Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro.

Final step is white vinyl flooring. Total jizz box.

:party0042:

N

NugNation

Got the all clear! :banana: :boogie: :rastadancing: :party0023: :rasta2: :boogie:

Property manager even gave me props on having the "safest" setup :cool0010:
Me and my ladies are welcome to stay til the conclusion of my lease, at which point they gotta go if I wanna keep living here but I'll be on to much bigger things by then.

Room looks way dope. Can you raise and lower the lights or are they stuck at the ceiling?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

That's awesome! I'd put everything you own that isn't for growing in storage and blow it up even bigger now. :yes:D

The lights are cemented in place. Got another couple of spaces taking shape so veg plants go in there big enough to justify not moving the lights, IMO.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn my iPhone and lack of flash... :shake Of all the Picts you post, the good ones are in video huh? :giggle

N

NugNation

So stoked! Fuck putting anything in storage, I already live in a jungle. I'll take my plasma and comfy couches over another 5x5 any day. I know of a few empty bedrooms around town that could use some love though so I might have to capitalize. Don't wanna have all my eggs in one basket ya dig?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

As long as baskets B, C, etc. don't rape you like the Easter Bunny for your childhood innocence, putting his cream within your fugde.

cadbury.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Breaking news. Apparently cuttings need more than 20% RH to root.

lol-face.jpg

Only took 3 weeks, but at least its working with the Turbo Klone dome.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'm a total n00b gardener for sure.

Everything has been whack during construction, not much I could've done until now with walls and doors to define environments. Put a couple large ultrasonic humidifiers in with the PK and instant success there as well.

Never have I had to bring humidity up being from the PNW, so it's new to me the effects of borderline dehydration. Knowledge acquired.

Just getting started, let's see how many other laughable hang ups I can encounter before it's said and done. :)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The motor assembly for the spinning light made it to WA on Wednesday for repair. Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround time. I'm hoping they replace it with the newer model as seen at Kushcon with the stronger motor.

Here's video of them growing cannabis.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHcquGHzvJI&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

B

Bobby Smith

I'd think my plants would have a fucking seizure under that thing.

I'm with you about trying to root cuts (and really do anything else) before the room is fully setup.........everything gets done half-assed and never seems to work.

S

SofaKingHigh

Your grow and thread sucks, check out how a real joker clowns around:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
WTF?!?! I'm so confused and I haven't even smoked for 3 months... :shake

S

SofaKingHigh

MASHUP, RollinEndough and now SofaKingHigh. 2011 - New Year, new grow and new media. Decided to let the UCs collect dust while I bang one out in coco all the way.

2 12XL 13gal systems and a 1/4hp titanium chiller are for sale in CO, save save save!

M

mr cheese

MASHUP, RollinEndough and now SofaKingHigh. 2011 - New Year, new grow and new media. Decided to let the UCs collect dust while I bang one out in coco all the way.

2 12XL 13gal systems and a 1/4hp titanium chiller are for sale in CO, save save save!

why the 3 diff handles bro?? im confused

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I thought it was a nono to have more then one handle here

S

SofaKingHigh

Oh wow Internet laws.

I have no intentions of using RE anymore and mash was my '09 ICMag name.

This thread is done, basically.

TL;DR - 5.75Lbs of fake Chem from 24 plants under 3kw flip-flop. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom