hey thanks man. Its hard to say but shes is just about to start bubbling up

here we go. Day 32 pics

a5.jpg

b3.jpg

c13.jpg

d11.jpg

e2.jpg

f10.jpg

Lovin it... Def gonnna be a big chop.. I know theres 6 in there just hoping for 8

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fresh bud shots... Keep on killin' it brah! :cool

S

socalsfinestmmj

props to you fresh... nice harvest coming got a couple questions if you dont mind
Was looking and didnt find the dimensions if your room? and how much do u suspect it cost in lumber drywall ect..
how you liking the wall ac venting in room? i want to do this but ingarage and use the 10" vortex to pull heat out of control room cool lights and vent outside.. do you think this would work well.. also would add 6 in fan to bring outside air in control room to cool chiller/ac.
again props cant wait to see these beautys start to swell

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Lookin' good homie! I'm like a week ahead of you on harvest...LOL!

F

FreshSteppin

day 36 and they are starting to rip it up

here is another bub my buddy just finished up for our other homie
aaa3.jpg

and a nug shot or 2
aab.jpg

aac.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

I think its D. We shall see. I'll let some select farmers sample it and see what they think when its ready

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Sick as fuck. Fractal geometry at work. Bigger stalks, bigger branches, bigger buds.

I'm sold on having a custom done up, is he down to let me choose the colors?

F

FreshSteppin

ya what ever colors, style you want.

that one has a removable down stem and came with a custom oil dome. BAllin.

fractal geometry is no joke so how does that fit into your uc! I guess we shall see

C

Cannabear

easy way to tell if its Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D.. they smell completely different..

does it smell like floor cleaner?

or does it smell like some rank ass dirty socks?

F

FreshSteppin

it smells like lemon pledge chem funk cleaner if that helps at all. I don't smell anything like dirty socks. Smells reminiscint of sour D but way more original and well chemy
this is all I've ever known as chem and a lot of people around here has the cut but just knows it as chem.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yeah, a matched set would be legit. Bub, dome, slide, dish & dabber.

I give your system all the credit it deserves. Your more media, less water approach might be something. Lava rock. Then the CO2, silica and everything else. Something was bound to happen.

Think of these first few runs for us both as the cover to the book, it's simply too early to judge. Let's average after a year and see which gets the gold star. :)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Damn, look at that goop too! Shame on you for not sharing that, I see how it is.

F

FreshSteppin

For sure brudda. I'm going with less media (2.5-3 gal) inside the 5 gal next run. 7 gals makes no sense. takes too long for the roots to fill a 5 gallon bucket. Oh and a shit ton more holes in my bucket holding the lava rock. I bet you anything those roots are choking in those measly holes

C

Cannabear

yea its Chemdog #4 then.. the D has a very peculiar smell in my opinion...like dirty socks mixed with chemical fuel. doesnt really come out strong until week 5-6 or so...

Chemdog #4 is much more of a lemon pledge floor cleaner smell..

D also has much more of a kushy bud structure and doesnt yield as big as Chemdog #4..

Chemdog #4 gets those hugggge colas that explode on week 7.. also foxtails a tiny bit like yours are doing..

Chemdog #4 is rad man, she really packs on the yield. 2 per light is easy to hit with her

some dudes out here take her to 12 weeks and its just as potent as the D cut... she never really "looks" finished, but her trichs are perfect around 10.5 weeks. cut the lights back after 9.5 weeks and itll help her ripen up better

F

FreshSteppin

I dunno man this is right in between what your saying And honestly go look at rollinendoughs pics of his chem as it is my cut.

No smell untill the 5-6 week, and typically no colas ever. This is a freak run!!!. she is usually lanky as hell and welllllll well done at 9 weeks. With it being quite clear shes finished. usually not much foxtailing other than the kushy structure you speak of.
at finish she has the fattest calyx's I've seen and has tons of little dark leaves that you can't really even get in there and trim out.

I dunno.

First time I've really gave here a perfect enviroment and she thrived.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Oh fa'sho, that's how I do little dabs. Try a few rips of her and some energy drink to boot. Been dancing like a fool to some 'step for hours, trying to sweat the poison out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom