Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Thanks for welcoming me.
Yes clones can be strange, I too have seen some ugly clones turn out good.

You have the biggest leaves i have seen on clones though, I usually only leave two leaves that is cut on their tips.
Only because I saw it on some videos.

Maybe those were the tops of plants? Any success rooting those ?

i sometimes use tops for clones. if the plant is getting taller with not many side shoots i will usually use the top as a cutting. this will also help promote side branching on the mother plant. but if all the branches are pretty even and have a nice canopy then i will just grab smaller lower cuttings for the clones. when you take bigger cuttings there is less veg time before flowering. most recently i almost lost my cut of alien rock candy, the mother plant was having issues so i made sure the cutting i took was a large one so i wouldn't have to wait as long for the clone to grow.

as for snipping the tips of the leaves off... well honestly i just don't believe in it, i've seen it done many times on ganga forums and videos but never on any other plant site or botany book ever. i understand people say it helps send a signal for the cutting to grow roots but actually the cutting sends a signal to root when the stem is cut from the plant. another reason i've heard was if you snip the leaves there is less surface area to use water. if that's really the reason that makes no sense to me. if the plant is wicking up more water for full leaves wouldn't that help with the plants metabolism and actually make the cutting stronger?? i really feel cutting the tips off just stress the cutting even more at a vulnerable time.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!!!!!

Got some catchin' up to do....
DJ you need to come down to South Tejas and do some hog hunting. These feral hogs are the worst and do so much damage to farm land you can pretty much kill as many as you want, get some good backstrap, and make a little $$$ too! 🤠. I went on some hunts when I was little but it never really took for me. I'm more into fishing than anything when it comes to outdoors but I'm not sure about that anymore since the last time I went snapper fishing I got sea sick 🤮

Stoney, dude the Hangover trilogy never really took with me except for the 1st one since it came out when I was going to Vegas every Summer. I saw the next two but didn't really get into them much. Then last month HBOMax put all three up for streaming so I thought WTH I'll watch them at work. Holy crap I found them so funny I watched each one over and over for a couple week straight. They're just insanely funny man. Lots of dark humor but still so dang funny

So great to see you get your cloning mojo back and save your ARC too!

And this is really spooky with you talking about smoked cream cheese and Texas Twinkies. I got an email from Meat Church last week with a TT video recipe and thought hell yeah I'm gonna do this! I may change it up a bit and use pulled pork, ground beef, or chop smoked pork ribs and wrap with prosciutto instead of bacon. But man smoking cream cheese just sounds awesome and has me thinking about doing it but making a dip with it.
The video is pretty good and the end is funny since one guy is a Cowboy fan and the other a Falcon fan. But the falcon fan has a hilarious tattoo! You gotta see it so I'm not gonna spoil it but it's right up there with a "No regrats" tat

And check these out brother! They were shipped from your neck of the woods,and are restaurant quality. Got 10lb in the freezer...well 8lbs now 😋 and they're so freekin' delicious out of the new air fryer!!

View attachment 1169084

Well I gotta get an update ready for my grow journal and organize some pics. Gotta lot of 'em! 🤪
Take it ez and have a great week!

man i gotta say you guys down there in the lower states are doing a pretty good job with those wild hogs... i think if it wasn't for the peeps in florida, and texas and arizona and all the other southern states those pigs would be up here in the north!!!!

i especially like the tannerite method!!!!!!! gives all the smallest critters a meal too!!!!!

just like up in north west with these new murder hornets... those peeps up there are keeping them from destroying the entire country right now!!!

i gotta say the smoked cream cheese is much better used as a dip than in a twinkie. no disrespect to meat church or anything but when you smoke those twinkies for an hour or so the pre smoked cream cheese is not even a factor, you can't tell... but yeah in a dip or even just spread on a cracker or some celery it's the bomb. you can really taste it when used on things that are not ever normally smoked, if that makes sense..

those oysters look killer man.... the buffalo style sounds great!!! i laughed when you said well i got 8 lbs now!! i would have done the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i liked that guys tattoo... he's like we won the first half!!!! hahahahahahaha all he has to do is get the word almost added and he's good to go!!!!!

and maybe i'll have to give the hangover movies another chance,,,, that's how i was with the broken lizard movies, took a few viewings to get better. i've been watching friday night lights on netflix... i haven't seen it since it first aired. i like just as much now as i did back then.

i gotta get some pics of the hibernate from greenpoint that i just put in flowering. she's a total can't get right!!! growing super narrow but kinda fuzzy in a way like a fake xmas tree before the pipe cleaners are stuck in!!! hahaha i cut her head off for a clone and now she is a two headed tower!! i'll get some pics up of her soon.

and the two recent purple punch crosses i put in.. the motor punch and the purple aliens.. man they are growing better than i ever seen before with the clw led. ya know as far as stretch and bud sites and the little things i notice just in early flowering alone.. can't wait to see the end result thats for sure!!!!!

have an awesome week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Hey everybody!!!

i harvested a chem pie tonight....

DSCN0066

DSCN0068

DSCN0067

just a few days over thirteen weeks of flowering.

this kid didn't even win and he's doing victory donuts!!!!!

i hope the #5 team gets to do victory donuts at bristol tomorrow night...

☮️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Killing hogs with tannerite is indeed the preferred weapon of choice 🤣
There's even dudes and chicks for that matter down here who hunt them with a knife! The only thing I don't like about them is they also use dogs and it's just a bad look.
Man that chempie is looking fire bro! Yummy! 🤑

Well today we play the Rice Owls so I'm gonna do a beer can owl and try to smoke that cream cheese for our pregame meal. 😋

And something popped up on my radar I'm thinking about going to see. Tix are reasonable I guess you could say as it's about the cost of any major sporting event or major concert or festival. And it is kind of a bucket list thing I've had for a long time just to take it in live. Kinda like the Kentucky Derby I think would be an awesome experience live compared to watching it on tv.
Whatcha think? Looks like for about $400 I can get two tix for the Sunday race at a spot with a long stretch for max speed then they brake into a hairpin turn

Nascar

Turn 12

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Smoked cream cheese is like my bidet in that it has changed my life in a very good way and I'm not sure how I ever lived without it

IMG 3167

It came out like a zesty bbq flavored cheesecake. The possibilities with this are endless. You can go sweet or savory. I used some in a smear for sausage and tortilla wraps and dip with tabasco jelly and bagel chips. Soooo gooood! I'm also thinking about using it on waffles or french toast with some berries. Just crazy what can be done with it!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Killing hogs with tannerite is indeed the preferred weapon of choice 🤣
There's even dudes and chicks for that matter down here who hunt them with a knife! The only thing I don't like about them is they also use dogs and it's just a bad look.
Man that chempie is looking fire bro! Yummy! 🤑

Well today we play the Rice Owls so I'm gonna do a beer can owl and try to smoke that cream cheese for our pregame meal. 😋

And something popped up on my radar I'm thinking about going to see. Tix are reasonable I guess you could say as it's about the cost of any major sporting event or major concert or festival. And it is kind of a bucket list thing I've had for a long time just to take it in live. Kinda like the Kentucky Derby I think would be an awesome experience live compared to watching it on tv.
Whatcha think? Looks like for about $400 I can get two tix for the Sunday race at a spot with a long stretch for max speed then they brake into a hairpin turn

View attachment 1170082

View attachment 1170083

Smoked cream cheese is like my bidet in that it has changed my life in a very good way and I'm not sure how I ever lived without it

View attachment 1170512

It came out like a zesty bbq flavored cheesecake. The possibilities with this are endless. You can go sweet or savory. I used some in a smear for sausage and tortilla wraps and dip with tabasco jelly and bagel chips. Soooo gooood! I'm also thinking about using it on waffles or french toast with some berries. Just crazy what can be done with it!

beer can owl!! 🤣 i bet that that was the best tailgate meal in the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw you guys owned that game!!! good weekend in sports here as well.... larson won the race saturday night and the raiders beat the steelers today!!!!!

that new race track in austin is badass man... i can't wait to see them really get to race there... the first one it rained most of it but in nascar they will race a road coarse in the rain so those guys tried. they called it short when it got too heavy and dangerous, larson was second in that race!!! i can't believe they charge so much for tickets though... last time i went to race i think it was $65. watching a nascar race live is a totally different experience than on tv... hearing those engines, smelling the fuel and rubber!!! just like drag racing tv never even comes close to being there feeling the horsepower.

