Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

My self diagnosed adhd got the best of me today and I took my net off. No way I was going the whole grow with a 7gal fabric pot propped up and in the front. So basically I super carefully raised net, took ladies out, made sure tent spotless, placed ladies back in tent but swapped Blue Sunset Sherbert that was front left with the Blueberry that was back right. Feels much better now but will take a day or two for them to grow enough for me to better use net to keep em down. Cheers out there
looking good there.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wow they really stretched no doubt. Have you maximized your space completely already? Do you have lights pulled up as high as possible?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

yes. for the one on the left i do. i just hope an pray they are done growing as the write up on this strain that i read said grew short and bushy.
Hmm I have a feeling they may slow down here. I bet you are gonna be good but at this pace the flowers may become too heavy for the branches. Just prepare to support them before they have a chance to break on ya. Hah "short and bushy" if only the descriptions were more accurate more often

Zombierider

Zombierider

My self diagnosed adhd got the best of me today and I took my net off. No way I was going the whole grow with a 7gal fabric pot propped up and in the front. So basically I super carefully raised net, took ladies out, made sure tent spotless, placed ladies back in tent but swapped Blue Sunset Sherbert that was front left with the Blueberry that was back right. Feels much better now but will take a day or two for them to grow enough for me to better use net to keep em down. Cheers out there
Dude those girls look healthy af. Definiely gonna be an epic run with oodles of premium quality bud. Keep up the good work!

Zombierider

Zombierider

yeah look at these monsters.
Bro those are monsters.....and I think you have some work to do! You need to tie some string or something and VERY CAREFULLY pull those tallest stalks down away from the light. Make sure to pull away from the center of the plant, dont pull across it. You still have some vegetative growth left and they are gonna get a bit taller. If you tie them down like in the photo, they will be more even with the rest of the flowers. Just dont over-do it, only pull a little. You can even pull them down a bit today, and slowly bend them down over the next 2 or 3 days and really get them to even out your canopy and stay away from your light. Its when the buds have swelled as much as they can when you really have no more significant vertical growth so you can still get away with some "light" training imo.

CHeck out this video, it shows how much vertical growth you have left at your stage of flower.

Neuregel top2
Neueregel

Neueregel

Bro those are monsters.....and I think you have some work to do! You need to tie some string or something and VERY CAREFULLY pull those tallest stalks down away from the light. Make sure to pull away from the center of the plant, dont pull across it. You still have some vegetative growth left and they are gonna get a bit taller. If you tie them down like in the photo, they will be more even with the rest of the flowers. Just dont over-do it, only pull a little. You can even pull them down a bit today, and slowly bend them down over the next 2 or 3 days and really get them to even out your canopy and stay away from your light. Its when the buds have swelled as much as they can when you really have no more significant vertical growth so you can still get away with some "light" training imo.

CHeck out this video, it shows how much vertical growth you have left at your stage of flower.
i started doing that on a few branches and i am really close to the opening of the tent, and less light coverage. i will see what i can do and post an update. nice video thanks bro.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

thanks man.
Hah wth you are running out of room while my Blue Sunset Sherbert could do limbo in a shoe box. We need a meet in the middle strain. Hope I am not shootin myself in the foot with 4 strains that might not let me feel like leaving the couch let alone the house. Wonder if it is time to reallly lean the other way and check some of these heavy sativa strains out.
Being in Phoenix and liking both the strains of this cross, ehhh I think it is time to pull the trigger.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Niiiice you gave them a training brah Love iiit. Now you have some security and insurance workin for ya. That is some crazy growth. I am either doing something wrong or completely growing 125% indica strains lol

Hah wth you are running out of room while my Blue Sunset Sherbert could do limbo in a shoe box. We need a meet in the middle strain. Hope I am not shootin myself in the foot with 4 strains that might not let me feel like leaving the couch let alone the house. Wonder if it is time to reallly lean the other way and check some of these heavy sativa strains out.
Being in Phoenix and liking both the strains of this cross, ehhh I think it is time to pull the trigger.

yeah no kidding. let us know how you like the dark phoenix. that is what i have 60/40 sativa

Zombierider

Zombierider

Bro 60/40 indica has been my favorite for years. Try one out and youll probably never smoke indica heavy strains that much again. A 60/40 doesnt put you to sleep unless you smoke ALOT of it, and it lets you feel alert, yet stoned af lol. I do love that Dark Pheonix, would not be a bad choice at all.
But brooooo try the cheese cookies from Mamiko seeds! Or the Big Apple Cookies, both those are 60/40 sativa/indica. I literally can not get sick of the flavor and high thc percetage. Im thinking its something like 23% thc at least considering Ive been smoking only it for months and i still get baked.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

can i cut some of the top off or will that stress it out too much? any idea's thanks.
Hmm good question and I don't actually know. I wouldn't cut anything off unless gets so close to the light that the flowers become compromised.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hmm good question and I don't actually know. I wouldn't cut anything off unless gets so close to the light that the flowers become compromised.
I would not top while in flower. With the prob you are having, I’d tie the ladies over. I can see from the pics they are way to close to the light. I had this prob one time with a Durban Poison plant, I actually pushed it down and held it down with a trellis net.

Top Bottom