Stop The Bro Science Behind Molasses And Other Organic Stuff

• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

good bro,dont send your fortune to them dirty undercover bastards,,seen pic on other thread,,believe this or not bro,i had a place here were it was bare ass clay soil,,i covered the whole yard with rye grass,shit was so thick you could lay on it as a comfortable bed no shit,never reseeded it either,here in texas is will grow year round,in summer when it supose to die,if it is seeded out thick ,has so much moisture hold up in it continue to grow,got to mow twice a week though,if you keep it down to about 3in tall,nothing more enjoyable than walking bare foot on some soft grass,lmao
Yep it grows carpet thick. Its wild. Im hetting atleast 90% germination if not more. Funny the seeds that did land in isolated locations as a spreader would throw them haven't sprouted. Not 1.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yep it grows carpet thick. Its wild. Im hetting atleast 90% germination if not more. Funny the seeds that did land in isolated locations as a spreader would throw them haven't sprouted. Not 1.
someone has salted that area i would bet,,that is a common practice,,here folk salt there fence lines and also use vinegar,try taking first 4in of soil off and put some other soil from another spot in it,,if it not salt probally a hidden stump,pine trees have a tap root half the height of tree in the ground,i found trying to get grass to grow were they were is a chore

Organikz

Organikz

Sorry to get OT. Now what do you think about agave nectar or local honey? Both have pathogen fighting qualities.

Here's my 2 cents maybe a penny short. I'm a topdress kinda guy. Teas have their place, don't get me wrong, but I look at the raw material or dregs as you would call it once it's been steeped like the skin of a potatoe. That's where the good shit sits. As microbes culture tons of enzymes are released. Now I'm sure most get used but I'm sure a lot stale out. I like brewing the tea in my soil. This is from a fertile soil building growers perspective.

May not apply to a soil dumper.

Last edited:
Hpo777

Hpo777

Hey guys! So sorry between school and my job...I get busy lol but I'll reply to all tonight! I didn't forget nor abandon the thread! Haha hope as is well and will update later!

Hpo777

Hpo777

Sorry to get OT. Now what do you think about agave nectar or local honey? Both have pathogen fighting qualities.

Here's my 2 cents maybe a penny short. I'm a topdress kinda guy. Teas have their place, don't get me wrong, but I look at the raw material or dregs as you would call it once it's been steeped like the skin of a potatoe. That's where the good shit sits. As microbes culture tons of enzymes are released. Now I'm sure most get used but I'm sure a lot stale out. I like brewing the tea in my soil. This is from a fertile soil building growers perspective.

Hey organiks! When it comes to sugars....i just leave em out personally. Unless it's for non teas, but when I'm not using teas...ill use stuff like potassium silicate or aloe Vera juice.

I love steeping guano s and EWC! You nailed it on that one! I fully agree!

I'm to lazy to be a proper top dresser lol

Hpo777

Hpo777

Hey guys sorry about the delay in updates. Was working for the department of defense and word got out about my garden...so finding a job was number 1 priority lol dam government at least I'm in a legal state haha

But anyone wanna spark up a convo about beneficial bugs?! What do you guys use and why?

I use lady bugs, worms, praying mantis. I love em! Also I create a little environment for them! Lettuce and kale for them to feed on and small cups of water scattered across my grow! Creating a indoor outdoor world for them lol

Hpo777

Hpo777

I'm gonna be honest...never thought of adding honey! And yea tons of fighting qualities! I'm vegan in my daily life so none lying around but plenty of agave! Might have to give this a shot for sure! Are you implementing into teas or just waterings?

Organikz

Organikz

I'm gonna be honest...never thought of adding honey! And yea tons of fighting qualities! I'm vegan in my daily life so none lying around but plenty of agave! Might have to give this a shot for sure! Are you implementing into teas or just waterings?
I drop teas for quick results but usually in fighting fungus gnats or building subpar soil biology . I do monthly top dress. Weekly malted barley with aloe/fulvic/silica. Also creates a badass mycellium crust.

I don't do compost teas so much as just a slurry. I never bubble more than 12 hours so I don't need a food source. I don't have a microscope and I wouldn't be able to know what's going on in a tea.

Aloe Vera has more nutrients and sugar than molasses believe it or not. Tequila is made from succulents because of high sugar levels. However they aren't sweet because the saponin overpowers it with bitter.

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

Oh yah red wrigglers are everywhere here. You can't pick up a rock without finding them. My back yard is similar to the videos i see of guys having to go out and harvest microbes and fungi. They're in awe and shock and I'm like....that mushroom stinks so bad I chop it up with a shovel and throw it over the fence...smells like rotten fish. I can walk out and picture 20 different mushroom and 20 different fungal colonies. What scared me is that too much fungi could be bad. Do they not accumulate sodium? I feel like too many dying back could cause a sodium bomb.
I am not aware of this being a concern buddy. Ultimately, fungus will eat decaying fungus, bacteria will also consume the matter. have you got a pointer as to where you heard this info? If you have an salinity issue, perhaps this is due to rising water tables more locally? Otherwise I would be adding raw char if its that bad

Ecompost

Ecompost

I have used manuka very successfully on plant wounds make sure you dont have ants tho first. You can also use it on yourself if you get cuts and grazes. Currently we are working on a cannabis/ mixed medical root based wound treatment. For plants but also a version for humans
http://herb.co/2017/07/23/cannabis-roots/

we have essentially followed an idea from ancient Chinese and Russian texts. By the way @oldskol4evr the comfrey root taken in spring while the mass is still moist, makes an awesome mosquito bite treatment. it also heals cuts super fast. it has been used here on cancer patients with excellent success, helping relieve joint and muscle pains.
I added mine to coconut oil to make it easy to apply :) https://healdove.com/alternative-me...-Benefits-The-Medicinal-Properties-of-Comfrey

also read this tho please
http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/comfrey

one tip, make sure any wound(s) is properly cleaned before applying. Skin has a tendency to heal fast and can heal over grit and stones etc if you are not careful to clean the space. it does cause moderate itching, similar to when you get a scab or other. Its a sign of healing :)

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

dammit i knew i forgot something last payday,that tester from solvita,,explain more of this rotation of your method for the bettles bro,,are you saying instead of killing them ,your moving the crop in mind to another part of your farm were they benifiting the orange and olive trees,if so how,,im asking cause i done found 2 of them big ass japenese bettle asshole in my garden this year,and i dont want them,i live in snake country and digging around in them raised boxs and come face to hand with them big bastards will draw that hand back ,lmao something that big and ugly cant be good hahahah
certain plants emit specific volatile organic compounds, and these are used as signaling system for beetles. how else might a tiny insect find a mate in an acre of soil and biomass? Since many ground beetles are essential shredders of organic matter, one might argue they are a massively important component of effective nutrient recycling and soil health, see more beetles equals higher levels of natural Chtin for example.
Whilst we generally agree fungus are the top of the decomposer chain, beetles can quickly consume dead plant matter which is then excreted alongside a coach load of beneficial microbes, these go on to further process the matter in to ionic formats for our plants.
It is highly likely, you might determine a great deal about your system from understanding what plants are growing, and what are the characters of these personalities before removal.
I suspect the immigrant beetles you report are themselves coached to come to the USA via the movement of plants and produce. It is likely the plants in your garden are the bell which leads these organisms to your space.
before you embark on a mission to eradicate the beetles, diagnose every plant in your space. it might be easier to remove the signal plant than attempt to remove an ever coming chain of beetles, themselves victims of the plants perfume and the need to procreate.
it is my expressed practice to understand each and every plant, to know its properties, and ergo to understand more about its role.
Where I was having problems with larger organic matter taking longer to decay then we might like in a hot dry country, I reintroduced some of the plants i know contain the flavanols that signal certain beetles

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031942200004532

I am convinced, the answer to our farming problems with pest insects, will be found among the various signals we are too basic to detect. this is the essence of companion planting for me :)
this is the essence of BOX!

It is only through the encouragement of a deeper engagement with all things, that we will solve the problems we are facing today and tomorrow. Limiting the use of herbicides and pesticides, and blanket approach plant removal is an obvious place to look. We are hindered by our limited biological range of senses, but we are over powered by the capacity to think and to imagine and this mitigates all earthly limits of our construction.