man do we dare try a smoked cheesecake??? i think i'm gonna pick up one of those graham cracker crusts tomorrow..

did you ever think of getting one of those portable kitchen smokers? i see they go cheap on amazon daze sales and stuff... i might pick one up one day. it would be great to cold smoke cheeses and dips.

fuckin smoked queso brother!!!!!! think about that one..... (mic drop)

☀️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Yep! Beer can owl! 😁

IMG 3165

Funny you mention smoked cheesecake because I was thinking about doing a reboot of s'mores with graham crackers, smoked cream cheese, and sliced strawberries 😍
And you know what might be even better than smoked cream cheese? Deep Fried smoked cream cheese!!!!!🤪

Looks like your Raiders are rolling beating the Steelers at Pburg!! WVU is looking good too man and our game in Morgantown later this season has me nervous AF. We'll know a lot more about WVU after this weekend when they go to OU but getting that win vs VaTech in a salty rivalry has me thinking WVU is back and gonna beat some good teams this year. Should be a really good game vs OU in primetime. We have an 11am home tilt vs Tech this weekend.

So it turns out the $200 tix were actually for the whole weekend of races. There are some GA seats for as low as $40 each per day but for turn12 I got a pair in the second row, aisle seats for $90 each for the Sunday race. I went ahead and bought today because it looks like this thing might sell out soon. The cool thing is our seats are second row but first row is short so it's kinda like front row seats. Friday and Saturday are much less expensive but Sunday is for the big race. Looks like Friday is for the truck race, saturday is the Pitboss 250, and then Sunday is the Texas Grand Prix.

Race seats

It is very nice out there. I've only been 3x. Twice for Jimmy Buffett shows and once during Xmas they turned it into a Xmas theme park where we drove part of the track to see light displays. They also have cart racing out there so I might get the wife up and we go race the track in gocarts some time before we go to the NASCAR race to get more acquainted with the place. I still need parking too. Right now they only have premium space for sale but closer to the race they'll start selling dirt lot parking

I'm pretty excited Man! Haven't been to car race since I was little and we went to local county races where they raced beater cars. I remember it was loud and fun so I can't wait to see what the big dogs of NASCAR are like live! I'll probably pick your brain a bit more on this as the race gets closer. I have no idea who's good anymore or what to expect at all as we'll be race virgins lookin' to get our cherries popped and have loads of fun doing it 😋
Take it ez bro and have an awesome week!

Last edited:
BDH420

BDH420

fuckin smoked queso brother!!!!!! think about that one..... (mic drop)

☀️
So growing up i had a aunt who made the best queso on earth. I still can't replicate it. she would use a couple sips of IPA in it. I don't drink but it's a necessary ingredient. I believe the recipe to be. not sure on amounts but it was cubed velveeta cheese quality longhorn or cheddar equal part on both cheeses i think. some quality salsa. My aunt knowing her probably made her own salsa. then some ipa just a tablespoon or 2. combine then melt on stove or in microwave. Now smoke her recipe and wow it would be amazing.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Yep! Beer can owl! 😁

View attachment 1170882

Funny you mention smoked cheesecake because I was thinking about doing a reboot of s'mores with graham crackers, smoked cream cheese, and sliced strawberries 😍
And you know what might be even better than smoked cream cheese? Deep Fried smoked cream cheese!!!!!🤪

Looks like your Raiders are rolling beating the Steelers at Pburg!! WVU is looking good too man and our game in Morgantown later this season has me nervous AF. We'll know a lot more about WVU after this weekend when they go to OU but getting that win vs VaTech in a salty rivalry has me thinking WVU is back and gonna beat some good teams this year. Should be a really good game vs OU in primetime. We have an 11am home tilt vs Tech this weekend.

So it turns out the $200 tix were actually for the whole weekend of races. There are some GA seats for as low as $40 each per day but for turn12 I got a pair in the second row, aisle seats for $90 each for the Sunday race. I went ahead and bought today because it looks like this thing might sell out soon. The cool thing is our seats are second row but first row is short so it's kinda like front row seats. Friday and Saturday are much less expensive but Sunday is for the big race. Looks like Friday is for the truck race, saturday is the Pitboss 250, and then Sunday is the Texas Grand Prix.

