Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

good to hear. by the time you come down here we should have something nice for ya. a lil easier on the lungs and all that.

what do you think it is rollin??
looks an awful lot like dynamites Chemdog D

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'm torn with the two. Maybe it's another hybrid that falls between?

It needs to see 10+ weeks this time, which won't be a problem. We'll have a better clue then I bet.

I wanted to bitch about the lack of GFX, c'mon you're letting it collect dust too. Handstyles or somethin'... Let's get that hyphy PDX vibe goin'!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Let's hop in the DeLorean and find out yo.

back_to_the_future_poster.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

yea dude no chop yet in case you didn't read a page or two back were at day 37 now

stickyicky

stickyicky

Damn bro,

You are killin' it!! 37 dayz! Ooohfa!!! Show me the way my man. Looks like the grid is working out for you. I love that pic under the canopy. That's retro bush, lol.

I'm bout ready to put the ghetto cages on my buckets. I should have veg'd longer. 3 weeks just wasn't enough. Next time I'm vegging 4wks.+.

Keep em' green homie!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks real good in there Bro...JACK

F

FreshSteppin

Damn bro,

You are killin' it!! 37 dayz! Ooohfa!!! Show me the way my man. Looks like the grid is working out for you. I love that pic under the canopy. That's retro bush, lol.

I'm bout ready to put the ghetto cages on my buckets. I should have veg'd longer. 3 weeks just wasn't enough. Next time I'm vegging 4wks.+.

Keep em' green homie!

word. YA i just started my ladies for the next run. That way I got about 30 days veg before they even hit the system.

Looks real good in there Bro...JACK

thanks
startin to get frosty

F

FreshSteppin

cannabear--What do you think about it being Chemdog DD?

she looks and smells like she has some D's in her.

F

FreshSteppin

um I can't say for sure since I'm only there for a few min a day but it seems like once maybe twice an hour for 10 or so min. I'll try to confirm that tomorrow

M

mrdizzle

no doubt, I was just wondering if it was running non-stop but does sound like it

shit looks tight in there bro, those lil green cages are the shit

F

FreshSteppin

I know right! I'm so stoked on those little cage deals. Def using those from here on out with this system.

For something bigger where you need to walk around everything I like what jack is doing.

and nah the ac never ran near constant even on the hottest of summer days during veg

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

In my experience, the Chemdog #4 is very reminiscent of ECSD, just slightly more chemmy and less Sour....don't know if that helps, I would also have to see it at 10+ weeks to make the call...good lookin' so far!

S

socalsfinestmmj

props to you fresh... nice harvest coming got a couple questions if you dont mind
Was looking and didnt find the dimensions if your room? and how much do u suspect it cost in lumber drywall ect..
how you liking the wall ac venting in room? i want to do this but ingarage and use the 10" vortex to pull heat out of control room cool lights and vent outside.. do you think this would work well.. also would add 6 in fan to bring outside air in control room to cool chiller/ac.
again props cant wait to see these beautys start to swell

F

FreshSteppin

thanks man. ya I never really paid much attention to how much the room itself cost, but everything said and done is at about 7k now.

the room is 12'x11' ish

the wall ac made way to much heat this summer so I had to rig up a 8" max fan to pull heat off the back of the unit.

you need a 10in vortex for the lights and that needs to be pulling from outside unless you arent planning on using co2.
then you have a scrubber just recirculating in the room.

B

Bobby Smith

Lemme try this one..............if you'd look at post #243, he gives a range of 6-8lbs.

We know that he's got 16 plants, because the title of the thread tells us that.

Now we know two variables and can solve for the third.

6/16 = .375lbs. = 6 ounces.
8/16 = .500lbs. = 8 ounces.

So, assuming Fresh's guesses are correct, we can say that the weight of the plants should fall between 6 and 8 ounces.

F

FreshSteppin

correct. I'm thinkin 10 on the bigger 4 in the middle of the room. and the mostly 6 ers around the outside.

S

socalsfinestmmj

thanx for the responce fresh... do you think i could use the same 10" fan to pull heat off the ac and control room and just run it through light then outside? and just have a 6 in pushing fresh cooler air into the control room.. the room would be sealed only exchange would be outside in control room to remove heat from ac and chiller

Top Bottom