• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

It'll be alright.

lollipop1.jpg

H

HannaMan

Hey Rollin -- What is the biggest concern with these UC systems?

Pathogens?
Pump failures?
Lack of knowledge on the strain/feeding schedules?

How often do you have to flush your water?? How long can the girls go without the water when doing a res-flush??

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I think all of the above in general with DWC. It's not difficult to grow in a UC though. Mistakes and their remedies happen fast, which I think is great.

I think an hour is all I'd let the roots dangle dry for. I try not to flush my water but every 3-5 weeks, just add in the meantime.

H

HannaMan

Wow Rollin, that is awesome..How much water do they go through and how often? I've never ran DWC but am very intrigued.

Also, what do you do for refilling the system? My only concern is not having enough water to refill the system...I suppose a couple huge storage containers for water are mandatory if you're running a larger system.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I just did a flush today and shit I cracked the epicenter bucket right at the uniseal. I was trying to adjust the pipe and I fucked it up. Son of a bitch.
So now I put some tape on the crack popped it back together and I get to watch it leak slowly on the floor until I get a new bucket sent over. Not a good thing but at least Im in a basement with a drain.
Shit keeps pissing me off like the retarded helper I have sticking his fingers around poking at shit pulling leaves and stupid shit.
Man Im gonna smoke a bowl of pk topped with some frostitute bubble and Ill be back with new attitude.
Keep smashin that shit bro

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Bummer bro. At least it's temporarily fixed.

This rip of Bogglegum budder is for you and your gals! Positive vibes!

45422d1261163623-movies-say-something-nice-about-another-member-thread-old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

B

budbrothers

Bummer bro. At least it's temporarily fixed.

This rip of Bogglegum budder is for you and your gals! Positive vibes!

45422d1261163623-movies-say-something-nice-about-another-member-thread-old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

the only thing not positive about this picture is if that guy isn't wearing shorts. = NOT POSITIVE. lol

sorry to hear that about your epicenter dude. hope it all works out. as far as the retard. you know he or she is retarded so you cant get mad. its expected. positive vibes. good luck. i hope this helps

god i wish i had some dank right now. im dry i have been for like 2 weeks... i have a plant outside that is like 3 weeks away i was drooling over her earlier today. i have a sharp pair of scissors in my pocket. :thinking

F

FreshSteppin

motha fuckas be blowin up your thread.
Whats up BG took ya long enough to get over here.

I'm on day 5 flower with those chems shit is getting rowdy but back to the main topic.

I want way more pics of the one chem moma you got in coco on the double yo.
Uc's get here in the morning

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You know we keep it hyphy.

Is that UC thing seeing the light of day or being kept on the DL?

I'll get some Chem glamor shots sometime this week. It's partially your fault I'm so lazy. Budder has my motivation on the DL.

F

FreshSteppin

yea that boggle is a real creeper X ) nice and toasty.

prob kick the UC out sooner or later but for now its stayin in the shadows.
damn fools at the dro store didn't order my fuckin mag drive 1800s!! gonna have to do a lot of driving to source 4 of em tomorrow

averaging 25-30 nice tops per plant except for the straggler which is showing me that I def should have flowered a long time ago

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You might try looking for something more industrial for the pumps. They're not an item to skimp on.

Can't wait to see your ladies a few weeks from now after they've laid their framework out. Jungle status.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Hire this guy.

Best of both worlds.

I think I would get stuck crawling around under there, even on a mechanics creeper.

941088-946315-65.jpg

they took our jobs

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls[/youtube]

F

FreshSteppin

You might try looking for something more industrial for the pumps. They're not an item to skimp on.

Can't wait to see your ladies a few weeks from now after they've laid their framework out. Jungle status.

I actually just took a pic cause I only go in with shirt off at this point. waist ups gotta be clean. just rubbin all up on my lovelies.

as for the pumps. def not going to skimp. just kinda hard to find em.

going to put up a video later tonight hopefully! so much green mein.

B

budbrothers

hey fresh i got a 1800 15' lift at lowes on clearence for 112.00. i pump it to my sprinkler drips and i use it to fill my rez up stairs from down stairs rez.

its pretty heavy duty.

F

FreshSteppin

you clearly don't know what I'm looking for.

needs to be an inline pump bro

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Like always theres a lot a shit going down at mashes house.
Thanks for the vibes bro. Cch2o have some pretty kick ass service. There on it there gonna ship me out one today asap. In the mean time I have to get some under water epoxy and patch that shit up. Im also ordering a extra 8 gal epicenter for that vertical corner I have. Thinking of going 4 plant UC 40" center vert next run.
Freshsteppin who you be?
Kick ass BG

R

RMCG

you clearly don't know what I'm looking for.

needs to be an inline pump bro

I'm a big fan of Iwaki pumps. Look into the Japanese ones, not the American motors (WMD).

They run for years in the aquarium biz, so can take the salts. Not much heat transfer either.

Top Bottom