View attachment 1170898

It is very nice out there. I've only been 3x. Twice for Jimmy Buffett shows and once during Xmas they turned it into a Xmas theme park where we drove part of the track to see light displays. They also have cart racing out there so I might get the wife up and we go race the track in gocarts some time before we go to the NASCAR race to get more acquainted with the place. I still need parking too. Right now they only have premium space for sale but closer to the race they'll start selling dirt lot parking

I'm pretty excited Man! Haven't been to car race since I was little and we went to local county races where they raced beater cars. I remember it was loud and fun so I can't wait to see what the big dogs of NASCAR are like live! I'll probably pick your brain a bit more on this as the race gets closer. I have no idea who's good anymore or what to expect at all as we'll be race virgins lookin' to get our cherries popped and have loads of fun doing it 😋
Take it ez bro and have an awesome week!

oh man that's cool you got tickets for the entire weekend, I'd pay that much for all three races, even just saturady and sunday would be worth it. i didn't realize the trucks ran there too, you'll love that race, the trucks race hard!! you'll definitely be close enough to feel, smell, and taste the horsepower!!!!!!! the restarts are the best, 38 cars with a thousand plus horsepower all flooring it at the same time!!!!

i really can't wait to see what the 5 team can do there when it's not raining!!! road courses really separate the rednecks from the drivers... you're gonna have an awesome time man!!!! and don't worry we got plenty of time to get you and your wife a kyle larson shirt!!!!!! hahaha idk though i remember you mentioned you met truex one time so you might root for "her"... "she" drives for Joe Gibbs the old skins coach...

i got into nascar young.. my uncle took me to dover when i was six.. he said go ahead pick a favorite car, we walked up and down and looked at em all and i happen to pick a car that had a great driver and was an outstanding role model as far as sports heroes go... hell i was six i didn't shit... but ricky rudd was always my dude.. then he retired a bunch of years ago and i was kinda slipping away from nascar not having anyone to root for then when the new generation cars came out i liked them a lot so i said ok who are the rookies this year i'll root for one of them. i chose kyle larson after listing to the in car radios and interviews and never looked at anyone else since,,, the dude is on fire and was named dirt track driver of the year last year and this year he's the top team in nascar cup series. he's the one that left the N bomb fly last year and got fired on his day off... so now back with the best team in nascar and now next year they're unleashing a whole new generation of cars in cup!!!!!!!

and man i couldn't be prouder of the raiders!!!!! gruden has those guys believing!!!

and bro right now it's 4:03 and OU still sucks!!!!!!!! that will be a challenge for WVU for sure.... pumped for that one this week!!!!

hope you have a great week too man!!!!!

So growing up i had a aunt who made the best queso on earth. I still can't replicate it. she would use a couple sips of IPA in it. I don't drink but it's a necessary ingredient. I believe the recipe to be. not sure on amounts but it was cubed velveeta cheese quality longhorn or cheddar equal part on both cheeses i think. some quality salsa. My aunt knowing her probably made her own salsa. then some ipa just a tablespoon or 2. combine then melt on stove or in microwave. Now smoke her recipe and wow it would be amazing.

ahhhh yeah!!!!!!!! ya know a little while back Animalhouse was on a queso bender for a couple months!!!!!! nothing better than gooey cheese and salsa!!!!!!! just dripping out of some scoops chips... yeah i'm hungry for sure now!!!!!!!

sure wish i had some of your aunts stuff right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing that!!!

🙃

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
oh man that's cool you got tickets for the entire weekend, I'd pay that much for all three races, even just saturady and sunday would be worth it. i didn't realize the trucks ran there too, you'll love that race, the trucks race hard!! you'll definitely be close enough to feel, smell, and taste the horsepower!!!!!!! the restarts are the best, 38 cars with a thousand plus horsepower all flooring it at the same time!!!!

i really can't wait to see what the 5 team can do there when it's not raining!!! road courses really separate the rednecks from the drivers... you're gonna have an awesome time man!!!! and don't worry we got plenty of time to get you and your wife a kyle larson shirt!!!!!! hahaha idk though i remember you mentioned you met truex one time so you might root for "her"... "she" drives for Joe Gibbs the old skins coach...

i got into nascar young.. my uncle took me to dover when i was six.. he said go ahead pick a favorite car, we walked up and down and looked at em all and i happen to pick a car that had a great driver and was an outstanding role model as far as sports heroes go... hell i was six i didn't shit... but ricky rudd was always my dude.. then he retired a bunch of years ago and i was kinda slipping away from nascar not having anyone to root for then when the new generation cars came out i liked them a lot so i said ok who are the rookies this year i'll root for one of them. i chose kyle larson after listing to the in car radios and interviews and never looked at anyone else since,,, the dude is on fire and was named dirt track driver of the year last year and this year he's the top team in nascar cup series. he's the one that left the N bomb fly last year and got fired on his day off... so now back with the best team in nascar and now next year they're unleashing a whole new generation of cars in cup!!!!!!!

and man i couldn't be prouder of the raiders!!!!! gruden has those guys believing!!!

and bro right now it's 4:03 and OU still sucks!!!!!!!! that will be a challenge for WVU for sure.... pumped for that one this week!!!!

hope you have a great week too man!!!!!

ahhhh yeah!!!!!!!! ya know a little while back Animalhouse was on a queso bender for a couple months!!!!!! nothing better than gooey cheese and salsa!!!!!!! just dripping out of some scoops chips... yeah i'm hungry for sure now!!!!!!!

sure wish i had some of your aunts stuff right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing that!!!

🙃

No I only got tix for the Sunday race but now I'm thinking about Saturday and seeing the trucks race too 😋
Yeah I've met Truex a long time ago when he was with Earnhardt Racing and was about a year or two from going pro. Looking at the nascar website I see why he might be a sore spot for your guy. Looks like he and Larson might be the best on the circuit and I've always liked Joe Gibbs sooooo 😁
I've been looking a videos and pics of turn12 at COTA. If I do get Saturday tix I might go for another spot on the track just to get more views of the experience but here's a sample view

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And that spider...Yikes bro! You fed it some skeeters but pretty soon you'll be feeding it some chickens if it gets any bigger and fatter!😋

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

No I only got tix for the Sunday race but now I'm thinking about Saturday and seeing the trucks race too 😋
Yeah I've met Truex a long time ago when he was with Earnhardt Racing and was about a year or two from going pro. Looking at the nascar website I see why he might be a sore spot for your guy. Looks like he and Larson might be the best on the circuit and I've always liked Joe Gibbs sooooo 😁
I've been looking a videos and pics of turn12 at COTA. If I do get Saturday tix I might go for another spot on the track just to get more views of the experience but here's a sample view

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And that spider...Yikes bro! You fed it some skeeters but pretty soon you'll be feeding it some chickens if it gets any bigger and fatter

i tell ya man i should have fed that spider a few skeeters cuz my leg is itching right now from one of those blood suckers!!!! hahahaha

road races are funny like that, you can't always get to see all of the track but you can always go to a different corner to watch.. i've been to walkins glen a bunch of times and almost always get different seats. my local track is pocono, the infield is the best place for pocono!!! bristol and richmond are really awesome places where there is no bad seat.. you can add dover to that list too, never had a bad seat at dover ever. they're at vegas this week.. i hope they do the burnouts on the strip again!!! larson has the pole on sunday and he's got a hotrod gonna be tough to beat!! plus he has a special paint job... all murdered out like a raider!!!!! ready for sin city baby!!!!!!

5 Larson LasVegas2 2021 1200x520 copy 2 922x400

shifting gears here.. i have been slacking on my living soil regiment lately. about the only living thing i use is great white and i still use "biozome", so i picked up some microbs...

DSCN0076

i watered everything down good except for the second chem pie i have in flowering, i plan to harvest her next week so i didn't bother wasting any on her... all the youngins are looking good so far so i'll see if i notice any difference at all over the next couple weeks...

here's a before shot of the seven little ones i have my eye on... the front row are the first clones that i put in soil a couple weeks ago and the back row are the three texas blubonnet and the young purple punch....

DSCN0074

a couple weeks ago i took 10% red out and the arc really seemed to respond to that and started side branching!!! i like having that kind of light control and never even knew it till now!!!

