Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbrothers

I think this could easily be pulled off in a residential.

jandy_heatpump.jpg

~6.5T of chilling power.

i was thinking that too. how big is it thow and does it have to go outside? or can i put it in my utility room?

B

budbrothers

Nice bully!

:cool0019:

Thanks he is a fuckin monster. he is always trying to fuck the rottie and the mutt is always trying to fuck the rottie too. lol the mutt and the rottie are both female. i guess its a dominance thing.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Nice pack of dogs man.

I've been putting in work hunting down spring 2011 litters of European bred Doberman Pinschers. Found a burly mofo spreading his seed to a red female, hoping for a red female and black male to form the gruesome twosome.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-6ZQRvPjTU[/YOUTUBE]

B

budbrothers

nice i thought the rottie was part dobie but it turns out she is rott 50-75% and boxer 20-40%

B

budbrothers

im also trying to find a nice good lookin pit bitch for him to smash on so i can get what looks like a cane corso. i guess its not the same but great guard dogs.

R

RMCG

i was thinking that too. how big is it thow and does it have to go outside? or can i put it in my utility room?

Like a normal central A/C unit size.

[YOUTUBE]nXbGLK8yOzU[/YOUTUBE]

I think you could put that in a utility room. The rule of thumb is 500cfm PER TON of airflow through that room. I would probably err on the side of caution and try for nearly 4kcfm as it is really a 135k unit (heater, but ~80k in chiller mode). It would be a damn wind tunnel in your mechanical/lung room.

These units can go outside as they have low ambient kits to operate through the winter.

I would run a glycol mix (min 10%, probably 20%) to keep it from freezing up (outside).

One thing you would need to do vs going with a chillking 'self contained' unit is get a 20g insulated res, HD flotec pump, air bladders, etc. So it ~may~ be a wash over just getting a large CK 'out of the box'.

B

budbrothers

Nice pack of dogs man.

I've been putting in work hunting down spring 2011 litters of European bred Doberman Pinschers. Found a burly mofo spreading his seed to a red female, hoping for a red female and black male to form the gruesome twosome.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-6ZQRvPjTU[/YOUTUBE]

they eating cottage cheese. helps out great with packin on the weight and strong bones.

i love the ears like that. much better than cutting them;(
not to mention painless:mad0229:

B

budbrothers

Like a normal central A/C unit size.

[YOUTUBE]nXbGLK8yOzU[/YOUTUBE]

I think you could put that in a utility room. The rule of thumb is 500cfm PER TON of airflow through that room. I would probably err on the side of caution and try for nearly 4kcfm as it is really a 135k unit (heater, but ~80k in chiller mode). It would be a damn wind tunnel in your mechanical/lung room.

These units can go outside as they have low ambient kits to operate through the winter.

I would run a glycol mix (min 10%, probably 20%) to keep it from freezing up (outside).

One thing you would need to do vs going with a chillking 'self contained' unit is get a 20g insulated res, HD flotec pump, air bladders, etc. So it ~may~ be a wash over just getting a large CK 'out of the box'.

oh ya. i could get a 5hp ck self containd that looks less obvious and comes complete for 7k.

jandy will cost me 4500.00 + pump 400 +rez ect prob 1000 more so im lookin at 6k and its in my way. lol

the only thing i dont know is how do you compair ton to HP?? is 5ton 80000btu?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

They still get their ears cropped, that dude just got creative with the healing process to make it easier on everyone. It's a PITA maintaining the ears. Used to have two gorgeous males, had to put them up for adoption with the move. Life sucks sometimes.

Gonna do it up right with the training. Leashless strolls down the sidewalk screams []D [] []\/[] []D.

B

budbrothers

screams what?

ya i had to give up my red nose pit. my rott is leashless and the mastiff too. he is trained in another language.:tongue0011:

Wheres the update man? pix?

R

RMCG

oh ya. i could get a 5hp ck self containd that looks less obvious and comes complete for 7k.

jandy will cost me 4500.00 + pump 400 +rez ect prob 1000 more so im lookin at 6k and its in my way. lol

the only thing i dont know is how do you compair ton to HP?? is 5ton 80000btu?

A ton of cooling is defined as 12,000 BTU/hr.

.8 HP = 1T

So the CK 2HP chiller is a 2.5T unit.

Not an apples to apples comparison.

B

budbrothers

A ton of cooling is defined as 12,000 BTU/hr.

.8 HP = 1T

So the CK 2HP chiller is a 2.5T unit.

Not an apples to apples comparison.

thanks for clearing that up dude. one more question. if i have a water cooled air handler does that meant if i have a 5ton air handler i have to have a 4hp chiller?

R

RMCG

thanks for clearing that up dude. one more question. if i have a water cooled air handler does that meant if i have a 5ton air handler i have to have a 4hp chiller?

Yes, with nothing else on it.

You might get away with additional load if you added in a Heat Xtractor.
Not 100% on how efficient ~that~ is.

Data centers use evaporative cooling towers and chillers. Towers to knock ~some~ of the heat out prior to having to be chilled. Same sort of thinking with the 'reverse IceBox'.

B

budbrothers

well fuck this whole water cooled idea. it doesn't seem to be that efficient

thanks rmcg i helped your reputation a couple times on that tab. i put ur very informative

R

RMCG

well fuck this whole water cooled idea. it doesn't seem to be that efficient

haha

And now you see why we sit on fences...

It IS more efficient though, just not cheaper.

:sign0055:
Sorry again for going off on tangents in others threads...

B

budbrothers

i thought it was the shit when i first saw it. then i dug in....

i have been shitting off the fence for like 3 weeks on droppin 70k. i would rather save the 30 and have the city come out and give me a permit to drop a 400amp box in. fuck this 125max bs.i think what is comming to the house befor the meter is like 480? i dunno for sure. i dont want to have the utility company involved. they prob charge an arm and a leg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Update? I just updated on page 20. Shit's just poppin' off in here.

I poured in some Rhizotonic and Cannazym yesterday and lowered my water level.

Patience on the next update. Gonna chop the freaks, finish stretching out the 18 and fill up the screens with Chem.

B

budbrothers

true that. i forgot you just updated. im inpatient i want it now.http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/P1020317.jpg

Top Bottom