stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Yep genetics determine 60% of your grow if you start with junk no matter if your the best grower in the world you still gonna have good grown junk but if you start with fire your gonna grow dank even if your not the best grower and can half way grow good your still gonna have some good bud because of the genetics! My first grow was bag seed and I'm a pretty good grower and it turned out cool I yielded like 8 zips per plant but the good genetics Im growing now wow what a difference!!

yeah i want to get some pretty bad but im on a tight budget have a deal with my girl if i dont spend much money on it than i dont have to hear any bitching hahaha buuut i can always sell some of this years crop if it turns out right to pay for next years seeds and stuff so i hope next year i can get some.

plus im sure the bagseed i grow out will be better than all the heavily seeded mexican brick weed not many growers in my area.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

about five years ago i came across some stuff that was stinkiest smoke i have ever smelled super super skunky, rock hard buds with tremendous yield's. I alway's thought the weed out good but that year sticks out in my mind don't know what that stuff was but everyone loved it.

yeah it is nice to get a good mystery strain like that man what i would have given for some cloning gel or powder this year gonna have to seriously invest in some of that but i dont have any lights and have no idea how to go about cloning plants outdoors.

thanx for the rep bro!

Mogrow

Mogrow

big plant lookin good sticky, still say you're gonna pull an elbow +++. what's that blue stuff the smaller plant getting?? It's the home strecth now....
peace mogrow

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

big plant lookin good sticky, still say you're gonna pull an elbow +++. what's that blue stuff the smaller plant getting?? It's the home strecth now....
peace mogrow

ah man i really hope i can pull and elbow from her now because i really need it now.

the blue stuff is MG bloom booster.

@mastergreen thanx bro! got any plants going this year ?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Well i also have some bad news to report i lost 3 of my girls today the 2 small ones in the pics from yesterday and the other big one that i was not able to get a pic of yesterday, the damn light company came to cut the limbs away from the power lines this morning i did not have them under the lines but they still managed to run over the girls. :(

Just had to smoke a j to calm down but i still have the big girl left and the little bud i manages to salvage thats not even mature though not really to fond of smoking it i just gave them some bloom booster.

Now i just hope nothing happens with te big girl or it will be another messed up year for me.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Well i also have some bad news to report i lost 3 of my girls today the 2 small ones in the pics from yesterday and the other big one that i was not able to get a pic of yesterday, the damn light company came to cut the limbs away from the power lines this morning i did not have them under the lines but they still managed to run over the girls. :(

Just had to smoke a j to calm down but i still have the big girl left and the little bud i manages to salvage thats not even mature though not really to fond of smoking it i just gave them some bloom booster.

Now i just hope nothing happens with te big girl or it will be another messed up year for me.
thats messy up sticky, you think they did it on purpose, they weren't small plants????
anyway you got the big one still, that's good.
i lost a big plant tonight, grower error on my part..:mad0233:
it's part of the game bra, get back in the saddle and ride...

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

thats messy up sticky, you think they did it on purpose, they weren't small plants????
anyway you got the big one still, that's good.
i lost a big plant tonight, grower error on my part..:mad0233:
it's part of the game bra, get back in the saddle and ride...

ah bro i really have no idea if they did it on purpose or not who knows i hope they did not haha.

yeah i still have the big girl so its ok and im about to try to make some oil out of the other girls tonight soon as im done trimming.

ah that sucks bro could yo usay any of it?

yeah thats what im gonna do just chalk it up to the game and move on.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well guys and gals its been a while since i did an update no pics right now but ill get some mon or tues.

well the big girl is budding out really good although she is not getting as much sun now as she was back before august have no idea why though the plant has not moved haha well she is 5 to 6 weeks into budding today not really sure if its 5 or 6 so i cant wait till she is done.

oh and a lot of the fan leaves are starting to yellow all over the plant not all of them but a good bit only the fan leaves not the sugar leaves or anything is this normal ?

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

hmm still no help well guess i need to have some name brand strains and about 10 huge plants to get some seems like bag seed growers on here get ignored alot.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well here is a pic update guys how long you think she has left?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sticky//// it'll start coming on quickly. the next 2 weeks are gonna rock, watch for the damn mold, i'm seeing it already and its been dryer than a nuns snatch unti yesterday, it rained about 5 inches, so I got the water thing covered, now on to the mold issues..
GREAT looking plant bro.
peace mogrow

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

@grow2be and audius thanx guys my first time ever growing a big plant like this means alot haha.

@mogrow thanx bro i cant wait i have to take a bud the other day because of a bud work could not get it out man she stinks but even though its a big bud its clearly not mature we have had really cool days here like in the 70's all week with no rain and not humid at all have not seen any mold ill keep an eye out though.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ahhhh well i may have lost 2 main branches due to heavy rain and my growers error of not tie every branch up but i tied them and tapped them so i hope they make it wish me luck guys.

M

mastergreen

ah man i really hope i can pull and elbow from her now because i really need it now.

the blue stuff is MG bloom booster.

@mastergreen thanx bro! got any plants going this year ?
late reply but yeah runnin 30 or so outdoor

Top Bottom