I have really high hopes for all the other clones too... every other day i'm putting another one or two in soil.. my cloning tray is almost empty!!! so now i'm even more clone confused??? it clearly wasn't the way i was taking cuttings, wasn't the tool i was using, wasn't the solution, wasn't the rain water... so i assume it was the hardware or the temp of the areocloner that gave me troubles... i mean everything else was shared when i went to the rooter plugs... i even took a failing cutting out of the aero cloner an shoved it in a rooter plug and yesterday i saw it had roots!!!!

i guess i shouldn't even worry about it... i have a lot of those cubes anyway. and they only cost me $0.15 for each clone so i probably pay more than that in power to run the aero cloner!! hehehe

enjoy the rest of your week man!!!!!!!

☮️

Last edited:
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
i tell ya man i should have fed that spider a few skeeters cuz my leg is itching right now from one of those blood suckers!!!! hahahaha

road races are funny like that, you can't always get to see all of the track but you can always go to a different corner to watch.. i've been to walkins glen a bunch of times and almost always get different seats. my local track is pocono, the infield is the best place for pocono!!! bristol and richmond are really awesome places where there is no bad seat.. you can add dover to that list too, never had a bad seat at dover ever. they're at vegas this week.. i hope they do the burnouts on the strip again!!! larson has the pole on sunday and he's got a hotrod gonna be tough to beat!! plus he has a special paint job... all murdered out like a raider!!!!! ready for sin city baby!!!!!!

View attachment 1171786

shifting gears here.. i have been slacking on my living soil regiment lately. about the only living thing i use is great white and i still use "biozome", so i picked up some microbs...

View attachment 1171784

i watered everything down good except for the second chem pie i have in flowering, i plan to harvest her next week so i didn't bother wasting any on her... all the youngins are looking good so far so i'll see if i notice any difference at all over the next couple weeks...

here's a before shot of the seven little ones i have my eye on... the front row are the first clones that i put in soil a couple weeks ago and the back row are the three texas blubonnet and the young purple punch....

View attachment 1171785

a couple weeks ago i took 10% red out and the arc really seemed to respond to that and started side branching!!! i like having that kind of light control and never even knew it till now!!!

I have really high hopes for all the other clones too... every other day i'm putting another one or two in soil.. my cloning tray is almost empty!!! so now i'm even more clone confused??? it clearly wasn't the way i was taking cuttings, wasn't the tool i was using, wasn't the solution, wasn't the rain water... so i assume it was the hardware or the temp of the areocloner that gave me troubles... i mean everything else was shared when i went to the rooter plugs... i even took a failing cutting out of the aero cloner an shoved it in a rooter plug and yesterday i saw it had roots!!!!

i guess i shouldn't even worry about it... i have a lot of those cubes anyway. and they only cost me $0.15 for each clone so i probably pay more than that in power to run the aero cloner!! hehehe

enjoy the rest of your week man!!!!!!!

☮️

Light control is one of those things you never knew how much you needed it when you didn't have it and now that you do you wonder how you grew without it 😎
That's a really good looking group shot of youngsters there.
With micro herds I tend to look for a couple things about 1-3 days after application. First is a hyper perky plant. Leaves up and praying, biomass almost getting bigger by the hour, and a little bit of attitude by way of vigor and water uptake. That's how I know they're alive and doing their thing. When you check plants day to day sometimes it will look like plant fairies came and swapped out bigger and better plants for you in the middle of the night.
Then later almost no issues with over/under feeding as everything gets processed well, no root issues like rot, and if the soil is fast draining then nearly impossible to over water. If all that happens then I know I got some good stuff. And then some products are good but dated or stored too warm so they might lose some mojo. GW hits all those points for me but there's been a time or two I've got a dead jar compared to other jars I've used. But yeah microherds are like a compost tea in that after applying you can see results almost immediately. They're more noticeable in veg and preflower then tapers off during bloom but if there's no issues and they're happy plants then you know your soil is lively.
Around week 4 of bloom is when I start to use carbs to metabolize and reinvigorate the herds and I'll see the same kinda results then it tapers down and I boost them again with the carbs up until harvest. My preference is a product called Roots Trinity but there's also Liquid Karma, horticulture molasses and a few others and I never go over half strength using that stuff

