Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I like the look of the davinci vape for travel, I also had the Pax vape and didnt like it either. Bowl too small, terps were just not there. Looks like im gonna take your advice and try out the Davinci. What model do you use? Its hard to beat the volcano for home vape, though one negative so far is ghat the volcano doesnt vape concentrates, not too bad cuz it makes flower taste like dabs anyway lol.
I have had mine for over five years, I noticed when I looked yesterday for Trader it’s all newer models than I have. My only complaint was the battery, they claim to have fixed this. I paid double for the pax what I paid for the DiVinci and literally gave it away. I loved the heck outta the DiVinci, mostly the way it hits, but the smell factor was perfect for traveling. Hotel rooms etc. It will vape concentrates and dry flower. Definitely my fav out of all I have tried.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I have had mine for over five years, I noticed when I looked yesterday for Trader it’s all newer models than I have. My only complaint was the battery, they claim to have fixed this. I paid double for the pax what I paid for the DiVinci and literally gave it away. I loved the heck outta the DiVinci, mostly the way it hits, but the smell factor was perfect for traveling. Hotel rooms etc. It will vape concentrates and dry flower. Definitely my fav out of all I have tried.
Yeah I feel like the Pax is overpriced for what you get, not like the Volcano which I feel you get what you pay for. Definitely gonna grab a DaVinci vape then if you recommend it, cuz you know your stuff!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don’t know where you’re at, but some dispensaries carry a decent selection of seeds. At least here in Cali.
Good point and lots of good local breeders here. On top of that I have about 15 strains I technically could choose from. I believe I am being ignorant about acting like I can predict best plants to grow well indoors together, based on breeder stats and stated % of sativa/indica. I had a long talk with very knowledgeable friend(lurker here) @MuskyHunter2020 and he expanded my mind quite a bit about how much all of that is pure hogwash(example HERE and HERE). The one strain I am for sure running I just bought yesterday and should arrive in 7-9 days. It is Dark Phoenix(Trainwreck x Jack Herer) from Greenhouse Seeds. Then I will choose 2 out of 3 from a friend in Lake Havasu that bred GG4 and Fruity Pebbles fem seeds. He also made something called SnS(Saturday Night Special) that I'm excited about. I just want to chat with him to see which 2 he would pick if was me to run along the Dark Phoenix. I am definitely getting amped for this next grow. I actually dropped some beans last night that a random stranger on FB from NY sent me in the mail. He said they are 30+ years old 😮 and he found in camera roll canister. Unfortunately he put in thin bubble wrap and the mail carrier system smashed them but although it is ridiculous long shot, maybe just mayyybe one will germ. Strange but after 10 hour of soakin I went to check on them and found that there was 1 bean that never made it into soak. It was still in my seed vial and actually looks more promising(not cracked already, etc). Would be soo cool if one of these were to germ.

20220823 220239
20220823 221240
20220824 063429
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I just realized that all three of us have noms for photo of the month! Congrats Guys! 🥰
Right? Soooo cool. Hah I love lookin at mine because it reminds me of when I actually still had some of that White Widow damnit 🤣 I wish yours was right side up though CG and Zomb may have even had a few much better pics I should have chosen but still hella cool to have a nomination. I totally forget that there are actually prizes you could win and VERY sick ones to boot. I am realizing it may be worth going into prison rules mode this grow and actually trying to take some real solid action shots 🧐😶‍🌫️

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Cooooool as shit and exactly what my man @MuskyHunter2020 was spittin fire at me about last night. So cool to see how things have come to be over time. Oh riddle me this, what is the opposite of light mixed with where I live? 🌿😶‍🌫️

