Stoney's Spot

• Thread starter stoneyluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

touché'!!!

but ya know man, my chickens would pick that thing clean!!! chickens are pretty ruthless... they're mean to each other even sometimes. i have one that ate a frog!!! and yep, i've given them chicken carcasses and turkeys to eat!! they eat just about anything.

new life....

DSCN0054

i just love em at this stage... the sky is the limit, well the end of the light bulb anyway!!! hehehe

the led lighting at the base best suites this strain... Purple Punch!

☮️

Doublej

Doublej

181E26C8 717D 4827 87D4 F222ED42B668

18452A63 48FE 4FC5 98BC 68DD17FA194A

man i am so pumped to have the led in flowering... i know in the pics the led isn't overpowering but to my eyes that thing totally drowns out the lec... and believe me man i've already had quite a few yolo moments where i was gonna bid on an 1100 because some of those auctions had better savings than the 550's did. but then i thought about more and would rather have separate 550's like you have. we've all preached for years on how multiple lights outperform one large light so i went for the 550.

and i'm even more stoked for the roots!!!! man arc was in jeopardy ... I've saved it this long i can't lose her now!!!!! hehehe but yeah all is well in the clone dept again, i'll just have to roll with the rooters for now.. but i'm try the areo cloner again some day soon.. the rain storm blew all kinds of cold weather behind it the other day.. bro we had over 10" of rain!!! other than a little dirt road damage we had no problems at all, the DTV never even went out!! didn't lose power.. just rain and wind,,, i thought of forrest gump.. big ol fat rain, little bitty sting-ing rain... hahahahaha it should be in the 50's at night now so the basement temps will start to drop soon!!!

ya know man back when i got my air fryer the ninjas just came out and i was tempted but thought when am i gonna use a pressure cooker... HA i use my new pressure cooker all the time, it just sit on the counter and doesn't even have a home in the kitchen,,, meanwhile the airfryer takes up an entire cabinet in the kitchen!!! .... hind sight i wish i would of got the all in one... then again it wasn't $40 back then!!!!

oysters sound great man, i love breaded ones, grilled ones, raw ones... i never ate an oyster i didn't like... scratch that, i had one in ireland that gave me food poison the next morning when i had to drive back to the airport early in the morning sick as a dog on the left side of the road with roundabouts!! not a fun oyster at all!!!!!!!

but bro this makes more sense now... i always thought your bday was in feburary for some reason... i didn't realize we shared the same birth month!!!

going to a big clam bake this weekend... i'm making jalapeno texas twinkies, four ways... classic w/bacon cheese and bbq sauce... then a buffalo chicken style with blue cheese and celery ... also a tex mex style with spanish rice black beans onion and tomatoes with pepperjack cheese... and lastly a spinach and mushroom with swiss. all smoked in fresh jalapenos!!!!

🍄
Check this shit out, say what you want about purple, but this shit has mad me forget how to use my phone, and I made it to hunting camp. There’s this little reefer shop at here in Forks Washington, they always have some of the best in the state.
im going back tomorrow and get another 1/8!!
Hope you Sunday was good brother!!!!! 🎯👍✌️🇺🇸

18452A63 48FE 4FC5 98BC 68DD17FA194A

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

oh hell yeah that looks sexy!!! you keep smokin that all week and you'll never get an elk!!!

Doublej

Doublej

Yeah I hear ya on the chickens, they can be Relentless, I grew up with chickens and I know what your talking about, I’ve seen some shit when it comes to chickens.
:
:
Yeah new life is always good, I myself used to like that time as well!!
And as you can see…. I still haven’t figured out how to use this damn phone🙃 I better take another rip off this pipe, that might help🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m way out here in the woods probably 20 miles from pavement, I love this time of year 👍

Doublej

Doublej

oh hell yeah that looks sexy!!! you keep smokin that all week and you'll never get an elk!!!
Oh I’ll get my chances I always do, I just kick back for the first week, and have a little vacation. I’ll be here for the next 3 weeks

Doublej

Doublej

Oh I’ll get my chances I always do, I just kick back for the first week, and have a little vacation. I’ll be here for the next 3 weeks
Yeah, season doesn’t start until next Saturday, so I’ll just be chilling and checking my cameras for a couple of days, I don’t ever really do anything all year. Like right now I don’t give to shits about what time I get up in the morning

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
y'all chicken talk reminds me of Chow's angry chickens in Hangover III.

