still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gorrillagrower

Outdoors is the shit. I love doin the outdoor grow thang. Mother nature hasn't been to kind so far this year but despite the weather my babies are doin just fine. Hopefully she will grace me with some better weather soon. The SUN is out this morning and all my ladies at home here have there leaves turned up towards the sky. Almost like they are giving praise to the sun god.

SS....Dude make absoulte sure you dont leave a trail. Its like a lighted highway for thiefs and coppers and neither one of those vermon you want around your ladies. Theres nothing worse then going out to your patch and finding that some prick has come in and ripped your girls up by the roots and left you heartbroken and pissed the fuck off. I know this from experience. Lost a patch of 10 nice ladies about 5 years ago to cops ( I think ) right at the end of the season. We were there to harvest and NOTHING !!!!!

And as far as the pest that keeps diggin at you plants. I think its time to go CAMANDO on there ass and trap whatever it is that is causeing the problem. I think a death sentence is warrented at this point

S

still smokin

yeah me too GG I think that i am going to go by some squirl traps this weekend and catch the prick... as for the trails ...there are none bro.. every time i go back after not using the same path ,the cat tails leave nothing as far as a trail. i just hate that part of going to see them is i stur up millions of them fuckin mosqietoes.... and the cob webs of all the spiders ....goddamn eiry

S

still smokin

this is my first year of growing outside so i guess if they all get copped out ill no that it was not a good idea to put them on that land... i have good plans for next year already in mind just in a different local.... i will not let a lazy ,cant grow even a mustach,wife beater t shirt wereing ,eat corn through a picket fence,four day underwering piece of shit, ,................... detour me from my goal.........how was that for a rant....lol

S

still smokin

good morning all ...well raining here today for awhile ..... they say sun in the after noon....sorry GG its coming your way man....

S

Shi-ska-bong

Sun here! xDDD bright and shiny :sun2:, I'm very excited to check on them in the near future but I'm waiting til I find a borrowed camera so I'll actually have a reason other than to satisfy curiosity lol

S

still smokin

well checked on the ladies and i lost one plant to an animal diggin it up...i have 2 phnos of the mazar x afy and it was the shit pheno i could tell so it is no big loss... i put 1/4 inch screen on the grownd around all the rest to stop the digging ...my lady was just laying there .......laying there......laying there in a pool of....a pool of blood!!!!!!!:fighting0087::ninja

S

Shi-ska-bong

*screams in horror*

Sounds horrific! I'd be having flashbacks :stonedsmilie:

S

still smokin

thanks for the kind words stone69...... i went in to this expecting to lose some product so im in my zone still bro....:wait..dont worry to much.....:anim_19:

G

Gorrillagrower

Dont be discouraged my brother.... Thats the kinda thing that turns most people off about growing outdoor. Keep the faith and just keep pushin forward with what you still have. Chalk it up to a learning exp. Thats one of the many reasons I plant so many. Always gotta count for loss. Its more than likely gonna happen...but if it dont then more pot for you which is alwayz a good thing

T

tophmaster

damn sucks about the loss SS i am sure the rest are still lookin great keep on keepin on and u will be stoked. glad to see your enjoying your first outdoor.

S

still smokin

hey everyone...update time !!!!!!.....these are the nicest plants i have ever grown guys... in this shot the ground is covered by only three plants here is a before and after shot of the site... these three plant take up and area of about ten by ten ft area .here is before and after ... i grew these indoors. these are my chronic x white rhyno strain,these plants are about 3 ft tall and ...well check these girlies out.the bottom pic is just one plant. check out the wire screen i put under the plants to keep whatever was diggin out...was gone 4 days and no diggin around when i returned

First grow in 15  or so years 065
First grow in 15  or so years 190
First grow in 15  or so years 189
First grow in 15  or so years 188
S

still smokin

this shot is of my mazar x afy site...one of them.. sorry ,i put the before shot in the after spot....he he he ... these are up to my knee and lst bushy

First grow in 15  or so years 186
First grow in 15  or so years 187
First grow in 15  or so years 146
T

tophmaster

wow SS the update pics are really looking good bro i hope u get sunny days in your future!

P

Papa_kush

damn bro nice lookin ladies! Runnin out of room there almost. Beautiful plants, you will still come out with a good yield brother, no worriez!

S

still smokin

these are my mazar kush.....all fems and up to my knee, all but the one ,she will be fine in the end.......these all have been lst too

First grow in 15  or so years 140
First grow in 15  or so years 183
Top Bottom