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Light control is one of those things you never knew how much you needed it when you didn't have it and now that you do you wonder how you grew without it 😎
That's a really good looking group shot of youngsters there.
With micro herds I tend to look for a couple things about 1-3 days after application. First is a hyper perky plant. Leaves up and praying, biomass almost getting bigger by the hour, and a little bit of attitude by way of vigor and water uptake. That's how I know they're alive and doing their thing. When you check plants day to day sometimes it will look like plant fairies came and swapped out bigger and better plants for you in the middle of the night.
Then later almost no issues with over/under feeding as everything gets processed well, no root issues like rot, and if the soil is fast draining then nearly impossible to over water. If all that happens then I know I got some good stuff. And then some products are good but dated or stored too warm so they might lose some mojo. GW hits all those points for me but there's been a time or two I've got a dead jar compared to other jars I've used. But yeah microherds are like a compost tea in that after applying you can see results almost immediately. They're more noticeable in veg and preflower then tapers off during bloom but if there's no issues and they're happy plants then you know your soil is lively.
Around week 4 of bloom is when I start to use carbs to metabolize and reinvigorate the herds and I'll see the same kinda results then it tapers down and I boost them again with the carbs up until harvest. My preference is a product called Roots Trinity but there's also Liquid Karma, horticulture molasses and a few others and I never go over half strength using that stuff

ahhh roots trinity, thats the name i was trying to remember when i bought the microbs. but after reading your post i picked up a jug of the liquid karma... i've seen that many times and always wanted to try it so when i saw your recommendation i ordered a bottle. ya know one other thing i add that i often forget to talk about is my waste water from my pond filter, i take it from just before the UV filter and it's teaming with life at that part so i think that helps with my plants as well.

but it's been a week now and i've been checking them everyday but i didn't notice the growth so much as i did when i took pics tonight... I've been upcanning and moving clones into soil and i'm almost out of room!!! that's my favorite problem to have, next to running out of jars that is!!!!!! hehe

so one week later...

DSCN0078

the texas bluebonnets had some new growth...

DSCN0083

DSCN0084

the purple punch is growing also growing well....

DSCN0085

DSCN0086

i uocanned the ARC...

DSCN0087

and the motorpunch an purple alien are ready to be upcanned this weekend...

DSCN0088

their older sisters are growing some buds in flowering.....

DSCN0090

DSCN0091

I'll have more on the three ugly plants i have in the background next week... just waiting on some roots!!

have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☠️

Doublej

Doublej

I always used LK threw out the hole grow Cycle from clone to two weeks before harvest always have bright vigorous plants.
If my memory serves me correct it’s a fish based Supplement. I believe there’s some seaweed and other stuff as well Very good stuff. They look good!!

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

I always used LK threw out the hole grow Cycle from clone to two weeks before harvest always have bright vigorous plants.
If my memory serves me correct it’s a fish based Supplement. I believe there’s some seaweed and other stuff as well Very good stuff. They look good!!

i look forward to using it... the marketing people got me though, in the description it said it could be used as a foliar which i'm sure you could the other brands too, but the description didn't say so... once again the marketing people got one over on stoneyluv!!!!

i used sweet a while back from the same company and i liked that so that was another reason for trying it.

but yeah man, looks like kelp, seaweed, seahawk poop (i wonder which one?, hope it's a cheerleader!!) fish meal, potassium, yucca and humic acid.

DSCN0097

so far i have only used it in a foliar spray along with some triple threat 6-6-6. so i decided to give it a solo test on a purple alien clone... the roots look good but the clone clearly needs some food so i just put her in soil and will post a pic a few days.... this is the only plant i have soil watered with the liquid karma. all my other plants are watered in with the Microbs brand.

DSCN0098

DSCN0099

man i thought maybe you got lost in the woods or just didn't wanna come back home.. hahaha

so are you and fam eatin elk burgers for the winter?

Doublej

Doublej

No Elk yet, I had a couple of “almosters “ but it didn’t work out.

I used to run that hole line of that stuff and never had any problems or complaints.
good stuff, I never sprayed always just watered it in

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

No Elk yet, I had a couple of “almosters “ but it didn’t work out.

