Stop The Bro Science Behind Molasses And Other Organic Stuff

• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

No anger, not bitter, not mad, I'd never harbor those feelings. To do so would be like me inviting you in to destroy my happiness! SAT NAM

Unless you live in a tree, ride a bike EVERYWHERE, and drink your own piss, you're a hypocrite then.

brazel

brazel

"Liebig also turned his attention to the process of fermentation. Here he fell into error, for he believed that fermentation resulted from the transmission of vibration from the particles in the mixture, which he thought were in a state of violent motion. This theory regarded fermentation as being independent of living organisms, that is, as purely a chemical reaction. In the case of yeast, for example, he denied that it was living and became involved in a long dispute with Louis Pasteur on the question."

This guy doesnt seem credible at all. I fucking knew it. So every person has run with this guys wild idea. Honestly it seems that he just accidentally made a bunch of random shit. Chloroform...you really think he was trying to make that. Most discoveries by scientists are accidental.
So Random an hour ago my cousin asked me what was pasteurized and I was like Louis Pasteur

I ferment a lot of veggies that i grow or pick up at farmers market. my favorite is radishes with a Serrano in it... although fermented salsa is really good too! Apple cider vinegar there's nothing better than apple cider vinegar homemade but, I also make ghee under a full moon up in the mountains! Kumbucha, jun, yogurt... I get into all that stuff

brazel

brazel

Guys were all here for a common goal. Now hydro vs organic needs to stop. Its a perception. People are here seeking help in self sufficiency utilizing alternative healing. Reading stories about advocates and healers and the compassion they have for folks in need has made this the new goal. I dont care how they get help, as long as they receive it. Hydro, aero, organics, maybe not human feces...

This is way bigger than boosting egos. This is some peoples quality of life. Keep that in mind.
I try my best to live free of ego bro!
Any thing I share is not about boosting me up, I've been growing since the nineties and just about every style. I had no one to teach me different real things.
I only read cannabis books and magazines... all of them, hundreds! I posted a pic of half my collection somewhere on here... what I'm getting at is I would've loved someone showing me a different perspective and I guarantee I wouldn't have listened and I would have stuck with my method butt after listening and thinking about the things he said I'm sure eventually I would have come around.

If you wanna go hydro, or whatever that's cool with me! My goal is to give another perspective, if you wanna roll with it, cool, if not cool!
There's just so much false information and myth and companies making bullshit ass products and taking advantage of people that might not know all the different aspects like LED lights most of those companies are complete shit but people gobble them up.

This being a medicine for a lot of people is why I push this knowledge. It's like the vegetables and fruits you buy from the grocery store they're supposed to be nutrient dense and they lack that.
Why because they grow with synthetics and their soil is complete shit. If cannabis is a medicine for you then you should get the most out of it, and that's done by building a properly built soil organic with amendments. And people will argue this forever. Is margarine better than butter no so why would wet Betty be better than Yucca. Is high fructose corn syrup better than sugar no but they'll have you believe it is. He'll grass-fed butter is a superfood anyway that's that

Hpo777

Hpo777

Why are you here? All i ever see from you is drama man move on pal you are not wanted
Please, it's getting old. Admins keep getting on him and he keeps coming back to troll.

I personally like I said before just like the idea of having a full herd doing all they can to keep my plant happy(eating, pooping and recycling nutrients every second of every day) and my plant thanking and returning the favor!(exodates!). Sticking to a feeding schedule is just "blah" to me. It's so boring and I'm doing 0 thinking. I love organic because I run into problems(not so much anymore) it's amazing to fully understand why your plant is doing something. Like calcium! Your plant needs calcium attached to a protein before it become available! I never knew that before organics. I think truly understanding why plants react and why they don't is very important if you want to be a great grower vs being a typical grower.

brazel

brazel

My cousin has severe digestive sensitivities. She drinks kombucha and swears by it. She hasnt had an issue since.
It's good stuff.
Kumbucha is black tea and sugar
Jun is green tea and honey
Another one I brew is water kefir and that's with just sugar. They all do the same just a little different strains. She probably knows about the other two but if not, introduce her to them. Yun brews faster like a week, and more bubbly it's known as the champagne of Kombucha. Water kefir brews in 2 days it's like Kefir in the dairy section but with water

Hpo777

Hpo777

150w hps tent 0 nutrients. Tea fed 1 time. 0 top dresses.
Screenshot 20171028 185012

brazel

brazel

Please, it's getting old. Admins keep getting on him and he keeps coming back to troll.

I personally like I said before just like the idea of having a full herd doing all they can to keep my plant happy(eating, pooping and recycling nutrients every second of every day) and my plant thanking and returning the favor!(exodates!). Sticking to a feeding schedule is just "blah" to me. It's so boring and I'm doing 0 thinking. I love organic because I run into problems(not so much anymore) it's amazing to fully understand why your plant is doing something. Like calcium! Your plant needs calcium attached to a protein before it become available! I never knew that before organics. I think truly understanding why plants react and why they don't is very important if you want to be a great grower vs being a typical grower.
Hell yeah! It's fascinating! Phosphate solubilizing bacteria! And after you get your soil and knowledge solid you pretty much don't have problems I haven't had problems in years.

Have you watch that documentary on Netflix called plant talk or something like that! It's super dope!

brazel

brazel

I get it but people will do what they want regardless. Show them, do not tell them. Thats whats cool about an idea. It belongs to you and no one can take it. Some can see it and some cant even fathom it. I get it and you get it and anyone else that wants to gets it. And you know it

#notillmovement.
I like! Nice structure! High five!
What strain? Looks hybrid leaning towards sativa like 55% but definitely not more then 60% this is just a guess... I'm not a cannabis whisper

brazel

brazel

I did run into some issues. I'm not a perfect grower, nor do I claim to be, but still impressed with her given what she went through(thinking a buddy brought some mites over lol but nothing a little lemon oil in a diffuser couldn't stop!)
Word, it happens. I've been lucky the last thing I had was thrips in 2012 I think.
Outdoor is another story but I just use the pressure washer and blast all that shit off except for the damn caterpillars or worm that get in my buds I'll be out there at night killing moths

brazel

brazel

Haha holy crap the only book in that stack I don't have is the intelligent gardener haha I love the teaming books! And I'm at UCCS studying Soil biology currently and loving it! Have a few certs of Elaine Inghams soilfoodweb.net as well, but my knowledge is never satisfied!
Hell yeah! I'm 39 if I could go back I'd go for soil. I almost went for botany but ended up studying automation. I have attended permaculture workshops in Guatemala San Marcos La Laguna and Costa Rica Santa Teresa mal pais manual

brazel

brazel

Haha holy crap the only book in that stack I don't have is the intelligent gardener haha I love the teaming books! And I'm at UCCS studying Soil biology currently and loving it! Have a few certs of Elaine Inghams soilfoodweb.net as well, but my knowledge is never satisfied!
Love Colorado, lived in Vail for five years, Eldorado canyon a year and wash park for a year

Top Bottom