still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

this is a single plant site here is a mazar x afy fem... befor and after .....also lst... she is up to my knee

First grow in 15  or so years 021
First grow in 15  or so years 185
S

still smokin

this is an quick silver auto flower...and it is starting to flower...yeah... she is 2 ft too

First grow in 15  or so years 184
S

still smokin

I think that is it for now guys and gals....lookin good so far ...AND GG ,dont worry bro ...im way in the game.. colateral damage so far... lol

S

still smokin

hey, thanks you guys for the nice words.....I cant wait to see these girls streach out .the chrnic x white rhyno will streach 2 ft... she did 18 indoors so im exspecting a little more from out side.....they will all be chin high in 3 months time with a freek show of blooms....i am estatick... shitty spelling i know... but if i keep up the good work i think i will come close to my goal... we have had a good 7 days of 75 to 80 degs here and going to keep it up as far as i know so up up and away my girls......

T

tophmaster

oh hell yeah ss those things will blow up when the hit the stretch come end of august, monstors u will see cant wait your goal is reachable

S

still smokin

thanks tophmaster for the encouraging words bro... im hoping to get 1/2 elbo of each.. so i dont think that is to high a goal the way they are looking do you?

T

tophmaster

i mean it also totally depends ya know hard to say for sure now but i do think it is very possible and could even possibly exceed that. its all about root growth and sunlight for your yeild so hopefully there will be lots of intense sun and i think you can make it happen. your LST ing nicely. and there really gonna blow up in the next few months hopefully there is enough room.haha yeah check my shit out i am hopeing for the same thing per plant but tink i may have started too late for some. at least they all have alot of soil for root growth

S

still smokin

yeah i mite have to cut a few more branches around the sites to give them more room but that is a easy thing to do.....my spot all have atleast 8 to 15 gallons of soil . some dont have bags at all so they can grow out of the soil i put in right into mother earth herself. i did it that way to see wich will work best for me in this area i live in. this is more a test year for me but still have good expectations .. if everyone leaves them alone.....

T

tophmaster

yeah for sure mine straight in the ground are between 40-60 gallon holes no joke just wanted to see if bigger is better cuz in past years it has just wanna do it to the extreme and then ones not in holes `i just planted in bags some have 2 bags with one cut under it

T

tophmaster

just check it u will see kinda. the 2 bag ones i plated in a roots organic bag then cut a hole on the bottom and cut a hole in the middle of a fox farm bag and just kinda put them together lol poke some hole for drainage and tada done lol getto and cheap but i had no money for smart pots lol

S

still smokin

money...... money...whats that....hha ha ha .....ive been on unemployment now for 3 month.....board.......... but got to do some killer farming though.... this is my new job....i like it ....as long as the gf keeps picken the wood ticks off me ill be ok... i get a bunch every time i go out to check on the ladies s,,,she hate touching them too so i make sure and have at least two on me each time just for her.....lol

S

still smokin

no work is the reason i started growing in the first place this time ....couldnt afford my habitt anymore and couldnt quit with out killing .....lol just kidding dude....main thing is.... I dont want to quit....so im still smokin.........

S

still smokin

damn bro... i hope my hole are big enough after hearing what you got going on for soil amounts.

T

tophmaster

haha hey well glad you started growing then brother. yeah i get a few ticks on me here and there in my spot too. yeah i mean i may have done that overkill though ya know. i mean if i had started them alot earlier i think it would have been great but 35 gals is probably what i should have done, but hey we will see i could be so stoked i dug these huges holes in come october. and also i did them so big cuz all i got around them is sand. its a real sandy area where the ocean was years ago u can still find shark teeth sometimes around there.

S

still smokin

hey toph, do you think that i should keep bending or let them fill out now? im was going to just let them grow big and fat but as you know im new at outdoors bro so addvice is needed. but they are taking up mass room now ....he he he

T

tophmaster

mabye i could kinda bush them out more by lsting that one short but very wide bushy og i have on my page i just untied and wanted to let him get taller and more air flow under him. but it has alot of tops on it cuz i kept lsting branches. so i would keep doing it yes except on those 4 that are really close i wouldnt do it on the inside of the bunch of them ya know what i mean? like lst/train them away from the center of the bush so u can get better airflow through there so les chance of mold cuz there doing to get way bigger in a few months.so i would pull them down and outward of u can so i still have more tops and airflow. or just let them go if u want i feel like it seems best to lst hard for a few weeks then let em go up a week or two or till u feel they got some more height and its time to make them bushier again and add more tops to them. its kinda sculpting almost when u pull down a branch u look at the nodes on it that will turn into branches and grow straight up so u can kinda see whats gonna happen a week or so after u pull down that branch. ya know bud lol man i am pretty stoned and rambling whats up no postin on my shit yet or what? lol your thread is fatty damn i cant wait till september when were lookin at each others pics of fat bushes and buds it will be nice SS

:passingjoint:
toph

S

still smokin

damn toph....take a breath brotha....lol...just kiddin ....i get so long winded when i get on here and im stoned....we will for sure be lookin a nice buds in sept together on here.i cant wait.

S

still smokin

well it looks like we are going to get rain today... im a little worried too cause the news dude said high possability of hail......oh hell no... not hail.... that cant be a good thing for my ladies huh?

Top Bottom