RollinEndough

DSC_8878.jpg

DSC_8877.jpg

DSC_8880.jpg

8762_7943.jpeg

:bongsmi:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Lookin good Rollin, although I found this a couple a hundred pages in, glad I made it, like the colors and the clean setup, sub'd and ready to learn, Peace SSP

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Welcome and thanks SSP! Disregard the previous million posts as it's all leading up to what's to come, possibly contains nudity and the occasional silent clap worthy humor. :)

Can't wait to throw up the lime green trim tomorrow. It's gonna look so ill.

barfbag.jpg

F

FatFreddysKat

Im loving this shit......your not a very busy guy are you there RollinEndough?
Damn bro this is going to make me want to spend what little money I have now to go finish up my builds, as I need to make space for some testers.

N

NugNation

Caregivers aren't a business or for profit so I'm not sure about that angle. The electrical is done right, but is going to be seen as damage in their eyes. Your willingness to pay for its proper repair may satisfy them though.

Ditch all glassware, nug, etc. from plain view and have copies of all the paperwork handy.

Fuck having to move in the snow and with school in sesh leases are more tied up. Have you checked availability on Craigslist for plan Bs?

Yea thats pretty much as far as I was goin to go preparation wise. My place looks bad ass and makes me look responsible as shit when it's all nice and tidy.

Already got a plan B, my homie just let me know last night they've got not one but two open rooms in their house so I can not only move there but move most of my equipment too. Private landlord too that's never around.

M

mr cheese

had to post here as i cnt pm yet mate?? duno why, says cuz im a new member!

hi ya mate.. yer i knw adam moved but isnt he from america originally?? iv had a quick look around few sites but none say if you can be a foreigner n get a caregivers licence.. deffo look into it, had my own 90 light warhouse here in the uk but only ran it for a year as our laws will put you away for many a year if found.. but fck do i miss it!

as for the low e.c, was a bit more work as the plants were drinking the whole 20 ltr bucket everyday so was haveing to fill 30 stand alone dwc buckets everyday, was only a 1 grow room then move so wasnt worth setting up float valves ect ect..

all i used was GH 3 part, not the lucas formula, dnt agree with that,.. humic n fulvic and big bud n thats it.. the yeild wasnt affected in anyway, 3 1/2 keg from 5 600s! more than 1 gpw.. try it urself, ul be amazed jst how little nutes u actually need.. cnt talk for uc systems as this was dwc but their the same in my book.. talk soon...c

M

mr cheese

forgot to add, giving the right npk ratios of the 3 part at various stages of growth is also a factor... mrc

N

NugNation

In Colorado as long as you're a resident you can get your card. Resident means having a place to live and a driver's license, thats all you need. You can be a caregiver as well you just gotta find the patients yourself, and you can't have more than 5 without registering as an MMJ business. 36 plants is the max you can grow without being considered a dispensary.

M

mr cheese

In Colorado as long as you're a resident you can get your card. Resident means having a place to live and a driver's license, thats all you need. You can be a caregiver as well you just gotta find the patients yourself, and you can't have more than 5 without registering as an MMJ business. 36 plants is the max you can grow without being considered a dispensary.

sorry for hijackin ur thread bro..

cheers bro, jst wat i needed to hear! watch out boys im coming to join the fun! uk dank is on its way! lol... mrc

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I forgot how many posts are required to PM, 50 I think.

90 lights... That's some work. Assuming you didn't get too jolly with birds and booze you should be sufficiently funded to hire your own minimum wage college staff to do your work here.

Or maybe we fudge some documents and claim to have found you as my long lost evil twin who was kidnapped and taken on a documentary worthy path of psychological and emotional destruction that is the underground sex trade. Would explain the funny accent.

Thanks for the details on your low EC use. I'm going to try and keep things bare this run and only adjust up when they're near yellowing.

M

mr cheese

I forgot how many posts are required to PM, 50 I think.

90 lights... That's some work. Assuming you didn't get too jolly with birds and booze you should be sufficiently funded to hire your own minimum wage college staff to do your work here.

Or maybe we fudge some documents and claim to have found you as my long lost evil twin who was kidnapped and taken on a documentary worthy path of psychological and emotional destruction that is the underground sex trade. Would explain the funny accent.

Thanks for the details on your low EC use. I'm going to try and keep things bare this run and only adjust up when they're near yellowing.

haha now thats a plan! im prity handy with photoshop aswell! lol... oi me with the funny accent?? lol...

as for employing someone, been their done that n never again! one thing i just miss growing to much, im never happier than when im in my grow room with me bitches, another is the pain you feel when u go check on how ur employees are doing in see your girls wilting! not a happy day! lol..

no worries bro, youl be shocked just how little feed you need, wouldn't recommend reducing ec on ur current crop as ur ladies will be used to wat ever ec their on but on ur next run try it, even if you single out jst 1 plant as an experiment n put her in a standalone dwc bucket, dnt go past .2, or .4 max n i swear ul thank me for it.
talk soon bro, let you knw when my flights booked k! lol... c

B

Bobby Smith

Those lights adjustable playboy? Or are you leaving them that high throughout?

Also got a couple of flip-flop questions for ya, if you don't mind...............been paranoid as fuck lately because there was some cop car driving down my block strangely the other night, so I've been rethinking my electricity usage (and just ripping my whole setup down, but that's neither here nor there).

I'd love to run a flip flop, but I know you did and didn't like it.........however, what exactly was your configuration? Did you have each light covering a roughly 4x4 area, or were they packed together more tightly (to simulate a light mover)? Asking because I'd be putting 1Ks in my cooltube (avatar) and running two at a time (1&3 and 2&4), for a vertical light mover type feel to them..............

Conceptually there's something appealing to me about blasting areas with light every two hours and then letting them recuperate (still lit, but less intense) for a couple of hours.

Anyhow, new setup looks dope..........and you might be right about me moving west, getting more and more paranoid by the fucking day.......

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Forget what I said about flip-flop, definitely not the source of the issue I had. I've been considering it again actually. Your idea is prime and I bet you go way over 1gpw.

I got a bad vibe when you mentioned the sketch looking copper. Keep eye for unmarked vehicles too. They patrol for a week or so and learn when you're at home and how many vehicles are normally there. The stomp usually comes in the morning hours. Getting set up to grow here legally is a cinch. Same with Cali. :yes

B

Bobby Smith

I'm 99.9% sure I'm just being overly paranoid*, but just in case I've been thinking of growing four trees instead of 90 small plants.............you'd be amazed at the lessened penalties for that in my draconian state.

*It was a marked patrol car going up and down the block (a few hundred yards, and prolly five or six times) with its floodlight on at 1am the other night...........the only thing that's been tripping me out is that as he was driving by me the light was shining on my bushes [ EDIT: and I don't know if he was shining it on every house or just me because I quickly ducked out of the room].........I'd assume he was driving back and forth looking for a thief or some shit (because I wouldn't think that'd be the way that cops would be DL in trying to grab info for a warrant), but the fact that as I walked into the TV room I saw him shining on the bushes (and into the TV room, as there's a large bay window a foot above the bushes) really fucking tweaked me out.

Nothing shady since then, no cars on my block that shouldn't be there............hopefully just me tweeking.

Anyways, there's no smell, there is no one in the world who knows I grow, I don't sell, and my electricity can't be very high as I've only been running a 400HPS for the past six months.............so again, I really think I'm tweaking.

Sorry to vent in your thread, that shit's just been weighing on my mind viciously.

EDIT: it's amazing how as you have more to lose you actually start to get worried about consequences.............ten years ago I was stinking up apartment buildings with no carbon filters not giving a fuck, now I'm on pins and needles...........Jesus.

N

NugNation

Maintenance guy said everything looked safe :icon_spin: haven't heard anything definitive yet but I think they'll let me keep it.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Positive vibes guys.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l512kgnxVo0[/YOUTUBE]

Video of side A after completing the rigid ducting. :)

Top Bottom