The Dark Phoenix is a cross of the famous California cut Trainwreck that has been a reference during many years for medicinal use for insomnia, pain, lack of appetites, mixed with the equally famous and mythical, Jack Herer. By crossing the Trainwreck with the Jack Herer we wanted to bring the compactness and amazing foxtailing to the Jack’s smell and amazing production.
The plant grows relatively tall but still moderate for an indoor grow, maybe with the use of topping for the lower spaces, the stretch of the Dark Phoenix is very vigorous during the first weeks of flowering and will produce some strong branches that will catch up on the sides to form on a nice crown effect.
The flowers are as vigorous as the stretch, forming some beautiful and big preflowers early in the flowering, then they will connect together to form some long colas and explode in a beautiful sativa foxtailing bouquet with a very decent yield and colors that can turn from blue to deep dark black leaves on some plants, a beautiful expression of colors.
The smell of the Dark Phoenix is a must-smell for any sativa lover, the complex mix of flavors of the Jack going from the piney, earthy, and hazy, combined with the pungent smell of the Trainwreck bring some lemony and spiciness to the sativa mix. A great combination for a real explosion of flavors in mouth.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Grow update - On day 56 for the foreigners(From Amsterdam) and 73 for Buttercup(GRC x BBC) we have flipped to flower. Thought about maybe waiting till Friday or Sunday but after chatting with my peeps they said to SEND IT! I'm stoked and excited to see a bit of growth and also to be able to stop tuck and weaving and let em get some legs. Gonna smack them around today with a solid feeding. You know what, YOLO and I am not tucking anymore. From here on out I am going to let them grow. I may try to keep them under control and somewhat more even but I am no longer gonna try to veg them vertically anymore. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

20220824 083313
20220824 083235
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I am nominated for POTM? I didnt even realize it lol. I have so many notifications from threads I follow on here I literally miss tons of stuff. To whomever nominated me, I thank you!!
Wonder who that could have been hah but honestly I think the funniest shit I have ever posted in my life was the other nomination from me. It is the pic from Rebecca with the dude "trolling" her plant 🤣 I honestly think PK1 was the only one who realized I was pokin fun

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Things are gettin squirrelly quick. Was feeding the ladies and gave them all 1/4gal. Waited 30 min then another 1/4gal. Another 30 min and another 1/4gal. Still no sign of any run-off in the 5gal or 7gals. Tried to leave and one plant called me a pussy and another tried to trip me before exiting tent. Day 1 of flower and already playing prison rules 😒 "Yes MAAM'S! Comin right up another 1/4gal sorry for the delay" 😞

20220824 113511
20220824 095921
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey “Mister” literally..😉 better lay off on wetting the stalk down. Root zone watering. Just so yiz know. 😍 @Aqua Man we may have to jail this unruly waterer…I suggest 45 lashes with a really WET noodle! 😜

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey “Mister” literally..😉 better lay off on wetting the stalk down. Root zone watering. Just so yiz know. 😍 @Aqua Man we may have to jail this unruly waterer…I suggest 45 lashes with a really WET noodle! 😜
Nooooooo 😣 that isn't how I water. I move it all the time so as to not wet the stalk. Pic was for reference so didn't spray outside of pot 🌝

Zombierider

Zombierider

Wonder who that could have been hah but honestly I think the funniest shit I have ever posted in my life was the other nomination from me. It is the pic from Rebecca with the dude "trolling" her plant 🤣 I honestly think PK1 was the only one who realized I was pokin fun
lol i looked through my notifications and saw it was you who nominated me, thanks bro! If i win those seeds its gonna take me 15 years to go through them all lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

Grow update - On day 56 for the foreigners(From Amsterdam) and 73 for Buttercup(GRC x BBC) we have flipped to flower. Thought about maybe waiting till Friday or Sunday but after chatting with my peeps they said to SEND IT! I'm stoked and excited to see a bit of growth and also to be able to stop tuck and weaving and let em get some legs. Gonna smack them around today with a solid feeding. You know what, YOLO and I am not tucking anymore. From here on out I am going to let them grow. I may try to keep them under control and somewhat more even but I am no longer gonna try to veg them vertically anymore. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Bro, these girls looking PERFECT. Good job man, am I seeing 8 total plants?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Looking 💪 @PerfecTrader!
Thanks brotha. So far so good. Definitely most excited for this Mimosa x Orange Punch. She is just different than the others in a few ways. I think these sites are going to be the best in the tent. Want to look back and see if was right

Screenshot 20220824 175854 Gallery
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro, these girls looking PERFECT. Good job man, am I seeing 8 total plants?
IT'S FLOWER TIME! Hah ehh I hope to wait 60 days but frikkin lack of patience got me. Have to settle for 56-57 with the chickidies from Amsterdam. No just 4 plants from 2 angles 😂 The grc x bbc is HELLLLA lime greenish everywhere but I am rollin with it. She lucky she made the cut this season 😂 I just super slow fed the girls 1.25 gallons and they are still laughing at me. I keep thinking that all the feeding today is a waste if I don't ensure at least all roots are saturated. I surely don't want to over water them but don't want dry bottoms after feeding 5 times today 😂 hey check out these genetics. Look at the kraken and aome of the dragon crosses 😮

Latest posts

Top Bottom