WTF is wrong with your chickens?
They're angry....All I feed them is cocaine....and chicken 🤣

Good luck with the baby Purple Punch being all she can be Man!
My Ninja doesn't do the pressure cooker thing. It looks more like a toaster oven and so far I like it a lot more than my basket style air fryer. It does air fry, roasting, toasting, and baking. Last night I made chicken fried steaks and they turned out great! Still getting the hang of it but having fun trying different things. Cant wait to get those oysters in there!

Ninja

Doublej

Doublej

I’ve got to get to bed so I can keep up with these critters again in the morning, so much for “just chilling” be on them for the last 2 days

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

y'all chicken talk reminds me of Chow's angry chickens in Hangover III.

WTF is wrong with your chickens?
They're angry....All I feed them is cocaine....and chicken 🤣

Good luck with the baby Purple Punch being all she can be Man!
My Ninja doesn't do the pressure cooker thing. It looks more like a toaster oven and so far I like it a lot more than my basket style air fryer. It does air fry, roasting, toasting, and baking. Last night I made chicken fried steaks and they turned out great! Still getting the hang of it but having fun trying different things. Cant wait to get those oysters in there!

View attachment 1165558

that movie clip is funny man, i'm not sure i've seen that movie... i know i watched the first one and i remember watching some of the second but i don't thing i knew of the third...

ahhh ok i've seen those ninjas.... yeah i would defiantly like that over a basket style for the things i cook. fries would be one of the only things i'd want a basket for. maybe for fried clams too.. but the rest like pizza and chicken and fish and all the other things fryers are great for!

i'll have to ask ya about it in a few months... i'm curious if the insides look like my basket insides after a while..

View attachment 1167140
I’ve got to get to bed so I can keep up with these critters again in the morning, so much for “just chilling” be on them for the last 2 days

man they look so peaceful... you should let em live man. go buy a few, raise em up then kill those. i bet they would taste a lot better too!!!

been a busy couple weeks... some fun some not so fun but nothing bad so no complaints... i had a harvest from what i think is a california chrome. but i have to say whatever the name is she is a fat greasy pig!!!!!!! there's something you can say about your plants but not your mother in law!!!!!! hahahahahaha

DSCN0057

DSCN0058

i think she may have gotten seeded from the pollen that puffed everywhere when i removed a male.... i don't mind one bit.

i started a few more seeds called texas bluebonnet. i really wish i would have taken a photo of the one germinated seed before i out it in soil. it was by far the shortest taproot i ever started. i think it got twisted in the seed and wouldn't let the taproot grow long but the coly leaves still pushed the helmet off. the taprrot was shorter than the coly leaves... i gently balanced it up in the soil and sprayed it wet and nature took over and now the plant is growing just fine.

so i forgot to take pics of the texas twinkies last weekend.... but i took a shot of round two and these were a big hit at the party... lightly breaded pieces of chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce put in a half sliced jalapeno pepper along with cream cheese, blue cheese, and celery...

DSCN0061

i'm not sure if there a real thing until now i never seen them or looked for them... you guys gotta try em though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Raiders!!!

☠️

Doublej

Doublej

Not sure how to reply to this, but here it goes….
I hunt because it’s all I’ve ever done, I’m not going to go into how it brings people and families together, nor will I go into how hunters do more for wildlife then anybody. Not gonna talk about any of that. I’m could just raise cows and eat them, would be no problem. But that’s not what it’s about. I’ll stop posting this kinda stuff on your page. There is this tho, if it’s not us hunters hunting, it’s these……
4E31C9FB 6C32 4FE2 AF46 18BD3C9E31C8

