Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

You realize you're putting your soil against a dialed in UC, right? :lock:

haha but i'm way more perpetual :banana:

pullin down 4kw worth in the next month, then another 4kw worth in two months. i'll have three or four runs down by the time your one is done :mooning

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I thought this was just the TGAs for one round, now you're dragging everything into it?

http://invalid.com/qTLPM.gif

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Buddy Flowers could be a don with a ware' in the hills and belittle us both for all we know. Resin count makes most sense.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I wanna see more pictures of the new set up

DSC_8876.jpg

DSC_8873.jpg

DSC_8874.jpg

DSC_8875.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick setup! Not sure if it's the camera angles, but those buckets seem deeper than the 13 gal ones... :thinking

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Haha, for sure! Just some Burpee cages and a little initial training, they should handle the rest.

This building shit ain't for me. On a ramen diet until one of those fancy GrowBot trailers are parked out back. That's the life.

:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Sick setup! Not sure if it's the camera angles, but those buckets seem deeper than the 13 gal ones... :thinking

Thanks! Camera angle. That's an 8x8' space, 1 of 2. Been debating doing both rooms UC or experiment with coco in one. :evilgrin0040:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

What is a new feature though is the Bluetooth water transport as seen on gUCci's grow.

R

RMCG

Damn.

You were not kidding about the observation pod thing!

I feel blessed now.

N

NugNation

Haha, for sure! Just some Burpee cages and a little initial training, they should handle the rest.

This building shit ain't for me. On a ramen diet until one of those fancy GrowBot trailers are parked out back. That's the life.

:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi:

Bro go drop 200 bucks on food at Costco and you'll eat like a king for weeks, no joke.

Also, i think it's hilarious on the growbot at it says "get rollin." how fitting

F

fuzzy

Very Nice

Very nice job RE!I was wondering how come you didnt paint it an offwhite or put up some poly or something?Besides that, your killin it.Keep up the good work. peace,fuzzy

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro! Paint is coming no doubt. Just threw that together for the photos. :)

Going to paint one ceiling green and one purple, with opposite colored trim and exterior door on each. :yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom