Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Advanced Nutrients sells pH adjusters. Everyone else sells food colored water that drains your wallet like the bottles.

money_down_toilet-24.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I don't follow feed charts. Plant requirements determine everything. Sadly I can't replay years of watching plants grow for you to explain what the different symptoms look like and how to correct them before they're an issue.

If you're nifty with a camera and can post regularly I'm confident you'll get the guidance needed for a fruitful and financially feasible first harvest. There's hundreds of years of collective knowledge here usually working in a positive manner when advising others. :yes

Watch out for the clowns though. A lot of no skill parrots out there that can drop bombs on your crop if their advice is taken. Do research on whatever issue that arises thoroughly. Google is your friend.

happy-hippy.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stcf_8H_qVM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]
:rasta2:

has some dopeness too.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You gotta be gettin bored with all the work you dont have to do with the UC.
Pretty funky tho
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Rollin' down the street smokin' Endough, sippin' on gin and juice...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fmAzAOFE8[/YOUTUBE]

DSC_8833.jpg

DSC_8837.jpg

DSC_8835.jpg

DSC_8836.jpg

DSC_8842.jpg

DSC_8843.jpg

DSC_8839.jpg

DSC_8844.jpg

DSC_8845.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

I'm tellin ya holmes trellis while you still can.

and OMFG HELL YA >that sugar yuuuuummm

and your droopy ass chems.... can't wait

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Got the trellis, thanks for the wake up call. We'll be murdering bowls of Sug and coating our cranium with her delish oil product soon. Giving them Final Phase. :yes

T

tillbert

looks fuckin sick, like the app. too...

I like the size of the piping u used on your setup, have seen people use smaller, are there any benefits or is that what was available..

thanks

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

tillbert, thanks bud. The systems you see are called the Under Current and come ready to assemble from www.cch2o.com, no customization or hard lines required.

Don't let my openly assholish comments on other threads deter you from a UC purchase. Just soapboxing my little ol' opinion and nothing more.

SimonCowellPLT_468x351.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Can't catch a break with this Chem. She's needy, greedy and smells awfully weedy.

At the 4 week mark and the stretch continues, their 7+ week veg period shows now. Some tops measure 40" long today, touching glass and requiring some off axis tilting to make their development possible.

Charting into the unknown with the PPM. Approximately 1900 and aren't shy for more.

Spent about 7 hours mixing their nutes in. I dilute every additive and pour it ever so slowly into the UC. This avoids any trauma to the roots.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gadgetsmoke you know they're just words construed into a joke. Kinda like the weed most these suckas smoke.

I'm about to grab the bong and elope. Can't space on the vapor dome and oil, I'm only epic toke.

Water only in the reservoir. Wait until it's about half empty and fill it up with more.

Any more questions? Catch me before I'm out the door. :D

G

gadgetsmoke

MC Mash on that ass, keep the nugs on smash:pimp:

I do have one more, so with a 6xl......it would be 6site x 8 gallons = 48 gallons........I would adjust my nutes for that amount and not my 50 gallon res? Shit sounds confusing.........lol

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

7 x 8 playa, you spaced on the epicenter. Also the actual volume of water won't be 8 gallons per.

Definitely would be a sweet chart on page xxx of the next CCH2O catalog to help the peeps figure that shit out.

I'm the biggest bullshitter and guesstimator when it comes to feeding the plants. There's a never ending series of numbers that rule my life and is above and beyond me to ever be able to explain. Most of the numbers are odd. I'll add 33ml but you'll never see me touch 50ml.

Everything is done in increments, never full bore. Gives slack in the rope to catch error.

G

gadgetsmoke

Thanks man, I understand what your saying 100%.........it would be sweet of they offered that though:thinking

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Scratching the back off a Bic lighter.
Taking amusement in the evolution of Blue to Orange fire.

Watch me and crew pass it over objects of your desire.
Yeah, you're high, but in Coloradough we're higher.

Frosty mountain tops like our prime nugs. We're just some down to Earth hippies, not those mobbin' thugs.

From downtown Boulder to the Denver night clubs. Everyone's feelin' good on those state certified drugs.

Top Bottom