Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

Went from an experiment in hype to a completely dead thread......what happened?

F

f1ydave

Start saving up now. 2011 calls for some serious memories.

Had some awesome fun in the room a day back.

Was simply refilling the UCs and walked out while the second one was started. Well, bad idea, walking out. Laid down and caught some of The Office on Netflix.

Getting ripped on bubble had me forgetting and only the urge for one more toke before going to sleep sent me back. OMFG! 2-3" of water laid before me, jaw dropped, heart sunk and depressed.

Just closed the door and went to sleep. Upon waking up I was somewhat delighted to find 99% of the water had found its way out for me. While mold is of concern, not really stressin' as the residence is a paid for 'Throw-Away'.

No lesson learnt here as I've been flooding shit similary for years. Someone with intelligence and a care might learn that working on the garden stoned can result in property damage. :)

OMG I can stop laughing.

Thanks for your thoughtful, constructive and well said criticism. I'll keep practicing the senseless poetry. Let me know when it meets your stamp of approval, since it's all I'm aiming for.

I choked on my drink, ROFL.

Yep I work stoned all the time I over filled my 55 gal drum 2 or 10 times

HAHAHHA I love it, too funny. I did this a couple weeks ago too.

It's the little things like flooding shit that bring us together as hydrobros. One big, stupid and wealthy family - still referring to us and not the government. :D

HAHHAHA

Awwww shucks it's a bummer to hear that my rhymes suck.
Was hoping to hit it off big and earn a million but I'll be lucky to get a buck.

Back to the drawing board.
No more nerdy white kid carrying his +5 D&D sword.

Time to up the level of legit.
Drop some squishy, stinky stuff on 'em like some 2G1C shit.

There's gotta be a way to earn some cred. Maybe if I acted like those other rapper guys.
Yes, that must be the ticket to upgrading from my job as greeter at the Best Buy franchise.

Look out cruel world because here I come.
Logistically constructing words in exchange for income.

That last line is awesome!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yo! All is well here. Got the bubbler packed with Chemberly, the recliner kicked back in chill mode and THCF up on the new 55" LCD.

The final number is 5.25Lbs from 3kw flippity-flopped.

IMG_04841.jpg
IMG_04852.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg

:cool0019:

Next run is going to be a sick DIY system I came up with. 4 Purple Kush, 5kw vert, dialed. DriEaz 1200 dehuey, JBJ 1/4HP Titanium chiller, Vaportek silent odor control round out a few of the goodies.

:banana1sv6:

B

Bobby Smith

Glad you're back and all's well, homeboy.

Can't wait to see the new system up and running.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Kick ass
It will be nice to see the LVPK rocking some vert
Kope she treats you well
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good to see you back bro! thought you got abducted or some shit...

http://i276.invalid.com/albums/kk1/Puckfiend94/Things/Abductedrev.jpg

F

f1ydave

Yo! All is well here. Got the bubbler packed with Chemberly, the recliner kicked back in chill mode and THCF up on the new 55" LCD.

The final number is 5.25Lbs from 3kw flippity-flopped.

:cool0019:

Next run is going to be a sick DIY system I came up with. 4 Purple Kush, 5kw vert, dialed. DriEaz 1200 dehuey, JBJ 1/4HP Titanium chiller, Vaportek silent odor control round out a few of the goodies.

:banana1sv6:

Have you tried the VaperTek yet? I got the free samples in the mail from them. I was hoping someone could tell me if 8-16 flowering plants could be oder controlled with that.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Slathered on a dollop of honey oil across the surface of the chile con carne mush excuse for a brain yesterday with those devious cats NugNation and DMsteppa. Typical noob slaughtering stuff but we handled it like a BOSS.

6ECT219.JPG

Flip-Flop will not happen in bloom anymore. Had 2 runs to verify airiness in exchange for resin coverage. Need the weight.

Vaportek I'm going out on a limb with, but recall RezDog and a few others loving the devices and claiming their effectiveness against the foulest of odors.

Still cleaning up this rat's nest and disposing of grow trash. Room construction begins soon and a new thread in the MPB sub-forum will follow soon after.

Might do a 2kw UC grow on the side for gigglyshits.

F

freddagreat

please keep us updated on the vaportek if you can, looks like it might be my next toy.

D

DMsteppa

vaportek are meh......... they do work for the most part, but something about the smell they produce isnt very appealing and is certainly alarming to anyone who has one.

I can tell when they are in people ventilation. places like hospitals schools libraries etc......tend to use vaportek cartridges.

C

crossouttheiis

That's a crazy piece, I picked up a tsunami with a honey oil attachment mmm never tasted so good

U

U C Truth

1.75 a light for that run seems pretty decent brother... I'm sure ur next is gonna be dialed in and u will rock 2 plus for sure... Do work son!

St3ve

St3ve

I too enjoyed your sweet raps..

and thats not a bad pull really, nice job.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'll be 25 in a couple of days, feelin' old.

http://i.invalid.com/CfuPR.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Driftin' sideways in a Hot Pursuit.
Goin' wild on the coppers, snatching mad loot.

Holding down the boost when headed up hill.
High definition, surround sound and a vibrating controller. Shit almost seems real.

In possession of a genetic Need For Speed.
Testosterone fueled racing sessions powered by hydroponic weed.

Slip over to the side, avoid a road block and time robbing crash.
Taking these first place finishes to the bank like inhaled bowls, straight cashed.

Points stacked up and on to another rank.
Green and purple cars like my herb, license plate reads PK DANK.

1289846897.jpg

Top Bottom