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

now im almost sure i read on a bag of scotts product,here just recently that they have merged with mansoto,cant remember what ,think a compost,but read them bags good friend,,i dont want any part of mansato and bayer,i dont give a shit if it quadruples my shit,,when i come to them i stick with what i do,,bayer and there agent orange killed my dad ,so ya it personal
well said buddy, the days of attempting to defraud nature are over, surely? Monsanto started a war in the Ukraine for fuck sake

Ecompost

Ecompost

When I said I threw it I mean in the trash. The untreated seed itself holds the power of the 5 products and weekend long backbreaking labor. Scotts doesnt want you to know this.
I think the better option is to take it back to the store, and give it back to them with an explanation that you can no longer participate in farming fraud. this then might give your local businesses the sense to stop doing business with these people. Its not enough to complain on forums, we have to vote with our dollars.

Ecompost

Ecompost

good bro,dont send your fortune to them dirty undercover bastards,,seen pic on other thread,,believe this or not bro,i had a place here were it was bare ass clay soil,,i covered the whole yard with rye grass,shit was so thick you could lay on it as a comfortable bed no shit,never reseeded it either,here in texas is will grow year round,in summer when it supose to die,if it is seeded out thick ,has so much moisture hold up in it continue to grow,got to mow twice a week though,if you keep it down to about 3in tall,nothing more enjoyable than walking bare foot on some soft grass,lmao
word, this is truth

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have used manuka very successfully on plant wounds make sure you dont have ants tho first. You can also use it on yourself if you get cuts and grazes. Currently we are working on a cannabis/ mixed medical root based wound treatment. For plants but also a version for humans
http://herb.co/2017/07/23/cannabis-roots/

we have essentially followed an idea from ancient Chinese and Russian texts. By the way @oldskol4evr the comfrey root taken in spring while the mass is still moist, makes an awesome mosquito bite treatment. it also heals cuts super fast. it has been used here on cancer patients with excellent success, helping relieve joint and muscle pains.
I added mine to coconut oil to make it easy to apply :) https://healdove.com/alternative-me...-Benefits-The-Medicinal-Properties-of-Comfrey

also read this tho please
http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/comfrey

one tip, make sure any wound(s) is properly cleaned before applying. Skin has a tendency to heal fast and can heal over grit and stones etc if you are not careful to clean the space. it does cause moderate itching, similar to when you get a scab or other. Its a sign of healing :)
i been using that comfrey juice bro,just stick a finger in it and apply to area,,for sure dont use it till a cut starts to close,it will create a imediate scab,the cut wont close up inder the scab,,so let some air at cut for a few hours and then apply,,i just put some on spider bites other day,instint relife and hadnt itched since,,i love the shit,use for a lot a things around here,i even bought some seeds ,im gonna have a comfrey bed in my garden and bought about 400 wild lettece seeds also,lmao,but i have comfrey growing wild all over the property,i just gonna farm it like a veggie bed in garden ,lets say my medical stock,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well said buddy, the days of attempting to defraud nature are over, surely? Monsanto started a war in the Ukraine for fuck sake
i find making my own has better odds,even if it dont work good,lmao,at least it dont take years for the soil to cure the problem

Ecompost

Ecompost

i been using that comfrey juice bro,just stick a finger in it and apply to area,,for sure dont use it till a cut starts to close,it will create a imediate scab,the cut wont close up inder the scab,,so let some air at cut for a few hours and then apply,,i just put some on spider bites other day,instint relife and hadnt itched since,,i love the shit,use for a lot a things around here,i even bought some seeds ,im gonna have a comfrey bed in my garden and bought about 400 wild lettece seeds also,lmao,but i have comfrey growing wild all over the property,i just gonna farm it like a veggie bed in garden ,lets say my medical stock,lol
good work mate, here some of ours and some other bits we love...wood bits...or chips anyway :-)

IMG 20170630 WA0002
IMG 20170630 WA0003
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i was reading about the thc staying in your system,hahahah finished it went to look what else was on this link you provided,,damn it boy,THC panties with a rag for the girls time of month,ohhhh my lord,what next,hahahahahh,lmao only thing i thought of is how do you pass the drugs test i was reading about,in that manner,lol my wife always says,she glad she wasnt a man cause she wouldnt want balls sticking to her leg all the time or sitting on the nuts,,me i wouldnt want to put up with that shit monthly at all,gosh i feel for them girls at that time,lol

Top Bottom