Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

GOOOOOO!! Looks dank as fugg. I just woke up, but that chronic photo dose is puttin' a nig to sleep.

F

FreshSteppin

aight more pics
c21.jpg

c11.jpg

c3.jpg

c41.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

:hunter:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Them buds are sick man. 26 days that must be what the co2 does. Shit mine dont look like that until around 30+ days. Very nice
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing shots! Looks like you'll have a blast trimming fat colas by harvest time... :cool

F

FreshSteppin

just stripped down and went to the far side of the grow and holy shit. I don't know why but shit is poppin off on that far side. much larger colas back there then in the front. Not sure if its because the cement wall keeps things cooler over there or what but its crazy.

I question myself all the time and am always trying to learn more. This round has been yet another learning lesson and I can't wait for this harvest. Hopefully I can continue to keep away buggers and mildew! keep your fingers crossed for me! Lookin for a near perfect harvest again

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Kick ass and good to here.
Thats why Im starting over if mine dont bounce back by tomorrow fuck any bull shit. I want em good from day 1.
BG

B

Bobby Smith

What kinda tap do you non-R/O guys have?

Mine's 7.3/125ish PPMs.

E

ECO

Wow crazy growth, very little stretch it seems! is this cut THE original 91chem?

B

Bobby Smith

Any of you non-RO guys ever done a comparison grow between RO and tap? I'd love to not have to use my RO filter if possible, but if it's worth it than I'll use it.

I really wish there was a definitive answer on the subject.

F

FreshSteppin

well the ladies were really starting to sag on the outside so I got in there and got a trellis in with 6" squares. Better than nothing but damn these ladies are gonna be heavy. honestly can't believe that there are 35ish days left.

this is gonna be a big harvest

B

budbrothers

well the ladies were really starting to sag on the outside so I got in there and got a trellis in with 6" squares. Better than nothing but damn these ladies are gonna be heavy. honestly can't believe that there are 35ish days left.

this is gonna be a big harvest

thats a great fuckin problem to have!:friday::muscle

Im glad to hear that it going well with your crop. i fucked mine off. 90 days down the tubes.
learning lesson.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Theres always lessons. I dont care how long you been doing something theres always something to learn.
Great problem fresh.......

F

FreshSteppin

hell ya brotha. Went in there today and looks like when I was putting in the trellis I cranked the thermostat for the day setting up to 85. Whew things were starting to cook in there. glad I caught that one. They didn't seem phased in the slightest. I can't believe I have another 32 days to go. Gettin down right nutz in there. More pics tomorrow

Dynamite

Dynamite

The Chemdog D ,(if that's what you have ),you REALLY want to let it go 70days in 12/12 ..it's good weed at 8weeks ,and gets better into the 9th ,but when harvested at 70days you know why people love her so much and it lives up to the hype

your run looks beautiful ,best of luck to ya !

Top Bottom