I used to run that hole line of that stuff and never had any problems or complaints.
good stuff, I never sprayed always just watered it in

sucks ya got skunked man... how about your new camper at least, no problems or nothing?

got to detail a buddys bike tonight.... and installed some accent lighting...

20211002 000839

20211002 000902

20211002 002923

🙃

Last edited:
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
i look forward to using it... the marketing people got me though, in the description it said it could be used as a foliar which i'm sure you could the other brands too, but the description didn't say so... once again the marketing people got one over on stoneyluv!!!!

i used sweet a while back from the same company and i liked that so that was another reason for trying it.

but yeah man, looks like kelp, seaweed, seahawk poop (i wonder which one?, hope it's a cheerleader!!) fish meal, potassium, yucca and humic acid.

View attachment 1174398

so far i have only used it in a foliar spray along with some triple threat 6-6-6. so i decided to give it a solo test on a purple alien clone... the roots look good but the clone clearly needs some food so i just put her in soil and will post a pic a few days.... this is the only plant i have soil watered with the liquid karma. all my other plants are watered in with the Microbs brand.

View attachment 1174399

View attachment 1174400

man i thought maybe you got lost in the woods or just didn't wanna come back home.. hahaha

so are you and fam eatin elk burgers for the winter?

Looks to me like your cloning mojo is back on point!😍

I water in the supplements too only because I'm not a fan of spraying anything, not even water on my plants but in the other gardening worlds these type of carbo load, amino acid blends are often used as foliar on things like tomatoes. Sometimes even apple cider vinegar is used in the mix. I'll have to look up the DIY recipe and post it for you. The main thing to avoid is if you see the words biostimulant in the ingredients. That's code for a product called Superthrive and it's a carcinogenic so it's best to keep it out of our plants and just go all natural.
Yeah the main reason I use Trinity is because it's an all in one combo product and costs less. Like with Botanicare they split it up into LK, Vitamino, and Sweet so it's 3 bottles to buy to get the full spectrum. But Trinity is all three in one bottle for less $$ and the performance is second to none when you see plants jump after applying. Seems to last a long time too. I bought the gallon jug I'm nursing on maybe 3 years ago and it's still quite potent

And that bike is baddass brother. I woulda had to take it for a test ride after doing the lights 😋

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Thought you might wanna see what my wife got me for my bday man....I might have to slap a Raider sticker on this mutha and crank some ACDC. Gets delivered Monday. 😋

Newride

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Looks to me like your cloning mojo is back on point!😍

I water in the supplements too only because I'm not a fan of spraying anything, not even water on my plants but in the other gardening worlds these type of carbo load, amino acid blends are often used as foliar on things like tomatoes. Sometimes even apple cider vinegar is used in the mix. I'll have to look up the DIY recipe and post it for you. The main thing to avoid is if you see the words biostimulant in the ingredients. That's code for a product called Superthrive and it's a carcinogenic so it's best to keep it out of our plants and just go all natural.
Yeah the main reason I use Trinity is because it's an all in one combo product and costs less. Like with Botanicare they split it up into LK, Vitamino, and Sweet so it's 3 bottles to buy to get the full spectrum. But Trinity is all three in one bottle for less $$ and the performance is second to none when you see plants jump after applying. Seems to last a long time too. I bought the gallon jug I'm nursing on maybe 3 years ago and it's still quite potent

And that bike is baddass brother. I woulda had to take it for a test ride after doing the lights 😋

that was the third bike i put those lights on for my friends, when i did the first two my buddy left me ride his kids bike... has a 1750cc, i hadn't rode that kind of horsepower in a long time.. spinning the rear tire at red lights, gotta admit, it felt badass bro!!!!!

and yeah man the clones are kicking in full now.... all but one made it so now my veg area is full up!!!!

DSCN0110

i guess i could take out the funnel so i got one open spot!!! hahaha and if i had to i could drill two more spots on the back row.

i gotta get an update together because the plants are getting bigger quick!!

man i really like that the "view mode" on the clw controller has a timer!!! i would have forgot a few times by now!!! hahaha

Thought you might wanna see what my wife got me for my bday man....I might have to slap a Raider sticker on this mutha and crank some ACDC. Gets delivered Monday. 😋

View attachment 1178045

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!! you really need a raider decal!!!! or just madd maxx that thing!!!!!

very cool brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom