stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Better and better with every rotation brother as im sure for you too.:rauch08:

ah thats good bro im trying haha

we got some rain yesterday and today the plant is still alive it looks liek but i noticed some mold on the middle top cola i picked the mold off maybe if it does not rain any more than she it would make it.

M

mastergreen

I didnt realize the rain was so bad for you thats crazy, no rain in so cal ever for the most part maybe 20-40 days of rain the whole 365 haha

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

I didnt realize the rain was so bad for you thats crazy, no rain in so cal ever for the most part maybe 20-40 days of rain the whole 365 haha

Well the rain has not been that bad just this month only we have had 2 good rain storms, did not tie all the branches up like i should have so 2 snapped yesterday but they look like they are still alive and kicking today.

and i found out about 2 hours ago that it was not bud rot or mold i had but a bud worm so i thought about it and took the top cola even that i really really hated it but i found the fat lil shit in there and he was later executed.

ill get a pic of the bud in min.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

time for an update well guys and gals just 5 more days till harvest here are a few pics cant wait haha umm the pics are not that great they are from a cell phone.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sticky//// Only 5 days left, that sounds good. Plant looks nice, we're gonna wanna see the harvest pics. Good Luck

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Sticky//// Only 5 days left, that sounds good. Plant looks nice, we're gonna wanna see the harvest pics. Good Luck

ah thanx bro yeah ill get some of those harvest pics next year i hope to get alot more and better quality.

Mogrow

Mogrow

still looks like an lb to me.... and thats a good job. you might have the best quality out there too...

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

still looks like an lb to me.... and thats a good job. you might have the best quality out there too...

haha well i hope that would be great if not ill still be happy free smoke for a while and probably better than most of the stuff id have to go out and buy haha

thanx bro

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

of properly dried and trimmed i say about 11-13 oz

hey id be happy to get that much i have high hopes but im not expecting to much this is my second grow so if i get that much i will not have a reason to complain.

thanx bro

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ok guys i got a few questions about drying and curing.

well i was thinking of doing it 1 or 2 diff ways id like to know the best way to do it.

im gonna hang the branches after getting the trim up in a dark dry closet in a back room gonna leave the closet door open with a fan blowing across the room but not directly on the buds then after 4 days ill put the buds in jars for the cure.

should i put the buds in a paper sack for a day or 2 before going into the jars ?

just let me know the best way to do it thanx!!.

intruder

intruder

ok guys i got a few questions about drying and curing.

well i was thinking of doing it 1 or 2 diff ways id like to know the best way to do it.

im gonna hang the branches after getting the trim up in a dark dry closet in a back room gonna leave the closet door open with a fan blowing across the room but not directly on the buds then after 4 days ill put the buds in jars for the cure.

should i put the buds in a paper sack for a day or 2 before going into the jars ?

just let me know the best way to do it thanx!!.

alot of it is based on bud size and density,,I would wait 7/8 days before considering jars on small little parts ,my big ones wont see a jar for 2+ weeks,and even then you will need to air them out for abit at 1st

you dont want wet buds sitting in jars you'll have to make that call since it is in your hands,I usually figure if I can smoke random parts and it burns good I can start looking to get it in some jars but that wont mean all of it

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

alot of it is based on bud size and density,,I would wait 7/8 days before considering jars on small little parts ,my big ones wont see a jar for 2+ weeks,and even then you will need to air them out for abit at 1st

you dont want wet buds sitting in jars you'll have to make that call since it is in your hands,I usually figure if I can smoke random parts and it burns good I can start looking to get it in some jars but that wont mean all of it

ah ok well maybe ill try that then thanx man

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well today i decided to take a few branches this afternoon since the plan was to harvest tomorrow just wanted to get a head start haha so here are the pics of the buds i have got trimmed up so far i still have about 4 or 5 smaller branches to trim tonight just decided to take a break.

the pics suck because of the cellphone cam i need a digi cam bad.

Top Bottom