Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

That shit. Is going to be packed... only four lights? An eight by eight is perfect for that.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

4 lights in one, 4 lights in another and the spinner in yet another when the time comes. :)

HG23

HG23

Hey Rollin,

I'll definitely be watchin this one, excited to see the UCEXL13 in action. I have been going back and forth about getting one for a 10x10 tent.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I think a 10x10 with 4kw and an Evo9 would kill it. Was going to do tents but building the rooms ends up being cheaper and fortress like.

Acquired the Lime Pop, Raspberry Mousse and Infinite White paint to sexy the box up.

Waiting on the order of rigid 8" ducting to finish side A and get a UC bubblin'. Lining up with the Agent Orange rooting time. Perfect candidate for the maiden voyage. :yes

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

That rooms gonna kick some ass
Your gonna have to crawl around to get your early bloom trimming done
Looks tits man
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks big guy, your thread is really inspiring me to get a perpetual setup in motion now. That and NugNation calling me out for being a lazy prick with more downtime than dough. :D

Fuck that, I've got more space and amperage to fiddle with. Time to put in work for the GrowBot.

Challenge-accepted.jpg

F

FatFreddysKat

Thats the attitude Rollin.....I too am getting motivated by BG and others....but Im sooo much farther behind...looking good as usual & cant wait to see that room(and the others) full of colas!!!!

N

NugNation

Thanks bro! Paint is coming no doubt. Just threw that together for the photos. :)

Going to paint one ceiling green and one purple, with opposite colored trim and exterior door on each. :yes

dope. I'm stoked you're finally throwin in some of the ideas you were tellin me about. the color scheme will definitely be sending your girls some positive energy :damnhippie:

F

FatFreddysKat

Cool ......green and purple...those are the colors picked out for my vintage van...lime green and purple candy with large flake, and a little flat black to finish it off....sorry I am always getting off topic...get to growin Rollin!!!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Your van sounds wicked boss.

The variation of topic and general lack of direction is highly encouraged. It's the stoner way.

N

NugNation

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y[/YOUTUBE]

also, finally did that pic update for the new year. might have to move again soon though :sweating

N

NugNation

Thursday they're coming come look at everything. It would be a fucking miracle if they let me keep everything here lol. My property manager mentioned checking fire safety and out of all the people doing what I do at this complex, mine is by far the safest. but a little over the top for an apartment....

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fingers crossed that you pass inspection. Only tip I can give is make sure your bedroom isn't a mess, haha. You're pro otherwise me thinks.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

That's funny, had already reserved SofaKingHigh as my next account.

N

NugNation

yea i'm cleaning everything up and making it look organized as shit before they get here. me thinks they won't be too happy about the 240 line through the floor. and i'm guessing they will consider being a caregiver operating a business from home...

they're goin through everyones shit though so if I go, we all go.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Caregivers aren't a business or for profit so I'm not sure about that angle. The electrical is done right, but is going to be seen as damage in their eyes. Your willingness to pay for its proper repair may satisfy them though.

Ditch all glassware, nug, etc. from plain view and have copies of all the paperwork handy.

Fuck having to move in the snow and with school in sesh leases are more tied up. Have you checked availability on Craigslist for plan Bs?

Top Bottom