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Not sure how to reply to this, but here it goes….
I hunt because it’s all I’ve ever done, I’m not going to go into how it brings people and families together, nor will I go into how hunters do more for wildlife then anybody. Not gonna talk about any of that. I’m could just raise cows and eat them, would be no problem. But that’s not what it’s about. I’ll stop posting this kinda stuff on your page. There is this tho, if it’s not us hunters hunting, it’s these……
View attachment 1168489

ahhh don't take it like that man, i'm just fuckin with ya. i've hunted and killed animals too bro. and i would never say you don't do good things for wildlife. and i understand that hunters don't hurt wildlife and that most of wildlife was and is destroyed by society building houses and cities... i get it bro.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Just now discovered this thread. Nice work man. I hope to one day grow my own food as well. I admire the openness of you posters. Maybe one day i will do the same. Many of you are very good at writing and photographing. I live in Norway and people get harsher punishments for this than raping people/stealing/Robbing so I dont trust the internet :p

I am no expert but I was under the impression that roots should not be exposed to light so thats why we dont use clear pots..unless its orchid?

If this is wrong i will learn

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Just now discovered this thread. Nice work man. I hope to one day grow my own food as well. I admire the openness of you posters. Maybe one day i will do the same. Many of you are very good at writing and photographing. I live in Norway and people get harsher punishments for this than raping people/stealing/Robbing so I dont trust the internet :p

I am no expert but I was under the impression that roots should not be exposed to light so thats why we dont use clear pots..unless its orchid?

If this is wrong i will learn

Nice to meet you Goblinkiller, thanks for the kind words!!

yes, you are correct in thinking that roots should not be exposed to light. it will stress the plant out. However in this case with clones it's ok. the clear trays sit inside a solid black tray so light only comes in from the top and the leaves provide enough shade to prevent any problems. plus i am not growing the plants in the clear trays, just getting roots to grow and the cutting is normally put into soil within a week at most.

DSCN0064

DSCN0065

ya know the ugliest cutting in that whole tray is the one with the roots!!!!

so yeah some light on the roots when young won't hurt a thing but long term exposure over time could stress the plant or cause algae to grow.

stop by any time!!!!

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Thanks for welcoming me.
Yes clones can be strange, I too have seen some ugly clones turn out good.

You have the biggest leaves i have seen on clones though, I usually only leave two leaves that is cut on their tips.
Only because I saw it on some videos.

Maybe those were the tops of plants? Any success rooting those ?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Got some catchin' up to do....
DJ you need to come down to South Tejas and do some hog hunting. These feral hogs are the worst and do so much damage to farm land you can pretty much kill as many as you want, get some good backstrap, and make a little $$$ too! 🤠. I went on some hunts when I was little but it never really took for me. I'm more into fishing than anything when it comes to outdoors but I'm not sure about that anymore since the last time I went snapper fishing I got sea sick 🤮

Stoney, dude the Hangover trilogy never really took with me except for the 1st one since it came out when I was going to Vegas every Summer. I saw the next two but didn't really get into them much. Then last month HBOMax put all three up for streaming so I thought WTH I'll watch them at work. Holy crap I found them so funny I watched each one over and over for a couple week straight. They're just insanely funny man. Lots of dark humor but still so dang funny

So great to see you get your cloning mojo back and save your ARC too!

And this is really spooky with you talking about smoked cream cheese and Texas Twinkies. I got an email from Meat Church last week with a TT video recipe and thought hell yeah I'm gonna do this! I may change it up a bit and use pulled pork, ground beef, or chop smoked pork ribs and wrap with prosciutto instead of bacon. But man smoking cream cheese just sounds awesome and has me thinking about doing it but making a dip with it.
The video is pretty good and the end is funny since one guy is a Cowboy fan and the other a Falcon fan. But the falcon fan has a hilarious tattoo! You gotta see it so I'm not gonna spoil it but it's right up there with a "No regrats" tat

And check these out brother! They were shipped from your neck of the woods,and are restaurant quality. Got 10lb in the freezer...well 8lbs now 😋 and they're so freekin' delicious out of the new air fryer!!

IMG 3145

Well I gotta get an update ready for my grow journal and organize some pics. Gotta lot of 'em! 🤪
Take it ez and have a great week!

Latest posts

Top Bottom