Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

1st words addressed to me from Nug Nation were trash talkin... so it begins.

i just googled stinky box and that was the most entertaining pic i found lol. that's what the present i'll send my dad will look like once these girls are done flowering

B

Buddy Flowers

nice, i'd like to see it when it's done. biggest plant is a good idea, i'm down.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Nope. Shit got snowed in even worse today. At least there's sunny skies in Gran Turismo 5, awwwww yeeeee.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Finally sent the motor for the spinning light back. Maybe within the month things will be figured out with that. Stoked to see it back in action over some coco with blumats.

N

NugNation

Nope. Shit got snowed in even worse today. At least there's sunny skies in Gran Turismo 5, awwwww yeeeee.

i completely ruined both right rims the other night. got stuck in a parkin spot on a slight uphill and slid into the curb. probably could've minimized the damage but i was frustrated and just wanted out. :mad0233:

oh well. it was time for new wheels and a nice set of winter tires anyway.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Bummer. Hopefully next winter we're rollin' with new trucks, AKA GrowBot haulers.

B

Buddy Flowers

Bummer. Hopefully next winter we're rollin' with new trucks, AKA GrowBot haulers.

Next year is the year of the truck. Always owned Toyotas (Tundra, 4 Runner) but am thinking of going Chevy Silverado Duramax with Allison tranny. Drove my buddy's down to Denver and fell in love

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I like the GMC offerings.

rbp_lifted_gmc_sierra_3-800-600.jpg

41605_105595249483386_9407_n.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Ford Raptor - full size beast that drives like a stadium truck

a11f150svtraptor_03.jpg
2010_ford_f150_svt_raptor5.jpg