Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro 60/40 indica has been my favorite for years. Try one out and youll probably never smoke indica heavy strains that much again. A 60/40 doesnt put you to sleep unless you smoke ALOT of it, and it lets you feel alert, yet stoned af lol. I do love that Dark Pheonix, would not be a bad choice at all.
But brooooo try the cheese cookies from Mamiko seeds! Or the Big Apple Cookies, both those are 60/40 sativa/indica. I literally can not get sick of the flavor and high thc percetage. Im thinking its something like 23% thc at least considering Ive been smoking only it for months and i still get baked.
Yeaaaaaaa I'm sold. Tired of the 12" plants 🤣 as well as taking a hit and then groundhog day style waking up like a narcoleptic. Great for aches and pains but not so good on the productivity level when ya need it 😂 Gonna take your advice and rethink the beans to drop next week. I looked at my wee lil seed starter set and I'm pretty skimpy on the sativa side of things for sure. I could run some GG4 maybe acapulco gold or have this Lady Gold which is Wedding Cake # 3 x (Acapulco Gold x Alien Rock Candy). Have some Fruity Pebbles a friend bred and also a SnS(Saturday Night Special) he made. He actually fem'ed the GG4 seeds I have and I definitely want to grow 1 of them this go. Whoops come to think of it I don't have time to receive new beans before next week when I was planning to drop them. Whelp there goes ordering anything new 😞 Oh well I can always go more sativa the following grow. Hope you are well bud

Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader whats sup brotha! All is very well here man, i got a Volcano vape and I am basically not smoking joints anymore except for when im on the move. The terps are so crystal clear it was like a eureka moment taking my first bag of vape. Hooooly mother of cannabis, get a volcano and it will change the fricken game for tasting the terpenes. My weed instanlty got 3x better no bullshitten. And you can take such massive rips and not cough you get 3x as sizzled. I dont like handheld vapes, and ive tried many. This thing is different level vape, so yeah. Fanboy rant over...for now lol.

Anyway hope its all been good, its looking like its gonna be one beautiful flowering period for you man Im legit happy the girls are so fricken healthy looking. Some interesting soil vs coc info: So i talked to Cocoforcannabis on a podcast, and he told me that the only real noticeable difference in growing in coco vs soil is the speed of veg. Its something like 50% faster to veg with coco, but of course the flowering period still is the same. You can listen to it and hear Dr coco mention cosmic river farm and my question towards end of the podcast.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yeaaaaaaa I'm sold. Tired of the 12" plants 🤣 as well as taking a hit and then groundhog day style waking up like a narcoleptic. Great for aches and pains but not so good on the productivity level when ya need it 😂 Gonna take your advice and rethink the beans to drop next week. I looked at my wee lil seed starter set and I'm pretty skimpy on the sativa side of things for sure. I could run some GG4 maybe acapulco gold or have this Lady Gold which is Wedding Cake # 3 x (Acapulco Gold x Alien Rock Candy). Have some Fruity Pebbles a friend bred and also a SnS(Saturday Night Special) he made. He actually fem'ed the GG4 seeds I have and I definitely want to grow 1 of them this go. Whoops come to think of it I don't have time to receive new beans before next week when I was planning to drop them. Whelp there goes ordering anything new 😞 Oh well I can always go more sativa the following grow. Hope you are well bud
Seedsman can get you seeds in like a week so unless you HAVE to plant now i would wait for some sativa leaning beans from some solid genetics. Have you tried Heritage seedbank? They ship hella fast and they have Mamiko and i think alot of other really famous breeders. Being tired sll the time was what happened when i was younger and used to smoke that mesican brick weed cuz its all there was. Shit made me sleepy, probbly combination of indica and it being old aa fuck ans all the thc is degraded to cbn which is the cannabinoid that makes you sleepy.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader whats sup brotha! All is very well here man, i got a Volcano vape and I am basically not smoking joints anymore except for when im on the move. The terps are so crystal clear it was like a eureka moment taking my first bag of vape. Hooooly mother of cannabis, get a volcano and it will change the fricken game for tasting the terpenes. My weed instanlty got 3x better no bullshitten. And you can take such massive rips and not cough you get 3x as sizzled. I dont like handheld vapes, and ive tried many. This thing is different level vape, so yeah. Fanboy rant over...for now lol.

Anyway hope its all been good, its looking like its gonna be one beautiful flowering period for you man Im legit happy the girls are so fricken healthy looking. Some interesting soil vs coc info: So i talked to Cocoforcannabis on a podcast, and he told me that the only real noticeable difference in growing in coco vs soil is the speed of veg. Its something like 50% faster to veg with coco, but of course the flowering period still is the same. You can listen to it and hear Dr coco mention cosmic river farm and my question towards end of the podcast.

Nooo fricken way. Yup 10000% getting one for my birthday Oct 28. That is so awesome you got one. I have always wanted to try it. They are all like a nickle + huh? Where did you get yours from? Wonder if there is any way to get them for cheaper or where the best deal is on them. Some of them puppies are damn near a G meow 😶‍🌫️ but man I bet they hit nice after hearin your review. I totally have asthma and copd but still enjoy pretty much everything but dabs. They seem to make me feel like I need my inhaler hah so I try to avoid them. So what you just pack the volcano bowl up, it sucks it into bag, and you breathe that? Or does it heat up the flower but not burn it so just vapes it? dannng bet the terps are just off the charts fire since no longer have the smoke.

Yeah I started listening to that podcast today and will keep listening. Honestly what you said he said makes total sense. Every hydro set up in coco with frequent fert that I have seen just pawns soil as far as speed of growth during veg when done right. I look forward to listening to the rest and that is so awesome you were on it 😂 too cool.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Seedsman can get you seeds in like a week so unless you HAVE to plant now i would wait for some sativa leaning beans from some solid genetics. Have you tried Heritage seedbank? They ship hella fast and they have Mamiko and i think alot of other really famous breeders. Being tired sll the time was what happened when i was younger and used to smoke that mesican brick weed cuz its all there was. Shit made me sleepy, probbly combination of indica and it being old aa fuck ans all the thc is degraded to cbn which is the cannabinoid that makes you sleepy.
yeah I have been on it pretty much nightly. The reason I want to order from Seedsman is I want to use my BTC to pay 🤣 easier to explain to wifey lol and what happens when I log into seedsman is many of the breeders drop from the list of possibilities. On top of that so much is out of stock. So funny how often I look for new beans and then don't get any 😂 I want that dark phoenix though. That is it, if I can figure out how to pay again right now I'm ordering 🧐🌿

Zombierider

Zombierider

Nooo fricken way. Yup 10000% getting one for my birthday Oct 28. That is so awesome you got one. I have always wanted to try it. They are all like a nickle + huh? Where did you get yours from? Wonder if there is any way to get them for cheaper or where the best deal is on them. Some of them puppies are damn near a G meow 😶‍🌫️ but man I bet they hit nice after hearin your review. I totally have asthma and copd but still enjoy pretty much everything but dabs. They seem to make me feel like I need my inhaler hah so I try to avoid them. So what you just pack the volcano bowl up, it sucks it into bag, and you breathe that? Or does it heat up the flower but not burn it so just vapes it? dannng bet the terps are just off the charts fire since no longer have the smoke.

Yeah I started listening to that podcast today and will keep listening. Honestly what you said he said makes total sense. Every hydro set up in coco with frequent fert that I have seen just pawns soil as far as speed of growth during veg when done right. I look forward to listening to the rest and that is so awesome you were on it 😂 too cool.
Yo! Yeah dude I was gonna get the mighty, or plenty vape, which are not cheap, and I was like fk it Ill just get the volcano like ive always wanted. It was 500 otd. I rather buy local and support local business so if I overpaid a tad I dont mind. If I were you I'd do the same, you should be able to haggle them down to msrp or maybe cheaper, just show them the website with cheaper price and they will most likely lower it. FK amazon lol.

And bro if you have asthma and copd you NEED the volcano my man, smoking bowls/joints all the time burns out the lungs brah. The volcano is actually approved by Health Canada (Remo says lol) for medical cannabis use so I guarantee your lungs will feel better after vaping a while. So you just pack up to like a gram of weed into the bowl, turn on the vape and let it heat up, and when light turns off ya place bowl on volcano top, let it run 2 seconds, then put the vape bag onto it. Let the bag fill and then put the mouth peice on and take fricken big azzz rips. The terps literally taste more like a dab than a bowl, and the high is definitely cleaner and longer lasting and I would say a tad heavier on the eyes. I swear Im not sponsored by Volcano but I would fricken love to be lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

yeah I have been on it pretty much nightly. The reason I want to order from Seedsman is I want to use my BTC to pay 🤣 easier to explain to wifey lol and what happens when I log into seedsman is many of the breeders drop from the list of possibilities. On top of that so much is out of stock. So funny how often I look for new beans and then don't get any 😂 I want that dark phoenix though. That is it, if I can figure out how to pay again right now I'm ordering 🧐🌿
lol yeah I also peruse Seedsman a lot. Reason why lots of seeds disappear after you switch to USA is cuz not all the seeds are in their US seedbank spots. Pretty sure they are operating from the US+UK so seeing whats available internationally is always gonna be a bummer lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yo! Yeah dude I was gonna get the mighty, or plenty vape, which are not cheap, and I was like fk it Ill just get the volcano like ive always wanted. It was 500 otd. I rather buy local and support local business so if I overpaid a tad I dont mind. If I were you I'd do the same, you should be able to haggle them down to msrp or maybe cheaper, just show them the website with cheaper price and they will most likely lower it. FK amazon lol.

And bro if you have asthma and copd you NEED the volcano my man, smoking bowls/joints all the time burns out the lungs brah. The volcano is actually approved by Health Canada (Remo says lol) for medical cannabis use so I guarantee your lungs will feel better after vaping a while. So you just pack up to like a gram of weed into the bowl, turn on the vape and let it heat up, and when light turns off ya place bowl on volcano top, let it run 2 seconds, then put the vape bag onto it. Let the bag fill and then put the mouth peice on and take fricken big azzz rips. The terps literally taste more like a dab than a bowl, and the high is definitely cleaner and longer lasting and I would say a tad heavier on the eyes. I swear Im not sponsored by Volcano but I would fricken love to be lol.
wow that is ultra legit. I just watched video and checked out all their devices. Went at my lady with every future birthday and Christmas present ahead combined and unfortunately the idea was poopooed "for now" but not forever. I'm DEEP in the red on all I've spent on these grows. To the point that I can really see where she is coming from on maybe having another harvest or two before barking any more nickle+ purchases at her 😂 only a matter of time though and ooOO my precious, she will be mine 🥰

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

wow that is ultra legit. I just watched video and checked out all their devices. Went at my lady with every future birthday and Christmas present ahead combined and unfortunately the idea was poopooed "for now" but not forever. I'm DEEP in the red on all I've spent on these grows. To the point that I can really see where she is coming from on maybe having another harvest or two before barking any more nickle+ purchases at her 😂 only a matter of time though and ooOO my precious, she will be mine 🥰
Check out eBay they are half that price. 😜

Zombierider

Zombierider

Well then I hope Santa hooks you up with a volcano then lol. When you taste your first vape from it your gonna regret no trying it sooner. What Im saying is to just sell a kidney and get one bro.....lmfao

Zombierider

Zombierider

I don’t know where you’re at, but some dispensaries carry a decent selection of seeds. At least here in Cali.
Yeah when i was in colorado they had lots of seeds available in some dispo's. I think @PerfecTrader is in AZ so gotta be some locally sourced beans available.

Zombierider

Zombierider

My fav traveling vape is the DiVinci. Minimum smell, hits like a joint and terps over the moon! I bought a Pax did not like it.
I like the look of the davinci vape for travel, I also had the Pax vape and didnt like it either. Bowl too small, terps were just not there. Looks like im gonna take your advice and try out the Davinci. What model do you use? Its hard to beat the volcano for home vape, though one negative so far is ghat the volcano doesnt vape concentrates, not too bad cuz it makes flower taste like dabs anyway lol.

Top Bottom