's surprising and fricken awesome everytime :D
I put the 150 over the shortest plant and it seems to be doing pretty good. i wish i had from the jump but oh well. i like that i can adjust the output dimming the power.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I have a question for anyone. what to do if you are running out of room over head in a tent during 3 week of flowering?

Run the Flea Flicker, Statue of Liberty, or the ole Hail Mary play 😂 No seriously I am not sure. 1st I'd ask if you have the gorilla tent or any kind that you can buy extension for to make taller? Also what strain is it again? Sure seems a heavy leaning Sativa the way she runnin laps. I'm not sure what you should do since bending branches and limbs at this stage can be sketchy. Post a up to date pic

Neueregel

Neueregel

Run the Flea Flicker, Statue of Liberty, or the ole Hail Mary play 😂 No seriously I am not sure. 1st I'd ask if you have the gorilla tent or any kind that you can buy extension for to make taller? Also what strain is it again? Sure seems a heavy leaning Sativa the way she runnin laps. I'm not sure what you should do since bending branches and limbs at this stage can be sketchy. Post a up to date pic
ok, i will post a pic in am as it's lights out right now. i have an ac infinity overhead. i didn't think they'd get this big. it's bruce banner it's a 60-40 hybrid sativa dominant.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

ok, i will post a pic in am as it's lights out right now. it's bruce banner it's a 60-40 hybrid sativa dominant.
ohhhh I've heard that is a high yielder if I'm not mistaken. One thing possibly to consider is if it grows that fast maybe you can harvest the top colas sooner and let the rest of the plant continue to mature for a week or maybe more. Since it is so tall so fast, it is likely that the pistils will appear ready on large flowers nearest the top while those that are much lower and got much less direct light, could use more time. Just a thought but you obviously only take the flowers down when they say they are ready

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

My self diagnosed adhd got the best of me today and I took my net off. No way I was going the whole grow with a 7gal fabric pot propped up and in the front. So basically I super carefully raised net, took ladies out, made sure tent spotless, placed ladies back in tent but swapped Blue Sunset Sherbert that was front left with the Blueberry that was back right. Feels much better now but will take a day or two for them to grow enough for me to better use net to keep em down. Cheers out there

Day 50 and 67 2
Day 50 and 67
Top Bottom