• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCe6PGQVTm8[/YOUTUBE]

IMG_05332.jpg

IMG_05343.jpg

Making progress like I'm making roots, very slowly.

Got 6 PK in coco with a Blumat drip feed system.

Rooms should be done within the week. 4 lights in each.

Positive vibes. :bongsmi:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

They're just starting to root. Wish I had a certain variable to eliminate but I'm not sure.

http://i.invalid.com/PXpen.jpg

N

NRG

Man RollinEnDough this thread cracks me up, you have a good sense of humor, and killa plants to boot!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks NRG. This spamfest is coming to an end shortly. Need a new thread to clutter up and drop the occasional item of interest in.

http://media.invalid.com/tumblr_lefvffnsGC1qe1xph.png

N

NugNation

damn hopefully they start takin off soon, i know you got a deadline and shit! i shocked the FUCK out of my tgas when i moved them to the new room. Had to deal with the stress of moving+being outside in freezing temps for a minute then straight under 4k.....oops. had to see what the new room looked like all fired up though! They're starting to perk back up so I'm thinkin i'll flip the switch on them within the week. Cannot wait to be puffin pandora's box.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

We live and learn as gardeners.

Had the smart idea of checking the PPM of the runoff from the used coco the PK are in. I guess 1800+ is enough to warrant a proper flush. Was wondering how they got so green on filtered water.

memes-delicious-foods-y-u-no-healthy.jpg

B

Buddy Flowers

buddy brought me pandora's box and agent orange beans. when i get these going we should have a 'box off' and see who's box stinks worse

N

NugNation

whooaaaaa there buddy. what kind of coco are you using? and was that straight from the bag? I just picked up a few bags a canna coco and the base nute for my next run.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'm down for sure. You up for a Boxing match too NugNation? Friendly grow-offs keep you on your toes. Unless...

287_this-means-war.jpg

B

Buddy Flowers

nug- is that a bun in the oven? you 2 jokers should vacate the midwest when time allows and head up to the high country for some oil drilling

B

Buddy Flowers

1st words addressed to me from Nug Nation were trash talkin... so it begins.

N

NugNation

nug- is that a bun in the oven? you 2 jokers should vacate the midwest when time allows and head up to the high country for some oil drilling

if my car wasn't a sled in the snow i'd be up there in a second.

I'd love to compare end products, i have a run thats goin into flower in the next week at a buddies. those will be soil with canna nutes. I also just got 4 from a buddy that i'll be running in coco with a mix of canna and advanced. i think we should go for who can grow the biggest plant :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom