Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Like I said, he's dead sexy. Eye schorchin'!

mouth_eyes.jpg

What are you guys puffin' on lately?

R

RMCG

BG, Looks like you need to change your handle to 'Little Green' instead.

:)

Y

yayarea

Rollin I'm tryin to figure out how to setup the flip boxes to veg. Are u using digital timers ? So far I'm thinking one digital timer set for 18 hours that one is connected to the lighting controller. Now the timer for the flip box is where im lost to make it flip every hour or every 3 hours how do I set the timer up. For example my lights turn on at 6pm I set the timer to turn off at 7pm do I need to make another setting to make it flip again at 8pm

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

There's a trigger cable on the Flip-Box you plug into a separate timer. The manual prong type are cheap and easy, allowing for intervals down to 15 minutes.

I hope that answers your question.

R

RMCG

There's a trigger cable on the Flip-Box you plug into a separate timer. The manual prong type are cheap and easy, allowing for intervals down to 15 minutes.

I hope that answers your question.

Do you find those cheap timers 'drift'
away from the 'real' time after a bit? Never stay accurate (even remotely) after a while.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

True. A Sentinel MDT-1 would be best for this application as it can time your lights and cycle the Flip-Boxes at whatever interval desired.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ive lost a few pounds of fat and turned it into musclle. Show em Mash
Ya the crew was a lot of fun Ics getting pretty goofy lately.
Dam Im trying to talk a couple chicks into a private party tonight wish me luck
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Oh ya Im puffin some lvpk, grape krush, frostitute and some sensistar
Thats all thats left in me jars
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I have some mixes Ive been tasting as well.
Like ak x trainwreck, vixon, hog, g13 and a few others all organics from mendocino county
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

david-smith-extreme-weight-loss-before-and-after.jpg

Wow, they must've banned you from 7/11 homie. Great job with the weight loss though, I bet you're gettin' more ass than a toilet seat now.

All of that smoke sounds good. You got moms?

B

budbrothers

i wish you luck on your pussy extravaganza. i wish i would come. lol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

No moms from any mendo shit. Just a lvpk and a frosty so far. Hopefully this bs 2.2 x og kush is worthy of sticking around. Once I get my veg room up and running Ill have more rooms for moms.
Oh didnt get lucky they just had me hoola hoop a few times and they got me really stoned. Goofy ladies I tell ya
BG

B

budbrothers

ya but then your suppose to give them the stones...lol oh wait higher probability with alcohol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya i braught 2 bottles of champagne should of been 4. Lesson learned.
2 bottles good laughs, 4 bowls and some hoola hoopin pretty funny 4 bottles of champagne priceless

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I've been stayin' away from alcohol after almost getting arrested twice in Vegas. Wasn't aware that some gay ass margaritas and a few shots of petron would have me laid up in dryheavesville the next day.

http://i144.invalid.com/albums/r196/JohnathanZX4/Owls%20Cats%20et%20al/i-has-booze-i-are-drunk.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

MMMmmmm petron
It will fuck you up if you drink it correctly.
drunk_pic.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

LOL, ya guys got addicted to updates too frequently. They look like they did on page 31, but a little bigger.

Smokin' some Chem right now, shit is the flav.

MORE SPAM!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
this thread has gotten so long and convoluted Im gonna unsubscribe, I guess budgoggles had to get his post count up somehow...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I feel like Eminem not givin' a fuck. This ain't to please everyone.

eminem-alive.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom