Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Is that a converted swimming pool? Love the surf and turf bro👊
keep chickens and koi myself. 🤠

thank you sir... but no, not an old swimming pool... it's shaped like that due to my lack of creativity years ago when i dug the hole. i was only planning on using for an aquaponics garden only then a few years later i really loved the fish so i tried to try and make it look more ornamental over the years...

it all started with a flat spot next to my house..

I used a neighbors excavator and dug a hole....

put a liner in, filled it with water...

001 2

got some fish...

20150815 145539

then the next summer i planted the aquaponic garden...

DSCN7636

DSCN7642

years later i had issues with the backside sliding in and bulging out the liner so i barrowed my neighbors machine again and dug out the back side and layed in some large cement blocks to keep anything from caving in....

DSCN7735

DSCN9471

and the rest is slowly being made to look nicer... at some point i need to dig out the high spots so liner can't be seen and i want to build a waterfall some day... some day...

👊

Doublej

Doublej

Hey have you guys ever seen a cow elks ass up close and personal??
4BF64FDB F150 4E08 8254 9E3B9984F73C

hehehehe!!! Sorry had to do it🙃🤣
I’ve got a nice chuck roast on the smoker, it probably needs a little apple juice Spritz. I’ll post it up after ✌️🔥🎯

Doublej

Doublej

51CC3DD6 0EA4 46EC B111 35515F56FA0D
D4B3851D FF14 46EA 8BA7 F2ABF74E9F75
1E2F2688 AA8E 4CFE 8DD7 BBAF45A9BD1A
729221AF 8A4E 497A 89E8 A559505C7521
Here’s chuck! 5&1/2 hours at 225-250
Maybe the pics will straighten out at post time, but you get the gist, chuck was so tender it was easier to Fillet it like a fish
Chuck roast for the win!!!! 🔥✌️🙃🎯
8CD1B61D C605 42F4 935E 102C25BE318F

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

i haven't been this high in quite a while....

strawberry banana live sand... 98.6% thc

DSCN0034

four rips on the G9 and i'm toasted!!!!! 🙃

good movie alert.....

Animal, this would be a great flik for your drive in... takes place in texas...

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

almost two weeks ago i put away the aero cloner and used three ancient rooter cubes, they were bone dry!!! i knew i was on the right track when the tops kept looking fine and not wilting at all but it did take almost two weeks to get to this point,,,

but i'm freakin stoked!!

DSCN0036

that's one of the purple aliens.. the other two look just as good and i fully expect to see roots on them soon... the other two are an ARC and a motor punch...

DSCN0035

have a great week everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublej

Doublej

almost two weeks ago i put away the aero cloner and used three ancient rooter cubes, they were bone dry!!! i knew i was on the right track when the tops kept looking fine and not wilting at all but it did take almost two weeks to get to this point,,,

but i'm freakin stoked!!

View attachment 1163084

that's one of the purple aliens.. the other two look just as good and i fully expect to see roots on them soon... the other two are an ARC and a motor punch...

View attachment 1163083

have a great week everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look great brother!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Game Changer alert.....

look what just rolled into the luv shack!!!!!

DSCN0039

it arrived in great shape and barely looks used. so all said and done with taxes and exchange rates i got this 550 for just under five bills. everything works as far as the controller. i won't leave it connected because i want my flower timer to control it and leave the controller connected to the veg light. i just took some of the blue out and i'll change it from there.

lookin to get some higher quality buds... i'm about to fill up the flower cabinet soon with an alien rock candy and a motor punch. i'll get some pics of them while they still look happy before i fuck em up!!! hahahaha

🙃

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Nice Score on the light!!!✌️

thanks man, i'm happy with what i paid and look forward to getting some sweet buds from it!!!

i mixed up a couple buckets of soil and upcanned the motor punch and purple alien tonight and put them both into flowering.... so for the first time in 2021 i am up to full capacity!!!!! the big tall chem pie is ready to come out and i have an ARC ready to take her place in maybe a week... that chem pie has had a rough life... at one point earlier this month my turntable motor burned up and the plant sat right next to the bulb for a few days till i saw it... burned all the tops and really stunted the entire plant... i cut the burned tops off and she went back to work but still has all the battle scars from it.

but hey that little hobby motor ran for over three and a half years!!! i always keep two extra on hand so i replaced it and ordered a new one already... but right after i replaced the motor the buck converter took a shit and pour the raw 32vdc into the 12v motor.... so for a day or two my new motor was running at ludicrous speed and probably took a year off it's life!!!! hahaha

i was able to clean up the wiring a little and get everything in its place... crazy how the two light spectrums divide right down the middle of the plant....

DSCN0045

this is the motor punch....

DSCN0047

and this is the purple alien...

DSCN0048

DSCN0049

and a group shot.... not the prettiest but at least i'm finally moving forward and not backwards right now!!!!

man i really need to clean up down there,,, my stuff is messy as a pig sty!!!!

🐷

DSCN0050
Doublej

Doublej

That all looks better than what I have going🤬
But I will return after a bit!!
Today is still Wednesday for another hour anyway. Leaving for ELK Camp on Sunday Afternoon. I still have so much to do, better get to bed, everything is early this time of year. Probably talk to y’all later on in the week, be good!!
🎯🎯🎯🇺🇸🤣✌️😎

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

i haven't been this high in quite a while....

strawberry banana live sand... 98.6% thc

View attachment 1162406

four rips on the G9 and i'm toasted!!!!! 🙃

good movie alert.....

Animal, this would be a great flik for your drive in... takes place in texas...
Man what I would do just to try that thc crystal we ain’t got nothing like that here in Aus that’s for sure and I’m sure it’s a bit above my pay grade to make to👍

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

That all looks better than what I have going🤬
But I will return after a bit!!
Today is still Wednesday for another hour anyway. Leaving for ELK Camp on Sunday Afternoon. I still have so much to do, better get to bed, everything is early this time of year. Probably talk to y’all later on in the week, be good!!
🎯🎯🎯🇺🇸🤣✌️😎

elk camp?!?!?!!? man on sunday afternoon i'll be drinking some ice cold beers at a clam bake/pig roast!!!! but deep down i'm kinda rooting for the elk... hoping your shower breaks and ya gotta show up a little stinky and the elk smell ya from a mile away!! hahahahahahaha

good luck brother!!!!!!!!🦌🦌🦌

Man what I would do just to try that thc crystal we ain’t got nothing like that here in Aus that’s for sure and I’m sure it’s a bit above my pay grade to make to👍

you know it, i wish i knew how it was made as well... but maybe if i did know i'd end up spending a ton of money on the equipment to make it because i can tell you it is straight up fire.. just one or two small rips and you're good for a couple hours.

i don't think it's a refinement process that i can duplicate in my chest freezer.

🙃

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Congrats on the light and getting your clones to root bro!! Man that xtract just looks insane!
Gotta feeling that light's gonna show something special and you'll be like "I'm going all LED now fuck it!"
Speaking of game changers...I just upgraded my air fryer 😁 Costco has the Ninja Foodi on sale for $40 off so I snatched one up. I'm gonna try to do chicken fried wagyu steak in it this weekend and ordered a 10lb case of frozen breaded oysters for my bday in a couple weeks🤪

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Congrats on the light and getting your clones to root bro!! Man that xtract just looks insane!
Gotta feeling that light's gonna show something special and you'll be like "I'm going all LED now fuck it!"
Speaking of game changers...I just upgraded my air fryer 😁 Costco has the Ninja Foodi on sale for $40 off so I snatched one up. I'm gonna try to do chicken fried wagyu steak in it this weekend and ordered a 10lb case of frozen breaded oysters for my bday in a couple weeks🤪

man i am so pumped to have the led in flowering... i know in the pics the led isn't overpowering but to my eyes that thing totally drowns out the lec... and believe me man i've already had quite a few yolo moments where i was gonna bid on an 1100 because some of those auctions had better savings than the 550's did. but then i thought about more and would rather have separate 550's like you have. we've all preached for years on how multiple lights outperform one large light so i went for the 550.

and i'm even more stoked for the roots!!!! man arc was in jeopardy ... I've saved it this long i can't lose her now!!!!! hehehe but yeah all is well in the clone dept again, i'll just have to roll with the rooters for now.. but i'm try the areo cloner again some day soon.. the rain storm blew all kinds of cold weather behind it the other day.. bro we had over 10" of rain!!! other than a little dirt road damage we had no problems at all, the DTV never even went out!! didn't lose power.. just rain and wind,,, i thought of forrest gump.. big ol fat rain, little bitty sting-ing rain... hahahahaha it should be in the 50's at night now so the basement temps will start to drop soon!!!

ya know man back when i got my air fryer the ninjas just came out and i was tempted but thought when am i gonna use a pressure cooker... HA i use my new pressure cooker all the time, it just sit on the counter and doesn't even have a home in the kitchen,,, meanwhile the airfryer takes up an entire cabinet in the kitchen!!! .... hind sight i wish i would of got the all in one... then again it wasn't $40 back then!!!!

oysters sound great man, i love breaded ones, grilled ones, raw ones... i never ate an oyster i didn't like... scratch that, i had one in ireland that gave me food poison the next morning when i had to drive back to the airport early in the morning sick as a dog on the left side of the road with roundabouts!! not a fun oyster at all!!!!!!!

but bro this makes more sense now... i always thought your bday was in feburary for some reason... i didn't realize we shared the same birth month!!!

going to a big clam bake this weekend... i'm making jalapeno texas twinkies, four ways... classic w/bacon cheese and bbq sauce... then a buffalo chicken style with blue cheese and celery ... also a tex mex style with spanish rice black beans onion and tomatoes with pepperjack cheese... and lastly a spinach and mushroom with swiss. all smoked in fresh jalapenos!!!!

🍄

Doublej

Doublej

elk camp?!?!?!!? man on sunday afternoon i'll be drinking some ice cold beers at a clam bake/pig roast!!!! but deep down i'm kinda rooting for the elk... hoping your shower breaks and ya gotta show up a little stinky and the elk smell ya from a mile away!! hahahahahahaha

good luck brother!!!!!!!!🦌🦌🦌

you know it, i wish i knew how it was made as well... but maybe if i did know i'd end up spending a ton of money on the equipment to make it because i can tell you it is straight up fire.. just one or two small rips and you're good for a couple hours.

i don't think it's a refinement process that i can duplicate in my chest freezer.

🙃
I see how you are… my fracking shower better not break, it’s brand new. Im rooting for the ELK to,,,, to get in my freezer dammmit!!!!
And just for that, show this to your chickens😂🙃🔥🎯
D6798B3C 4EF4 41FF 95F2 29339FBE9F0C

Top Bottom