Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Nice grow 👌 I have the same issue, my BubbleBOMB strain stretched to 7f, I bent them sideways a bit but I was afraid of snapping them so I immediately ran out and purchased a Gorilla Grow tent that comes with a 1 ft extension and switched tents as quick as possible, problem solved. However, this is my 3rd Grow and I quickly learned that growing pot is not without problems, there's always something! For example, two days ago one of my clip on fans unclipped on it's own and fell onto one of my plants, heartbreaking! I'm so upset! 😡 So I removed my other clip on fan and laid them both on the floor for circulation, sucks, but after this Grow I will reconfigure my setup so it'll never happen again, live n learn! Here are some pics of my 4x4 tent with three 7 gallon pots
Looks like you got the nutrition and environment down pat, but imo you need to start to do some Low Stress Training around week 2 or 3 of veg next run. All that stretch could be horizontal giving you MAD colas. Learning experience though bro, like each grow is, at least youll get a decent amount of bud to smoke while you grow some more lol.
A simple topping between 5th and 6th node, then some LST to bring out the new branches even with the tops, then drop a scrog net in there a week or 2 before flipping to flower. At least thats my recipe and it seems to work pretty darn good! Now that you have that Gorilla tent, you can rest assured that, together with LST and scrog, you will never have any height issues ever again.

Zombierider

Zombierider

21 days into flower. Nothin but smooth sailing so far 🤓🤗

Really cool to see how each strain is comin along differently

Happy growin farfamdamly ❄

View attachment 1281908

GRC x BBC View attachment 1281904

Blueberry
View attachment 1281905

Blue Sunset Sherbert
View attachment 1281906

Mimosa x Orange Punch 🥰
View attachment 1281907
Daayuuum, looking like Endor waiting to pop off the Ewok festival-of-ganja in that tent bro haha. Nice job man! (In Donald Trump voice) "Your gonna have some YUUGE colas bro, best colas in the world frankly" lol. My 4x4 and your 4x4 are pretty close in flowering times. We are neck and neck AGAIN growing dank nugs bro, so awesome how 2 noobs have become LEGIT bitten by the growing bug. I have 2 tents going, and and seriously contemplating 4 lights, 4 plants, one room. I think it would be less wattage running in a room vs multiple tents, as no equalization needs to happen in a room. Anyway, happy growing!! Stay lifted homie!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Day 23
Mimosa x Orange Punch

These are flowers closest to the light. I think they are handling the increase in light. Going to turn up another click Wednesday and see how they respond. Overall stretch definitely seems to have stopped phew

View attachment 1282638
You ever try the Photone app and the DLI chart? Really good way of dialing in lights and stop the guessing, though there is always gonna be some guessing.

Cannabis dli cycle
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Dang! I am so far behind with this thread! @ritoMox hope you are doing well! Just read several posts back that you are sick☹️ Hope you are well past that and growing goodies. Why no natural immunity?
Just saw where Shadey One is going to scrog a plant. 🙂
@PerfecTrader is sailing right on down the line with a beautiful trouble free grow and @Zombierider has been on a wild bike ride.
Anything else I missed?
I just potted some clones I have been holding over. First time in a very long time that I have not just rolled a crop back in. Two reasons, one you can only smoke so much and I’m headed out for a few days higher in the mountains and at this stage all they need is a good saturation. The ATF and the Future1 will be repeats this grow! Good stuff Maynard 😜
Hoping all is good in the Grow Hood!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Haha you must have a stash like noone has ever seen, so no wonder you can take a break and chill before next run! So your starting some clones and letting them veg while you go play in the mountains? 92 degrees and humid here...reaaallllyy looking forwards to fall and the lower temps.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Got set back a few weeks cause my first set of seedlings went sideways. I'm probably a week or so away from starting any topping/directional steering on the newbies. Glad to hear things are going well in your neck of the woods! Finally taking the husband out on his final trip to the mountains hey? ;)
Lord, I hope it’s not his “final” trip! But yeah, time to go play before winter sets in and we are confined to the back forty. Sorry to hear the ladies malfunctioned, I’ve seen a lot of that lately. Keep us posted. 😍

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Haha you must have a stash like noone has ever seen, so no wonder you can take a break and chill before next run! So your starting some clones and letting them veg while you go play in the mountains? 92 degrees and humid here...reaaallllyy looking forwards to fall and the lower temps.
Hey Mister! I’m pleading the fifth on stash totals 😜 Actually I had clones that I just up potted and yup they are just hanging out vegging. I was just in no hurry and was ready for a break 😊 We are having crazy fall temps here, 102 today! Normally, we are running mid seventies.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Daayuuum, looking like Endor waiting to pop off the Ewok festival-of-ganja in that tent bro haha. Nice job man! (In Donald Trump voice) "Your gonna have some YUUGE colas bro, best colas in the world frankly" lol. My 4x4 and your 4x4 are pretty close in flowering times. We are neck and neck AGAIN growing dank nugs bro, so awesome how 2 noobs have become LEGIT bitten by the growing bug. I have 2 tents going, and and seriously contemplating 4 lights, 4 plants, one room. I think it would be less wattage running in a room vs multiple tents, as no equalization needs to happen in a room. Anyway, happy growing!! Stay lifted homie!
yooooo bro missed ya and glad to see back in action. Hah festival-of-ganja 😂 I sure hope my man cause this disp flower sucks to high heck. I hope I never let it happen again that all the flower I had magically disappeared and now I've hit the disp up probably 10 times fml 😖 often for sleepy gummies for the lady but still. The cost is brutal and the flower is simply what I imagine autos that are dried in 2 days taste like 😣

Yeah mon did we trip, fall, and become perpetual growers quick or what? 🤙 Thanks to the Farm and fkin kick ass peeps like you, CG and the crew, if I ever run out of dank herb again I should just quit completely cause it sure ain't the game.

Tomorrow is day 28 so 4 weeks through flower. The mimosa quotes 55-60, Blueberry 56-63, Sunset Sherbert 59-63, and GRC x BBC no clue but you know that shit is to be taken quite lightly. If had to say now, mimosa, then grc, then blueberry and lastly sherbert in order of who will finish but this is probably just barely halftime. Got my RH down to 50ish and keeping temps 75-80. Definifely feel like you can see the frost increase every day.

Hey so if you just convert to 1 room, how can you have a perpetual grow? How can you have a veg and flower side on diff light scheds?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader is sailing right on down the line with a beautiful trouble free grow

I just potted some clones I have been holding over. First time in a very long time that I have not just rolled a crop back in. Two reasons, one you can only smoke so much and I’m headed out for a few days higher in the mountains and at this stage all they need is a good saturation. The ATF and the Future1 will be repeats this grow! Good stuff Maynard 😜
Hoping all is good in the Grow Hood!

HEYY Coach 🖐 How goes it? Sailing right on down the line for sure 💪 I saw 1 slightly discolored leave and laughed 😁 since I'm dang near 90 days in already. I am not surprised it is exactly how you described. Tomorrow is 4 weeks through flower. Check out the little afros on the ladies in the fur coats you grew using my arms 🥰 I can't describe any distinct smells between them but when you open the tent yeah there is no mistaking what is in there 😀 Shit is getting real and real fast. Did I mention my bday is 10/28? I just have a feeling this is going to be the greatest Bday yet.
Throwin down some clones ah? Pretty cool to know what you workin with so early on. My clones are I believe growing a bit mutant style but that's for another thread. Seedlings, clones, and girls in flower Oh My 🤪 Be safe up in the high country and have a blast

Blue Sunset Sherbert

Blueberry

Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups

Mimosa x Orange Punch

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey Mister! I’m pleading the fifth on stash totals 😜 Actually I had clones that I just up potted and yup they are just hanging out vegging. I was just in no hurry and was ready for a break 😊 We are having crazy fall temps here, 102 today! Normally, we are running mid seventies.
G'morning! Yeah Im so done with the heat for this year, my poor AC lol. Normally this time of year we are also mid 70's :?. And lmao on the stash, you could probably put an Afghan hash farmer to shame lol. Speaking of Afghan hash farmers, check out the monsters this dude grows in the middle east:

Zombierider

Zombierider

it's a diesel earthy smell.
Nice, I have been on the hunt for pure diesel strains, it seems anything Chemdog is diesely (like GMO cookies). The Cheese cookies I grew are kind of fueley, but more on the glue/minty side. Really good flavor, but I want more of a that pure fuel/diesel flavor now lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

yooooo bro missed ya and glad to see back in action. Hah festival-of-ganja 😂 I sure hope my man cause this disp flower sucks to high heck. I hope I never let it happen again that all the flower I had magically disappeared and now I've hit the disp up probably 10 times fml 😖 often for sleepy gummies for the lady but still. The cost is brutal and the flower is simply what I imagine autos that are dried in 2 days taste like 😣

Yeah mon did we trip, fall, and become perpetual growers quick or what? 🤙 Thanks to the Farm and fkin kick ass peeps like you, CG and the crew, if I ever run out of dank herb again I should just quit completely cause it sure ain't the game.

Tomorrow is day 28 so 4 weeks through flower. The mimosa quotes 55-60, Blueberry 56-63, Sunset Sherbert 59-63, and GRC x BBC no clue but you know that shit is to be taken quite lightly. If had to say now, mimosa, then grc, then blueberry and lastly sherbert in order of who will finish but this is probably just barely halftime. Got my RH down to 50ish and keeping temps 75-80. Definifely feel like you can see the frost increase every day.

Hey so if you just convert to 1 room, how can you have a perpetual grow? How can you have a veg and flower side on diff light scheds?
Wassupp!!! Yeah I was MIA as alot of us cyclists do, its the ultimate excuse to run away from your responsibilities lol. I was really blessed this time around and yielded enough to last me a good while longer, haven't hit up the dispo at all except for when I was in CO. Its kinda funny how they ask "what do you want indica or sativa". Im like "What do you have that wont turn into powder when I grind it up?" lol. Managed to get some Early Riser bud that was neck and neck with my Cheese cookies for overall flavor and terpyness lol. Now I want some Early Riser genetics, its a fire rubbery type terpene profile, really tasty. Was cool to find out my homegrown was on par with the best quality CO bud too.

And yeah, If I go to room vs tent, Im just gonna do one big run every 4 months, and probably take a month or two off and do another. A perpetual grow is starting to seem like a lot of responsibility, especially cuz Im trying to continue bike racing and that takes up alot of time+work. I figure I could get around 12 strains a year which is plenty for me. Also, if I should ever want to start a perpetual grow, I can always just throw a veg tent in there and make sure there are no light leaks.

Zombierider

Zombierider

HEYY Coach 🖐 How goes it? Sailing right on down the line for sure 💪 I saw 1 slightly discolored leave and laughed 😁 since I'm dang near 90 days in already. I am not surprised it is exactly how you described. Tomorrow is 4 weeks through flower. Check out the little afros on the ladies in the fur coats you grew using my arms 🥰 I can't describe any distinct smells between them but when you open the tent yeah there is no mistaking what is in there 😀 Shit is getting real and real fast. Did I mention my bday is 10/28? I just have a feeling this is going to be the greatest Bday yet.
Throwin down some clones ah? Pretty cool to know what you workin with so early on. My clones are I believe growing a bit mutant style but that's for another thread. Seedlings, clones, and girls in flower Oh My 🤪 Be safe up in the high country and have a blast

Blue Sunset Sherbert

View attachment 1284058

Blueberry
View attachment 1284059

Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups

View attachment 1284060

Mimosa x Orange Punch

View attachment 1284062
Looking real nice in there bro!! That frost level at such an early stage is a super good sign I think! Your temps are spot on so no wonder they are happy. Cant wait to see them buds start to connect into colas!!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wassupp!!! Yeah I was MIA as alot of us cyclists do, its the ultimate excuse to run away from your responsibilities lol. I was really blessed this time around and yielded enough to last me a good while longer, haven't hit up the dispo at all except for when I was in CO. Its kinda funny how they ask "what do you want indica or sativa". Im like "What do you have that wont turn into powder when I grind it up?" lol. Managed to get some Early Riser bud that was neck and neck with my Cheese cookies for overall flavor and terpyness lol. Now I want some Early Riser genetics, its a fire rubbery type terpene profile, really tasty. Was cool to find out my homegrown was on par with the best quality CO bud too.

And yeah, If I go to room vs tent, Im just gonna do one big run every 4 months, and probably take a month or two off and do another. A perpetual grow is starting to seem like a lot of responsibility, especially cuz Im trying to continue bike racing and that takes up alot of time+work. I figure I could get around 12 strains a year which is plenty for me. Also, if I should ever want to start a perpetual grow, I can always just throw a veg tent in there and make sure there are no light leaks.

"What do you have that wont turn into powder when I grind it up? 😂 100% spot on. or "Which one isn't PreTenDica"? 😁 or "I said K not hay" 😣

Took me growin till harvest once to realize the reason disp flower can look good and smell good, but taste and smoke like ass. Has to be the speed-dry cause every fkin time it is the same faint or sometimes strong, taste of chlorophyll/hay/lawn clippings.

Hah hell yeah your herb was on par with COs best. THAT is what is up. Betcha a pretty penny this harvest will be better. Ahh so you are talkin one large grow room and just double up and don't go perpetual. Hmmmm I can't believe I am such a highball that I never considered it but it totally makes more sense in many cases. For me I will have to keep my tents and grow in them but I can see a strong case for growing twice as much at same time vs perpetual. See what you've done. Now I might have to rethink EVERYTHING lol jk but seriously, good thinkin man as always

Latest posts

Top Bottom