Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fido

I'm a big fan of Iwaki pumps. Look into the Japanese ones, not the American motors (WMD).

They run for years in the aquarium biz, so can take the salts. Not much heat transfer either.

blue line pumps are made by the same cat who engennered the iwaki pumps but they cost less.
i dont know how u feel about them and im not advocating them
but
guys might wanna take a look at them.
i'll try to find a link and post it here.
take care bro!
love your threads and your post.
fido from philly

M

Muggle

I'm a big fan of Iwaki pumps. Look into the Japanese ones, not the American motors (WMD).

They run for years in the aquarium biz, so can take the salts. Not much heat transfer either.

Which models, Friend?

R

RMCG

Which models, Friend?

Depends what you need for flow rate.

55 is rated for ~1000GPH

41IaUqC629L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

C

crossouttheiis

so much clutter, where is the meat? How are things coming through the screen now? Man mine are blowing up now that I switched the the UC

B

budbrothers

i cant wait for my UC. i hate this anticipation. i called the elect company this morning and they said i could have all the way up to 400amp panel. i got a boner... lol

i figure i could run a 200amp just to my grow and have plenty left over. 10tons of ac 16k in lights and prob another 5k in accessories. its gonna be sick. i could run 1 big room with that and have 25k in lights but i would have to take down the wall i just built and harvest once every 70dayz or so vs. once a month. i like the split up. plus thats alot of juice. A LOT

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yo, just been chillin' on some Bogglegum nugs.

Yielded 1.5oz of Bog, around 3oz of Sug and still waiting for Chem which should be a QP. Half a pound from a Flip-Flop MH and 3 coco bushes fed with Dyna-Gro and some Big Bud.

Took the ballast from the 3 freaks and put it in with the 18. Time is money, figured I better make the best of it. They've got 5 weeks to go.

The big room definitely needs Co2 and possibly some water chiller action going on. Just another week of veg and it's off to the races, I think we're in for a treat!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Forgot to mention that I changed the light pattern. They like it better with each side doing its thing for an hour.

C

crossouttheiis

and what is the pattern going to be for 12/12 .... three on one side and three on for the other hour... or all six? things are looking good though man

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'll save the upgrade to 6-8k until next run. 3 on each side seems to be prime, gonna go with it.

Thanks for the spread of information guys, keep it up!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BiggyGreens where's your post count at buddy? Need to pssst-pssst some things in PM.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Psst! I was just gonna remind ya that you're sexy BigGreen.

Need to get our crew back together and show 'em how it's done.

fat_people.jpg

Top Bottom